This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

mushroom Proficient

I think so too--definitely some Maine Coon in there. "Snow shoes" :D

Yep, snow shoes, I kid you not. Allows them to walk on top of the snow (depending on what they weigh I guess :rolleyes: ) - but dunno if they will help out with the Puget puddles :unsure:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darn210 Enthusiast

Jyaghnutt, those Nutella calories do NOT count in your daily quota if eaten by the spoonful whilst standing over or even by the sink. <_<

DagNabbit!!! Was not even close to the sink!!! Had me fat arse planted in a chair watching TV. That probably counts double er sumptin!!

Happy Monday Morning Peeps!

I mean . . .

Bleh

Hiya, Breezie . . . that is all.

Jestgar Rising Star

Yep, snow shoes, I kid you not. Allows them to walk on top of the snow (depending on what they weigh I guess :rolleyes: ) - but dunno if they will help out with the Puget puddles :unsure:

:lol: :lol: Hydroplaning cats.

Wee beastie will nae got off me lap. Assumes that if I sit down it must be because I'm in need of snuggling.

elye Community Regular

G'Mornin', Breeeeezieh! And welcome. :) What a beautiful baby in your av. Is this your wee gem?

kareng Grand Master

Hi Breezy!

G'Mornin', Breeeeezieh! And welcome. :) What a beautiful baby in your av. Is this your wee gem?

I hope so... :unsure:

jerseyangel Proficient

Hi!

...that is all.

Hi Breezie--nice to meet ya :D

DagNabbit!!! Was not even close to the sink!!!

Oye Jan-it....the sink is key ;)

Wee beastie will nae got off me lap. Assumes that if I sit down it must be because I'm in need of snuggling.

:wub: :wub:

Darn210 Enthusiast

Oye Jan-it....the sink is key ;)

Headed to the sink now to go eat some potato chips and ice cream.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

jerseyangel Proficient

Now yer talkin' :D

Well, fridge has been switched out to one that works, dryer vent was blocked on the roof and should be ok now. Floor is mopped and I have a loaf of GFP bread in the oven :rolleyes:

elye Community Regular

Now, wait.. . .. ....as I recall, there actually is some essential positioning protocol involved. One must be actually standing and leaning over the sink. What is excellent, too, is that this approach to snacking negates the need for any dishes, any chairs. . .. . . .......civility.... . . . ..

:lol:

Darn210 Enthusiast

Now, wait.. . .. ....as I recall, there actually is some essential positioning protocol involved. One must be actually standing and leaning over the sink. What is excellent, too, is that this approach to snacking negates the need for any dishes, any chairs. . .. . . .......civility.... . . . ..

Hmmm . . . well, there is only four of us in the immediate family. We can all squeeze around the kitchen sink. What do I do about Thanksgiving? I'm havin the in-laws in. Does eating around the bathtub count?

kareng Grand Master

Takes care of crumbs, too.

Hmmm . . . well, there is only four of us in the immediate family. We can all squeeze around the kitchen sink. What do I do about Thanksgiving? I'm havin the in-laws in. Does eating around the bathtub count?

For in-laws I stay in the kitchen and eat at the sink. :D

jerseyangel Proficient

For in-laws I stay in the kitchen and eat at the sink. :D

:lol::(:lol:

jerseyangel Proficient

Youse guys should see me loaph of bread :lol:

I've been makin' GFP French Bread fer 5 years now with great, perfect results every time. I made the Sandwich one today fer the phirst time and it rose a good 5 inches after I put it in the oven :o I mean, it just kept getting higher and higher :P ...Had a hard time getting it outta the pan--now I have this huge misshapen loaph.....

WIH :huh:

Wanted to make pannini's and soup fer dinner..... probably still will if it tastes ok although they're gonna look a wee bit phunny B)

kareng Grand Master

I've been makin' GFP French Bread fer 5 years now with great, perfect results every time. I made the Sandwich one today fer the phirst time and it rose a good 5 inches after I put it in the oven :o I mean, it just kept getting higher and higher :P ...Had a hard time getting it outta the pan--now I have this huge misshapen loaph.....

Wanted to make pannini's and soup fer dinner..... probably still will if it tastes ok although they're gonna look a wee bit phunny B)

Is your Hub like mine? He doesn't care what it looks like, just how it tastes.

curlyfries Contributor

Hi!

...that is all.

Well......it's about time, daughter o' mine. <_<

I warned ya'll a year, maybe 2 ago that she might be showing up. She's been in denial of her need to be gluten free. She's finally realized....after gassing herself outta her cubicle at work everyday....that she is, indeed, one of us. :P

....and so that mean's yer lookin' at my grandbaby! :D

So.....more air means less calories!

