This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

curlyfries Contributor

Whaaaaaaaaat?!?!?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Remember this?

My neighbour found out that her dog ( a Schnauzer) could hardly hear, so she took it to the veterinarian. The vet found that the problem was hair in the dog's ears. He cleaned both ears, and the dog could then hear fine. The vet then proceeded to tell the lady that, if she wanted to keep this from recurring, she should go to the chemist and get some "Nair" hair remover and rub it in the dog's ears once a month.

The lady went to the chemist and bought some "Nair" hair remover. At the register, the pharmacist told her, "If you're going to use this under your arms, don't use deodorant for a few days."

The lady said, "I'm not using it under my arms."

The pharmacist said, "If you're using it on your legs, don't shave for a couple of days."

The lady replied, "I'm not using it on my legs either. If you must know, I'm using it on my Schnauzer."

The pharmacist says, "Well stay off your bicycle for about a week."

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kareng Grand Master

Remember this?

The lady replied, "I'm not using it on my legs either. If you must know, I'm using it on my Schnauzer."

:P

curlyfries Contributor

I made 15 Jedi costumes yesterday and baked and froze 7 cakes!! 3 cakes for the Stormtrooper cake and 4 cakes for DD's masterpiece on the following weekend. Now I have to make 15 lightsabers out of pool noodles... I'm tired just thinking about this week, but excited! Should be lotsa fun!!

I'm tired just reading this!

But....you just reminded me.......

When my friend Chris and I went to Chicago to see Em......just as we were pulling into the parking garage we saw a stormtrooper walking down the sidewalk. :o Did you see him, Em? He must've walked right past your hotel! I got his picture on my phone.

Getting that pic from phone to computer might be a challenge...... :unsure:

curlyfries Contributor

I DID IT!!!!!!!

2.webp?partExt=.webp&&&outquality=90&ext=.webp&limitsize=615,500

jerseyangel Proficient

I DID IT!!!!!!!

2.webp?partExt=.webp&&&outquality=90&ext=.webp&limitsize=615,500

I can't see it, Leesiguh...could be this computer, though.

curlyfries Contributor

It disappeared on me at one point, but I left and came back, and it was there again :blink:

OHHH POETERRRRR!!!!!!

elye Community Regular

When my friend Chris and I went to Chicago to see Em......just as we were pulling into the parking garage we saw a stormtrooper walking down the sidewalk. :o Did you see him, Em? He must've walked right past your hotel!

Hell, he drove us to the airport.. .. . ... . . ... . . . .....:huh:

:lol:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

kareng Grand Master

KC is an odd place. It's not unusual to see a storm trooper, gorilla suits, stealth bomber flying over, Nascar drivers and trailers, horse and carriages, black helicopters....

jerseyangel Proficient

Kaherrine--I love R2D2 :D Saw the original Star Wars 3 times when it first came out in theaters. My SIL gave me a pewter R2D2 pendant that I still have.

psawyer Proficient

It disappeared on me at one point, but I left and came back, and it was there again :blink:

OHHH POETERRRRR!!!!!!

At them moment, it won't work for me either. I looked at the link, and tried remvoving the qualifiers, but it just won't load for me. I get a screen that says the link is no longer available, and that I should check my bookmarks.

kareng Grand Master

Kaherrine--I love R2D2 :D Saw the original Star Wars 3 times when it first came out in theaters. My SIL gave me a pewter R2D2 pendant that I still have.

I wish I had one!

Jestgar Rising Star

At them moment, it won't work for me either. I looked at the link, and tried remvoving the qualifiers, but it just won't load for me. I get a screen that says the link is no longer available, and that I should check my bookmarks.

Is the link from a publicly available site, like facebook? It looks like I'd have to log into your sprint account to see the pic.

psawyer Proficient

It wanted me to log into something. I didn't pay a lot of attention to what. :(

curlyfries Contributor

Sooooooo.......I'm the only one that can see it? :huh:

Is the link from a publicly available site, like facebook? It looks like I'd have to log into your sprint account to see the pic.

