Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chgomom

Burping....for The Last 1hr

all day

I had on breast of chicken (all natural with a little sea salt during the grilling)

Hummus no tahini, no oil water chickpeas, garlic

carrots

3 pieces of very thin all natural sandwhich steak (st dinner)

and then 6 gluten-free/cf/nutfree cookies....they were so good....and I was hungry I hadn't

Just exhausted and tired and burping...bleh.

I made my son PB and J with white bread....but I washed myhands....

then I made this spicy sausage for my fiance and did'nt wash my hands....

I don't know what to do other than ride out the storm.......

my AIM id is eringobra2006 in case anyone has AOL instant messenger

Quod me nutrit, me destruit

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

all day

I had on breast of chicken (all natural with a little sea salt during the grilling)

Hummus no tahini, no oil water chickpeas, garlic

carrots

3 pieces of very thin all natural sandwhich steak (st dinner)

and then 6 gluten-free/cf/nutfree cookies....they were so good....and I was hungry I hadn't

Just exhausted and tired and burping...bleh.

I made my son PB and J with white bread....but I washed myhands....

then I made this spicy sausage for my fiance and did'nt wash my hands....

I don't know what to do other than ride out the storm.......

my AIM id is eringobra2006 in case anyone has AOL instant messenger

Do get too worried. Is it just gas? It could be anything. Maybe the cookies. Are you stressed? Did you eat or drink quickly? If you chug a glass if water it will give you gas! If you have gas pains you can stretch your arms over your head and lean to the left and to the right and it will move the bubbles around and hopefully up and out. I get painful gas around lunch a lot because I chug the water to fend off hunger pain until I can get to some food. Hope you feel better soon!!!!!!

EnteroLab test positive for gluten intolerence and 2 gluten intolerence and celiac genes

DQ2 and DQ3 sub type DQ7 in December 2005

Gluten-free since Enterolab test, December 2, 2005.

Lame Advertisement Test positive for gluten intolerence in Sept 2005.

THEN found out that my fathers mother had nontropical sprue, she passed away at 40 from (stomach) cancer, had holes in her intestines when they caught it. I had no idea....

The crud going on is just burping....exhaustion.....and tasting some of what I ate...nor burning or pain othe rthan sore joints ....

Maybe i ate too much?? It's just when I get something thats good, that I know is 100% gluten/whent free...I glom it because I eat so little so much of the time....

I tried you hands above the head thingamajiggy and it helped a little

I just read on your other thread that you have been on a gluten challenge until recently? If you just went gluten free a few days ago, you'll probably have all kinds of symptoms from the gluten for at least a couple weeks still. It takes time before the immune reaction in your body calms down.

Pauliina

I'm wondering about the cookies, I have problems with the gluten free treats. The other thing is whether or not you are chewing your food really well, I've heard a hundred times per bite, which helps with digestion. I know that if I am too hungry and eat too fast even foods that are okay with me will give me problems if I don't chew really well. I hope you are feeling better soon.

A family with Celiac disease, two brothers and two sisters.

Lyme Disease, Diagnosis October 19, 2006

May 2006 - December 2008 Gluten and Dairy Free

December 2008, while seeing improvement on the gluten free diet, I did not recover and so in December of 2008 began the SCD and now have hope for recovery.

I just read on your other thread that you have been on a gluten challenge until recently? If you just went gluten free a few days ago, you'll probably have all kinds of symptoms from the gluten for at least a couple weeks still. It takes time before the immune reaction in your body calms down.

Pauliina

In fact, it can take longer. I'm 2.5 months into being gluten-free and the crazy burping is just starting to subside! :)

Gluten free since 7/6/06. :)

Enterolab Results positive 8/24/06:

Antigliadin IgA 33 (Normal Range <10 Units)

Antitissue Transglutaminase IgA 16 Units (Normal Range <10 Units)

Anti-casein (cow’s milk) IgA antibody 21 Units (Normal Range <10 Units)

Serologic equivalent: HLA-DQ 3,1 (Subtype 8,5)

Blood test somewhat positive 7/6/06:

Antigliadin IgG (only) 57 (Normal range <20 units)

"Perspective is Reality"

I got in to the gluten challange for all of 5 days before I ended up in the ER two weeks ago.

Prior to the Challange I had been gluten free since the last week of June.

Could it really take that long to recover from just 5 days??

Yes, it certainly can. Hang in there, I am sure it will get better soon.

I am a German citizen, married to a Canadian 29 years, four daughters, one son, seven granddaughters and four grandsons, with one more grandchild on the way in July 2009.

Intolerant to all lectins (including gluten), nightshades (potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, eggplant) and salicylates.

Asperger Syndrome, Tourette Syndrome, Addison's disease (adrenal insufficiency), hypothyroidism, fatigue syndrome, asthma

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got in to the gluten challange for all of 5 days before I ended up in the ER two weeks ago.

Prior to the Challange I had been gluten free since the last week of June.

It takes me more than a week to get over just a small amount of gluten.

I find that if I stick to mostly meat and veggies, my stomach doesn't bother me as badly ... then maybe one other food. Beans usually do me in.

gluten-free 12/05

diagnosed with Lyme Disease 12/06