This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

celiac-mommy Collaborator

Hiking when I return from Spain. Already on the calendar. :)

Max will be fine, and so will you. Boys never really grow up.

Great!!

And......that's what I'm counting on :)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kareng Grand Master

Back from the abyss. Must catch up. California should not have been an abyss but the iPad decided it didn't like the WiFi device Hub brought (that it uses sometimes at home). Hub forgot the charger for his work computer (Freudian slip?) so we couldn't use it. Hotel didn't have WiFi. No time to find a Starbucks and sit.

Was very fun. Great to go to Disney and decide what food I wanted(Hmm.. burger & fries, Mexican, pizza?) and be able to get it. Boys had more fun than they thought they would at Disney. They went off together and saw what they wanted.

Boys took a Surfing lesson at Bolsa Chica beach which is at the north end of Huntington Beach so we didn't see the competition. They did well. J go on his feet on the board almost immediately. M got up to one knee and almost standing.

Universal Studios was a crowded mess. They don't do crowds well like Disney. Had some good stuff but I had to pack a lunch.

Traffic was crazy. We tried to go to the La Brea Tar Pits on Tue before the airport but we just sat in traffic for so long, we had to give up.

Anyway, we try to read & catch up. Hope nothing too exciting happened while I was gone. :)

kareng Grand Master

Youse guys are pitiful! I have caught up in like 3 minutes!

Jess - You look mahrvahlous! I can see the meeting of you & Gnick now..... You can't leave Security and she can't get in without a ticket. You meet at a plexiglass divider thingy. Look at each other whilst talking on your cell phones to each other. :P

jerseyangel Proficient

:ph34r:

Welcome back, Kaherrign--sounds like you had a great trip. That Disney phood sounded so good!

kareng Grand Master

:ph34r:

Welcome back, Kaherrign--sounds like you had a great trip. That Disney phood sounded so good!

It wasn't that special. The fact that I could eat almost anywhere and anything was special.H

nikki-uk Enthusiast

I know!!.... WIH is me psilly??? :unsure:

I can see the meeting of you & Gnick now..... You can't leave Security and she can't get in without a ticket. You meet at a plexiglass divider thingy. Look at each other whilst talking on your cell phones to each other. :P

:lol:

That's exactly what me hubby said.....probably with a bit of sign language thrown in ;)

Probably going to have to change me av....about to dye my hair a different coloUr .... :unsure:

Probably going to have to change me av....about to dye my hair a different coloUr .... :unsure:

What colour? I see you as a blonde.......

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

kareng Grand Master

I know!!.... WIH is me psilly??? :unsure:

:lol:

That's exactly what me hubby said.....probably with a bit of sign language thrown in ;)

Saw a girl (tourist not employee) at Disney with a really pretty color of purple hair.

Jestgar Rising Star

Ooohh. A guy on the ferry this morning had brilliant orange hair, like a cartoon, you could try that.

jerseyangel Proficient

Do tell B)

Check these hotties out..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Open Original Shared Link

There's a whole site of these :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jestgar Rising Star

Can't imagine 1) having such an awful year book pic, and 2) putting it on the web for everyone to see.

So not wanting to work. I want to spend the day in bed with my kitty, listening to him snore.

nikki-uk Enthusiast

Check these hotties out..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

There's a whole site of these :lol: :lol: :lol:

Damn - they ARE bad!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I want to spend the day in bed with my kitty, listening to him snore.

I long to do that..... but never get to <_< ...summat about a cat purring that sends me straight off to sleep ^_^

Jestgar Rising Star

I have a kitchen!!

The trim n stuff isn't done, but it's functional!!!

elye Community Regular

I have a kitchen!!

Yay, Jyessss! Pic please! How about your upper torso posed neatly in front of the new banks of cupboards and backsplashes? B)

jerseyangel Proficient

Psills!!!!

Happy Phriday the 13th!!!! :D

2 transients have left the building! The other 2 move out TODAY!!!!!! I will have my gym back!!!

I have a kitchen!!

WooooHoooo

Psills!!!!

Happy Phriday the 13th!!!! :D

Oh crap! and I'm on call.....

kareng Grand Master

2 transients have left the building! The other 2 move out TODAY!!!!!! I will have my gym back!!!

WooooHoooo

Oh crap! and I'm on call.....

They have really left? Transient relatives have a way of staying and staying and staying.... Even ghosts can't scare some of them. :)

They have really left? Transient relatives have a way of staying and staying and staying.... Even ghosts can't scare some of them. :)

My brother and his girlfriend moved out last weekend-about 10 blocks away ;) And the cousin and his girlfriend get their keys this morning and are driving back to Idaho this weekend to pick up all their stuff!

They do all still have keys to the front door...... :unsure:

kareng Grand Master

Is anybody out there?

psawyer Proficient

I was out there, but I came back inside when the mosquitoes took over the deck. This is our slowest time of the year. I drag my butt into the store, hoping that some customers will show up. Most of our regulars are away at the moment. But 49 people did buy stuff today. Yawn. Actually, only 48, since one person bought an extra item after the original sale had been rung through.

mushroom Proficient

I have just become back out there here with a new hard-drive installed. All I was able to salvage was my document files (with all my recipes :D) well, supposedly, haven't even checked yet but ITS GUARANTEED! :lol: Harumph!!! computers.....

kareng Grand Master

I was out there, but I came back inside when the mosquitoes took over the deck. This is our slowest time of the year. I drag my butt into the store, hoping that some customers will show up. Most of our regulars are away at the moment. But 49 people did buy stuff today. Yawn. Actually, only 48, since one person bought an extra item after the original sale had been rung through.

Pets gotta eat! At least that's what mine have always said! :)

psawyer Proficient

Pets gotta eat! At least that's what mine have always said! :)

Yeah, but many of our customers own cottages well north of Toronto. They go there for the summer and take their pets with them. We get a spike just after LaboUr day when they come back to the city and realize that they left the leash, ball, toy, food, or whatever behind.

psawyer Proficient

I see you there, Judy! Post and tell us how you are doing.

Archived