This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

blueeyedmanda Community Regular
Sounds fanf*c*in*tastic!!

what she said!!!!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jerseyangel Proficient
Get it?? . . . huh? . . . did you get that?? my joke?? See, I used chicken and coop so it's a joke!! Get it now?? . . . um . . . :unsure: . . .

:lol: Jan-it!!

Went to the Dr's yesterday-got a pretty bad infection, but my throat is swollen and red (never bothered me so I had no idea) and an ear infection which also hadn't bothered me.

Wow--you really had stuff brewin' in there :( Hope the Biaxin kicks right in :)

I suppose I'll be expected to work again at work today.

The noive <_<

WELL. Big plans are afoot.. . . .. ...

Oh Em--this sounds lovely!! :D 60 years! :rolleyes:

Oh yeah--you're gonna find some pretty interesting things in the ole' ho tub after this fete! :P

Rule #1 inTexas--do not open yer windows and go back to sleep. :o I did, to take advantage of the early morning cool breeze and was awakened by torrential rain that was pouring in onto the carpet :angry: Got that all sopped up and have the A/C on to help dry it all out.

It just rains all of a sudden for a few minutes and stops :huh::o No rhyme or reason to it......

Got me hair trimmed--what a relaxing experience. Esteban gave me a massage/hairwash/condition and then a cut. He does the dry (Deva) cut, but did mine the regular way and I like it. Kinda shaggy and casual B)

I brought my own products, and he mixed my two style products--one a gel and the other a cream--and the result was better than either one alone. I love him :wub:

Was going to walk around town for a while and windowshop, but it looked like rain again, so I came home.

nikki-uk Enthusiast

Afternoon peeps........... the tv man has been (small thumbs)

Unfortunately it needs a new 'mother board' :blink: <NOT to be confused with a 'mother f****n' board'>

We must wait....and buy a magnifying glass for the portable 'til the part arrives :rolleyes:

Meanwhile had lunch with Barack whilst he's in town for the G20 summit ;)

Sounds fanf*c*in*tastic!!

YEah!!! HIP HIP HOORAY for Mr and Mrs Lye!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amanda!...pheel better soon!!!

Patti's Texan wevah :lol:

Esteban :wub::lol:

jerseyangel Proficient
Unfortunately it needs a new 'mother board' :blink: <NOT to be confused with a 'mother f****n' board'>

:lol::lol::lol:

Yer whole post cracked me up, Nik :D

TV repairman wif small thumbs....pitiphul....

Jestgar Rising Star
<NOT to be confused with a 'mother f****n' board'>

wait till you see what they cost...

Darn210 Enthusiast

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm pretty sure those aren't mutually exclusive!!

Amanda, I think yer right to try a different antibiotic . . . hope it kicks yer infection's arse!!

Patti . . . :lol: . . . well, Esteban sounds like someone you should get all :wub:'y over.

Emily . . . happy 60th to the parental units . . . I predict dentures, crutch/cane/walker tips, eye glasses, and hearing aids at the bottom of the ho' tub . . . Keep an eye on 'em. Don't let them put a case of Efferdent in just to make bubbles!!!

jerseyangel Proficient
:lol: Efferdent :lol:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

elye Community Regular
Emily . . . happy 60th to the parental units . . . I predict dentures, crutch/cane/walker tips, eye glasses, and hearing aids at the bottom of the ho' tub . . . Keep an eye on 'em. Don't let them put a case of Efferdent in just to make bubbles!!!

OMG.....An octogenarian orgy could be breakin' out. . . . .......watch me run screaming. . . . . ....

Man, I'd LOVE it if these octogenarians crashed one o' me parties:

Open Original Shared Link

jerseyangel Proficient

Aw-w-w....bless their 'earts! :D

nikki-uk Enthusiast
wait till you see what they cost...

AHA!!!.... got me a 5 year extended warran-tea :D :smugface:

OMG.....An octogenarian orgy could be breakin' out. . . . .......watch me run screaming. . . . . ....