Right?? :)

jerseyangel Proficient

Is your Hub like mine? He doesn't care what it looks like, just how it tastes.

Yep--he's not at all picky :rolleyes:

I warned ya'll a year, maybe 2 ago that she might be showing up. She's been in denial of her need to be gluten free. She's finally realized....after gassing herself outta her cubicle at work everyday....that she is, indeed, one of us. :P

Well then.... a warm welcome is in order! :D

elye Community Regular

Holy crap.. . . . ....yer whole family's countin' calories?? Man, I got me plenty of elbow room around my kitchen sink, no problem there. My kids can eat Nutella by the heaping tablespoonful and stay skinny li'l things. .. . . ....:angry:

Now, in-laws. . . . ..... . hmm... . .. ..well, MIL could actaully join me at the sink.. . . ... :ph34r:

HEYYYYYYYY! It's our first parent - child team in Psillyville! :) :)

Um, Leeeeeesargh. . . .... . ...you is gonna have to watch yerselph.........little ears, little ears.. . . .... ;)

Darn210 Enthusiast

Holy Smores!!!! We've hooked us a "relative" newbie . . . get it, "relative" . . . you know . . . related . . . and sort of . . . and . . . you know.

....and so that mean's yer lookin' at my grandbaby! :D

you mean "our" grandbaby . . . what's yours is ours on this thread!!!

She's precious, Lisa.

celiac-mommy Collaborator

Been eating Nutella straight from the jar . . . that's not good . . . well, it is . . . but it's not.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yesterday Maddie and I both had a goal of not getting out of the PJ's. SUCCESS!!! :lol: The problem with this is: I started with drinking coffee and watching first season re-runs of 90210, 2 episodes later and Gilmore Girls started--also 1st season, THEN, One Tree Hill came on, and I wasn't going to watch, because I never had....buuuuuuut...... 4 episodes later, I'm now hooked-and I just happened to catch it with the 2003 pilot episode! I think I shall try for every Sunday in bed watching the SoapNet channel....downside, didn't see my kids all day :rolleyes:

What does this have to do with eating Nutella from the jar you may ask.... I ate vegan cheesecake and coconut ice cream in bed for dinner! (and food is NEVER allowed in the bed!!)

I bought some Nutella for the kids when we were camping in Canada. Kids got soooo addicted to it, so I had to try to convince them that they don't sell it in the states. That worked for a while until they saw it at COSTCO!!!!! Crap!

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Must......Get.....Me......One......Of......These!!!

My kids no longer cuddle :(

curlyfries Contributor

Um, Leeeeeesargh. . . .... . ...you is gonna have to watch yerselph.........little ears, little ears.. . . .... ;)

Pssshhhhh......she's heard it all before. Just gotta watch what I say about DD :P

She's precious, Lisa.

.....and she took her first steps yesterday!!!!!

.....AND has a friggin mouthful of teef! I think it's #s 12 and 13 about to appear :o

curlyfries Contributor

Holy Smores!!!! We've hooked us a "relative" newbie . . . get it, "relative" . . . you know . . . related . . . and sort of . . . and . . . you know.

HAHAHA!......... <_<

:rolleyes:

kareng Grand Master

She's precious, Lisa.

We have a Grandbaby! This is the only way I want one for about 10 years! I want to borrow them! My neighbor just had triplets, so there may be plenty of babies to go around!

jerseyangel Proficient

.....and she took her first steps yesterday!!!!!

.....AND has a friggin mouthful of teef! I think it's #s 12 and 13 about to appear :o

Where does the time go....

She's beautiphul, Leese :D

jerseyangel Proficient

We have a Grandbaby! This is the only way I want one for about 10 years!

At this rate wif me boys, this is the only way I'm ever gonna get one! <_<:P

jerseyangel Proficient

Yesterday Maddie and I both had a goal of not getting out of the PJ's. SUCCESS!!! :lol: The problem with this is: I started with drinking coffee and watching first season re-runs of 90210, 2 episodes later and Gilmore Girls started--also 1st season, THEN, One Tree Hill came on, and I wasn't going to watch, because I never had....buuuuuuut...... 4 episodes later, I'm now hooked-and I just happened to catch it with the 2003 pilot episode! I think I shall try for every Sunday in bed watching the SoapNet channel....downside, didn't see my kids all day :rolleyes:

How delightphully decadent :rolleyes: Love it!!

Phull disclosure--on Saturday morning I was looking fer HGTV (still have not memorized me fav channels since this is yet another cable company to decipher ....) and I came upon an episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians--and for a split second payed attention and before ya know it I watched the whole show :ph34r:

20 minutes or so I will never get back....

Don't tell anybody :lol:

Archived