This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

jerseyangel Proficient

C'mon, psills! We gotta post some pirate paraphrenalia worth really lookin' at.. .. . . . . ...... .

1180121768_johnny_depp.webp

Consider me timbers shivered B)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jestgar Rising Star
736843.webp
elye Community Regular

Consider me timbers shivered B)

:lol: :lol: Good 'un, Patteigh. . . . ..!

736843.webp

Whot in hell is THAT? :lol:

Um.. .. ..then there's these pirately gents.. . . .......

gay-pirate.webp

Jestgar Rising Star

Dinner with blue eyes tonight. I've also been corresponding with a lovely young man......who was born the year I graduated from high school.... I'm not sure I be willing to meet him for coffee. I think the giant barbell through his nose would be distracting :blink:

nikki-uk Enthusiast

gay-pirate.webp

HEY!!!

I think I see these guys Sat night at a bar I went to with the girls.

The bar was called 'freedom' if you're in any doubt WHAT kind of bar wink.gif

Loads of pirates - all thumbs NON negotiable dry.gif

Dinner with blue eyes tonight. I've also been corresponding with a lovely young man......who was born the year I graduated from high school.... I'm not sure I be willing to meet him for coffee. I think the giant barbell through his nose would be distracting :blink:

Well get you!!!

Mrs Robinson *snoort* tongue.gif

Age is just a number ....right?? unsure.gif

Jestgar Rising Star

Seriously! No one has posted since DK this morning???

Date was fine. We talked about travel and work. Oh, and his sister who has Celiac disease.

We're everywhere, aren't we.

jerseyangel Proficient

Just getting on and came to see if there was a date report. :P Will there be a second one?

I know....seems lately it's not unusual at all to hear of another Celiac in conversation with others.

And yes--WIH are all the psillies??? These unprecedented lapses in posting are a bit worrisome.....

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

jerseyangel Proficient

Good news/bad news--I have a zit inside my nose....doesn't show but hurts like heck :angry:

Waiting fer me new bed to be delivered this morning :D The big phour-poster would eat up the bedroom here, so I found the prettiest antiqued matte finished brass iron bed wif glass finials. :wub:

kareng Grand Master

Good news/bad news--I have a zit inside my nose....doesn't show but hurts like heck :angry:

Waiting fer me new bed to be delivered this morning :D The big phour-poster would eat up the bedroom here, so I found the prettiest antiqued matte finished brass iron bed wif glass finials. :wub:

Sleepy this morning. The bed sounds extra good today.

jerseyangel Proficient

Sleepy this morning. The bed sounds extra good today.

It's gonna be nice to get the mattress and box spring up offa the floor B) Gettin too old to hoist meselph up every morning :lol:

Jestgar Rising Star

Just getting on and came to see if there was a date report. :P Will there be a second one?

That was the second. I'll keep you posted if there's a third. I'm also still conversing with barbell boy. He's very nice, but it seems so wrong to encourage him, so I imagine my messages are a little stilted. And it's entertaining to be discussing my considering a second career when he hasn't even really started his first. :P

jerseyangel Proficient

That was the second.

That's right--the phirst one was coffee....if I have me phacts straight. Would you like there to be a third? (nosey, ain't I?)

Hee! Barbell boy :P Although the idea of a younger guy is a bit intriguing :ph34r:B)

kareng Grand Master

Had a friend age 55. She had a boyfriend age 35. Worked well for a couple of years until he wanted to get married and have a kid. He thought she was about 40!

jerseyangel Proficient

Had a friend age 55. She had a boyfriend age 35. Worked well for a couple of years until he wanted to get married and have a kid. He thought she was about 40!

Oye....bet that was a rude awakening :huh:

celiac-mommy Collaborator

This preteen girl thing is gonna kick my arse. That kid o' mine is gonna be the death of me!! Such a good kid, really... But when she loses it-WATCH OUT!!! :blink:

Will preface this with: no humans or other living beings harmed.

Gads!! So glad everyone was OK!! Similar situation happened to me after a HS basketball game, except it involved a drunk driver and the gal he hit was killed instantly. I was the first car on the scene :(

AHOY me psillies!!!!!!!!!!!!

AVAST!! It be 'Open Original Shared LinkOpen Original Shared Link

Boo!! I missed it :huh: When is the 'talk in the 3rd person' day? That was Rachelle's favorite! :P

"Bring me my brown pants!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Could be fun.....

Well get you!!!