I LOVE these guys!!! :lol:

jerseyangel Proficient
AHA!!!.... got me a 5 year extended warran-tea :D :smugface:

A smart cookie, our Nik ;):D

Now....warran-tea--is that the "Earl Gray Warranty"??? :lol:

Jestgar Rising Star

There is a SERIOUS lack of silly here, so I'll tell someone else's story.

Guy at work came in. Started talking about spending Saturday night at the bar watching some sports game and drinking. Game over. Our side won (I'm thinking it was some university game).

He leaves the bar, out on the sidewalk getting ready to get on his bike. Random stranger comes out of the bar, says HEY! WHERE'D'YA GET THA HAT? I'LL BUY I'FROM'YA. HOW MUSH?? I'LL GIVE YA MY PANTS! Work friend says 'le'me try 'em on'. RS strips down, hands over his pants, WF puts them on, says 'OK'. Hands over the hat and rides off in his new pants.

I wish I knew the next part of the semi-clothed random stranger's story...

Jestgar Rising Star
Guy at work came in.

Same guy that declared the source plates couldn't be called "Mother plates" because that was sexist, they must be known as "MotherFather plates, to incorporate both sexes. MotherFather is WAY too long to write on a plate, so they're all called "MotherF" plates...

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Guy at work came in. Started talking about spending Saturday night at the bar watching some sports game and drinking. Game over. Our side won (I'm thinking it was some university game).

He leaves the bar, out on the sidewalk getting ready to get on his bike. Random stranger comes out of the bar, says HEY! WHERE'D'YA GET THA HAT? I'LL BUY I'FROM'YA. HOW MUSH?? I'LL GIVE YA MY PANTS! Work friend says 'le'me try 'em on'. RS strips down, hands over his pants, WF puts them on, says 'OK'. Hands over the hat and rides off in his new pants.

I wish I knew the next part of the semi-clothed random stranger's story...

Same guy that declared the source plates couldn't be called "Mother plates" because that was sexist, they must be known as "MotherFather plates, to incorporate both sexes. MotherFather is WAY too long to write on a plate, so they're all called "MotherF" plates...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

is she SO lying on this?

Geoss? are you tellin da troof here? :lol:

and.........um............drinking the wine juice from the crockpot......would that be vin au boeuf? :gag:

Sillies - - -I was squiggly for soooooooooo long - - realized I'd signed on to post and then walked away - forEVER - - - :lol:

had many phone calls and chats and.......drank some wine and.......started weeding/digging/rearranging, and then corralling my pets in the garden :wub: (my favorite thing)

everything was funny :lol: only, I can't remember it all!!!!!!!!!!!!

am no longer allowed to visit c.com (or ANY freaking sites) at work :angry:

some stinkin' security breach and hackers/spammers to our volunteers :HARRUMPH:

and now.........how can I be expected to remember everything?

Em - happy anniversary to yer parents!!!!!!!! I've booked a flight - see you at yer party (p'raps *I* will be the thing found at the bottom of the ho'tub at the end :huh:)

PadT drivin' 'round Texas!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Gyaknit's Smackl wif new 'do - we MUST see this :)

Amanda!!!!!!!!!! what in hell is going on?

Jools - snaugh and then spring and then SNAUGH? :blink: Or was it........spring then SNAUGH and then spring again? :lol:

Nik - - loved everything you wrote :lol: thank GAWD fer the extended warran-teas ;)

mother f-****er Board and small thumbs :lol: :lol:

Oh! :o my Kitteh is WILD - must see what he is up to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

more later -

nikki-uk Enthusiast

PINCH, PUNCH, PHIRST DAY OF THE MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Geoss? are you tellin da troof here? :lol:

My thoughts exactly!! ..an early April fools!! :lol:

am no longer allowed to visit c.com (or ANY freaking sites) at work :angry:

WHAAAAAAATTT?!?!?! <_<

Completely unacceptable working conditions!! :angry:

(p'raps *I* will be the thing found at the bottom of the ho'tub at the end :huh:)

*Snooort* :lol:

GOOD MORNING PEEPS!!!!!!!!