Nope.....not from Facebook. I sent it to my e-mail, and from there saved it with all my other pictures. It created it's own compressed (zipped) folder......whatever that means :blink:

kareng Grand Master

Yes. Maybe your a bit tired, dear. You should rest. :)

Oh Hell! I can't figure how to get my pics inserted either. It asks for an http address and my pics are just on my computer so the address is 52&&& West $@&@& Street. :P

jerseyangel Proficient

I think so, Leese :)

I managed to post a picture way back when we were phirst allowed to do it--can't remember how I did it and have nae been able to do it again :lol:

Why do these things have to be so complicated?? :blink:

curlyfries Contributor

OK.......trying again

img1280233827290.webp

jerseyangel Proficient

Success!! I see it :D

Now, what was it wif this guy again? Was this the day you were wif Em? Didja ask to see his thumbs er sumphin?

curlyfries Contributor

yes...I saw him as we were pulling into the parking garage.....no time to see thumbs. All that armour probably concealing some....uh.......deficiencies :rolleyes:

jerseyangel Proficient

All that armour probably concealing some....uh.......deficiencies :rolleyes:

Hee! No doubt :P

celiac-mommy Collaborator

I think our invitation must have gotten lost in the mail. That's OK. We have our own light sabers.

I'd post it but it has my phone# on it, so I probably shouldn't. It's an evite though...but, Y'all have an open ended invitation! Any time!!!! I will have a few extra light sabers, not to worry :)

Holy crap... ...can you imagine what the cake woud look like if Rah-schyelle were creating a masterpiece for a Psillyville party?

Um.. . . ..are there molds for li'l anal glands?

I do have some 'interesting' and graphic pans......

Remember this?

Noooooo, but I'm TOTALLY sharing this one!!!

I still can't see it :(

Oh Hell! I can't figure how to get my pics inserted either. It asks for an http address and my pics are just on my computer so the address is 52&&& West $@&@& Street. :P

That's my home address with 1 ot 2 bits left out... :unsure:

I am serving C-P-zio's. Mini pepperoni pizzas :D

Also:

Padme's pink salad (for the girls)

Vader Veggies wif Hutt-mus

Jar-Jar mix (trail mix)

Obi Wands-chocolate dipped marshmallows on a stick

Chewbacca's chewies (no bakes)

Yoda Soda-complete wif dry ice!!

jerseyangel Proficient

I am serving C-P-zio's. Mini pepperoni pizzas :D

Also:

Padme's pink salad (for the girls)

Vader Veggies wif Hutt-mus

Jar-Jar mix (trail mix)

Obi Wands-chocolate dipped marshmallows on a stick

Chewbacca's chewies (no bakes)

Yoda Soda-complete wif dry ice!!

Yum!!!! Love the names, too :P I would like a piece of what you have in yer av, please :rolleyes: That looks phab!

kareng Grand Master

That's my home address with 1 ot 2 bits left out... :unsure:

Maybe we have the same phone number too! Different area codes and zip codes since I have never recieved your mail.

Love the names on the food!

The pie is beautiful. (This comment will look strange if someone goes back and reads it after you change your av)

Yum!!!! Love the names, too :P I would like a piece of what you have in yer av, please :rolleyes: That looks phab!

Thanks! It was my 4th of July dessert. Vegan cherry tart with fresh blueberries and vegan vanilla creme. It was amazing!

Maybe we have the same phone number too! Different area codes and zip codes since I have never recieved your mail.

Love the names on the food!

The pie is beautiful. (This comment will look strange if someone goes back and reads it after you change your av)

You're probably right! Will have to check on that....

Took me quite a while to combine the food/names, I'm too much of a perfectionist, plus, since I don't know anything about Star Wars, that adds a degree of difficulty!

I have a beautiful pie :lol: Should I change the av now... :P

Archived