Mrs Robinson *snoort* tongue.gif

Age is just a number ....right?? unsure.gif

**cough**Edward**cough** :P

I HATE these!! And you can't tell yer kids not to pick their nose and then have them see you wif your finger up there trying to pop the damn thing cuz it hurts so bad when you talk or breathe :huh::lol: Of course, I'm not referring to myself... Don't know what I was talking about really.... :lol::lol:

jerseyangel Proficient

And you can't tell yer kids not to pick their nose and then have them see you wif your finger up there trying to pop the damn thing cuz it hurts so bad when you talk or breathe

<snort>

Ouch! :lol:

kareng Grand Master

So I had a funny dream. Hub & I went to visit Rachelle. Her family was showing us around and we were going to some great shopping area. The kids were hungry and like this soup place at the shopping area. (soup?) Maddie got her soup & everyone went to sit down but Max & me. When Max got his soup he was spinning the bowl around and doing tricks with it. I said, "You'll spill it." He said, " I do this all the time." Then I woke up. Probably right before a horrible soup accident! :P

Dreams are strange. Wonder what the interpetation of this is?

Jestgar Rising Star

So I had a funny dream. Hub & I went to visit Rachelle. Her family was showing us around and we were going to some great shopping area. The kids were hungry and like this soup place at the shopping area. (soup?) Maddie got her soup & everyone went to sit down but Max & me. When Max got his soup he was spinning the bowl around and doing tricks with it. I said, "You'll spill it." He said, " I do this all the time." Then I woke up. Probably right before a horrible soup accident! :P

:lol: :lol: :lol:

jerseyangel Proficient

Then I woke up. Probably right before a horrible soup accident! :P

OMGawd--too phunny!! :lol:

So I had a funny dream. Then I woke up. Probably right before a horrible soup accident! :P

:lol::lol::lol:

No interpretation needed, you know us too well now ;)

Maddie loves soup, (I made some for dinner last night) and Max phrequently tries to do tricks wif various dishes and utensils and usually a mess ensues, plus he never listens, so if you tell him he's gonna make a mess, he'll try to prove you wrong! :rolleyes::P

elye Community Regular

OMG.. . . . ....dunno what's worse... . . ..big ZIT or a big BARBELL in one's nose. . . . ...

Well, ya can at least unlatch the barbell when you're tired of it.

Um, why do zits in one's nose hurt so much? I've never really felt the zits on my chin or forehead. What is up with that? 'Tis a question that is bound to bother me all day, now... :rolleyes:

Maddie loves soup, (I made some for dinner last night) and Max phrequently tries to do tricks wif various dishes and utensils

Whoa... . . .. . .. . ...a little creepiness, here, Kherrighnne. You seem to have somehow known about Max's penchant for dish tricks... . .. .:unsure:..... . ...

Could you make an attempt this evening to feature me in a dream? Jumping up, screaming as I grip my winning Lotto 649 ticket in my fist? Um, if you could focus in on the numbers as I wave the ticket about, perhaps remember them and report here tomorrow? :lol:

kareng Grand Master

Whoa... . . .. . .. . ...a little creepiness, here, Kherrighnne. You seem to have somehow known about Max's penchant for dish tricks... . .. .:unsure:..... . ...

Could you make an attempt this evening to feature me in a dream? Jumping up, screaming as I grip my winning Lotto 649 ticket in my fist? Um, if you could focus in on the numbers as I wave the ticket about, perhaps remember them and report here tomorrow? :lol:

I think I dreamed about potato soup because I was thinking I needed to make some soon. Probably dreamed about Max cause I see his pic on FB. Dish tricks are things little boys do.

I will put a pen & paper next to the bed to get the Lotto numbers down. :)

I think I dreamed about potato soup because I was thinking I needed to make some soon. Probably dreamed about Max cause I see his pic on FB. Dish tricks are things little boys do.

I will put a pen & paper next to the bed to get the Lotto numbers down. :)

Plus you were giving me some good advice late last night, so my crazy kids were probably fresh in yer brain :P

kareng Grand Master

Plus you were giving me some good advice late last night, so my crazy kids were probably fresh in yer brain :P

Her favorite soup isn't potato is it? That would be really spooky.

Its hard on FB because I feel I have to be brief. I know girls are different than boys but I think some things translate. About 3rd or 4th grade, my kids wanted more say in thier lives. Like take a shower at night or in morning. Bedtime, clothes, activitites. Some things are just the rule - shower after soccer practice -no waiting until morning. If they stay up too late, I'm not letting them sleep in if they need to be somewhere (some parents let the kids be late for school). By now they know & I don't have to bug them about it. I also don't sweat the small stuff. This may be hard for you, I think you are neater than I am. I bought nice bath towels for them. They prefer the beach towels. Fine. They have to do their own laundry because their emergency (no underwear for tomorrow) is not my emergency.

You can be mad and tell me your mad but you must be respectful. Go to your room or for a walk until you cool down. This is where a dog is helpful. They listen and can be hugged & cried on.

Good luck! :unsure:

jerseyangel Proficient

Karreighn--were we separated at birf, er sumphin? :o:D

Archived