Many chores to do....back later.........

Jestgar Rising Star
Em - happy anniversary to yer parents!!!!!!!! I've booked a flight - see you at yer party (p'raps *I* will be the thing found at the bottom of the ho'tub at the end :huh:)

:lol: :lol:

Troof on both my stories (well, the pants one was second hand, but i believe him)

Cheery mornin' to y'all :D

elye Community Regular

Jess! That sounds like a terrific April Fool's trick story.....but you never know 'round here. . . . . . :huh::lol:

No Psillyville at work, Sooooze? Ya'd best quit - - quite intolerable, and I would complain.

Funeral this morning....and it's a bit rainy. Quite fitting.

Hey. What if it's just a Grand April Fool's prank? What if the old codger didn't really die??

:huh:

:o

:lol:

blueeyedmanda Community Regular

Happy April Fools Day Sillies

a very dreary morning here. John has an ultrsound scheduled @ 9. They believe his gall bladder has gone bad. He had a PE on Monday and when the DR felt around John was jumping off the table. So keep your fingers all crossed. I really want some answers today. We have postponed our mothers-day FL trip in case he would need to have something done. We figure it would be easier to go in June.

Judyin Philly Enthusiast
Happy April Fools Day Sillies

a very dreary morning here. John has an ultrsound scheduled @ 9. They believe his gall bladder has gone bad. He had a PE on Monday and when the DR felt around John was jumping off the table. So keep your fingers all crossed. I really want some answers today. We have postponed our mothers-day FL trip in case he would need to have something done. We figure it would be easier to go in June.

hi all

I've been reading along

just not much to contibute.

Amanda, I've been worried about John

hope you get some answers today

sorry you had to postpone your trip with your mom.

keep us posted

love to all

Judy

Jestgar Rising Star

Nik! Don't go to the bank!

nikki-uk Enthusiast
Funeral this morning....and it's a bit rainy. Quite fitting.

Must be the season......I went to one Monday <_<

Nik! Don't go to the bank!

Got no money!!! <also, not my bank> :lol:

Bloomin' G20 business affecting the traffic & stuff <_<

OK, on the April Fool theme ...some joker (maybe one of you?!?!) has confirmed me as their cousin twice removed on the Spacebook application 'we're related'............ their name???.......Barack Obama :lol:

He didn't mention it yesterday when we had lunch ;)

Amanda, hope the docs get to the bottom of John's problems :(

Joodee!!!...good to 'see' you poop in :D

Jestgar Rising Star
Bloomin' G20 business affecting the traffic & stuff <_<

:angry: I hate when the world dissolving into chaos affects my shopping plans. <_<

elye Community Regular
He didn't mention it yesterday when we had lunch ;)

Ah, Nik, it is unfortunate you did NOT have a driveway of psnaough to clear yesterday - - Barack is quite commendable with a shovel. And while he was over, you could have had him look at your broken television. I just keep hearing that this man can do everything...... . broken audio-visual equipment? Pshaw! Call Barack... . . . ...

:rolleyes::lol:

Amanda, I'm thinking about John. Hopefully it IS his gall bladder....then you have your answer, and it can be dealt with! :)

nikki-uk Enthusiast
:angry: I hate when the world dissolving into chaos affects my shopping plans. <_<

I know!!! :rolleyes: ....... very inconsiderate

Ah, Nik, it is unfortunate you did NOT have a driveway of psnaough to clear yesterday - - Barack is quite commendable with a shovel. And while he was over, you could have had him look at your broken television. I just keep hearing that this man can do everything...... . broken audio-visual equipment? Pshaw! Call Barack... . . . ...

Heck, there's probably now't that man doesn't know about 'mother f****n' boards', carries one in his briefcase I hear ;)

Jestgar Rising Star

um.....it's snowing.... :huh:

Archived