This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

Darn210 Enthusiast

Sorry I missed the party . . . the computer was unavailable . . . as in hubby was hogging it all night long!! Harrruuummmmph!!!

Congratulations on your 20K, PatTea!! . . . Wish I had a nickle for every time Patteigh posted :rolleyes:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shadowicewolf Proficient

Guys! I fixed the problem! It was a long piece of meat :blink:

I originally got some colgate wisps (Just for the toothpic end, which i rinsed very well, i hope i don't get glutened from it :unsure: ) and that did nothing to help. Then i stood there for a while with the floss and eventually worked it out.

It bled a little (barely enough to get on the floss, and doesn't hurt very much anymore. YAY!

VydorScope Proficient

Third!! :D

Forth!!!

jerseyangel Proficient

Vincent, I've been meaning to tell you how much I like your updated av. You all look great :)

VydorScope Proficient

Vincent, I've been meaning to tell you how much I like your updated av. You all look great :)

Thanks! In the full size pic, Timothy looks adopted LOL. He is much whiter then us, and that hair! LOL

kareng Grand Master
<_< My son said that, at about the time of the momentous post, he had a welcome phluid event. The green goo that was stuck in his sinuses and giving him a horrible headache, started to phlow. He now feels much better. However, he wishes the phlow would ease up. <_<
celiac-mommy Collaborator

, he had a welcome phluid event.

A welcome phluid event?? This is an actual thing? :ph34r:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

tom Contributor

Is the phrase 'pipe dream' really just a prior way to say "What're you, high?" :blink:

Congratulations on your 20K, PatTea!! . . . Wish I had a nickle for every time Patteigh posted :rolleyes:

Half expected protestations on introducing Les Maths! :D

I'm loving that Pads' paramount phlipover became an Event.

Not that we have the authority, but if jerseyangel were promoted to jerseysaint it'd've been a real St. Paddeigh's Day, complete w/ sanctioned, neigh, encouraged synchronized imbibements. :lol::wub:;)

tom Contributor

A welcome phluid event?? This is an actual thing? :ph34r:

Uhhhh .. ..neh too easy .. .I'm not going there.

GFinDC Veteran

Congrats on the 20K posts Patte! I mist the big party tu. But I had a nice big drink of water to celebrake. When r the commemorative coins due out from Franklin Mint? :)

tom Contributor

Ah yes put me down for a couple commemorative mints.

elye Community Regular

dry.gif

:ph34r:

:lol:

Congrats on the 20K posts Patte! I mist the big party tu. But I had a nice big drink of water to celebrake. When r the commemorative coins due out from Franklin Mint? :)

Patteigh should absolutely be knighted, or sainted, or Dame'd or Duchess'ed.... .. . and yes, a Comemmorative coin. Actually.... .. . ...do you know, up here in this Commonwealth, a good many of our coins have the good Queen Elizabeth's face embossed on them.... . .. . ..and I'm just realizing that this face looks rather like Patteigh's profile.. .. .. ....in fact, more like our Patteigh's than Liz's....... ...Look:

canada_1_canadian_cent(penny)_1992.webp

I don't know what any of this means. . .. ...... .something monumental, I can just feel it.. ...:unsure:.. .. .....

Patteigh, I think that's YOU on our pennies!!

tom Contributor
psawyer Proficient

Patteigh, I think that's YOU on our pennies!!

Makes cents to me! :P

Omg!! I just realized... Never mind... Welcome event ;)

JNBunnie1 Community Regular

Omg!! I just realized... Never mind... Welcome event ;)

LOL!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

shadowicewolf Proficient

GUYS ITS SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

B)

:)

:o

Just realized something though, i'm going to freeze my butt off in the morning :ph34r:

OMG, where on earth are you?!?!

kareng Grand Master

How did the lasagna work? ;)

How did the lasagna work? ;)

It did not result in any 'welcome' fluid events tonight, but I am most certain that it will in not too much longer......

It did not result in any 'welcome' fluid events tonight, but I am most certain that it will in not too much longer......

Sexual tension... Soooo good!!!!! :D

shadowicewolf Proficient

Colorado? Where the weather changes every five minutes.

VydorScope Proficient

Makes cents to me! :P

*groan*

Colorado? Where the weather changes every five minutes.

Ah! I remember now. Yes, the weather here in CT does that too, we just aren't at a high enough elevation to get snow yet. Last year we had the world's most annoying sumbitc* of a snow storm two days before Halloween. It was 8-9 inches of the heavy thick, sticky stuff, and because all the leaves were still on the trees it wrecked a lot of houses and cars from trees falling. There were towns that didn't get power back for 8-9 days. I bet Colorado is much better at dealing with this crap!!!

:lol: :lol:

shadowicewolf Proficient

Lol, we still get bad storms (remembers the last time DIA got closed down for two days).

Though CO doesn't deal with it as well as MT does. We'd get two feet over night and still had to go to school and the buses still ran. None of this 3 inch crud.

Archived