This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

Darn210 Enthusiast
Well she obviously isn't real white trash :rolleyes: .........her teeth look too good and her Nascar shirt isn't tight enuph! :lol:

True . . . I had to go take a second look . . . she's had braces, the cigarette isn't lit and there are no stains on the shirt. Also, hair coloUr variation appears natural (no screaming roots but perhaps under the flourescent lights??) I do like the roll of toliet paper on the bed, though.

Yup.......I could tell when I met her she was a bare-a$$ed pillow pharter! :D

:lol::lol:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jestgar Rising Star
Oh great..........Em wants to teach this behavior to young impressionable minds <_<:P

That was my take as well :lol: :lol:

Darn210 Enthusiast
"So, I hear that farting into someone's eye, directly or indirectly, can result in pinkeye".....

:huh::lol:

Shouldn't they be putting up posters in schools?

:lol::lol: Riggggghhhhhhttttt . . . they keep harping about "washing hands" . . . . PPPffffffttttttt :P . . . they should be lecturing on the dangers of bare-a$$ed pillow-farting!!!

a$$ is so much phunner to $pell wif dollar $ign$ than with actual $'$ S's

jerseyangel Proficient
a$$ is so much phunner to $pell wif dollar $ign$ than with actual $'$ S's

Phancier, too :P

curlyfries Contributor
I do like the roll of toliet paper on the bed, though.

:lol: ....I missed that!.......Also, the slats in the blinds are all intact......and she has the cord to the blinds tied up to prevent strangulation..........wassup with that?

Oh, and I forgot........

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEV!!!!!!

elye Community Regular
True . . . I had to go take a second look . . . she's had braces, the cigarette isn't lit and there are no stains on the shirt. Also, hair coloUr variation appears natural (no screaming roots but perhaps under the flourescent lights??) I do like the roll of toliet paper on the bed, though.

....I missed that!.......Also, the slats in the blinds are all intact......and she has the cord to the blinds tied up to prevent strangulation..........wassup with that?

Whoa. . . ... . Such formidable, extensive knowledge of Trailer-park Redneckism . . . . ..... .

Why???????

nikki-uk Enthusiast

Mirth and chucklement on the pink eye bare a$$ passing of wind & white trash :lol: <another great sentence for a newbie to read>

CanNOT stay up 'til 5am (GMT) for yer presidential results...........but like Em I am super impressed wiv yer voters turn out (compared to UK...we are drowning in apathy :rolleyes: )

mE HOT CHOC is a callin' :P

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

curlyfries Contributor
Whoa. . . ... . Such formidable, extensive knowledge of Trailer-park Redneckism . . . . ..... .

Why??????? :lol:

Didja notice who was doin the critiqueing?..........We're smack dab in the middle of redneck country........got our own Nascar race 'n everthin'!

Edit: oops, no reference to DS, Janet :D

Jestgar Rising Star
Didja notice who was doin the critiqueing?..........We're smack dab in the middle of redneck country........got our own Nascar race 'n everthin'!

Ya, no fair. You got insider information.

DingoGirl Enthusiast
You simply MUST vote......can you go in yer jim-jams???............ but will you have to queue???
if I have to queue :lol: I''m in trouble. :(

still haven't left.........no food since yesterday afternoon.........barphed up even the water *most violently* today......need to replenish. my mom was going to bring some ginger ale, but it had natural flavors and caramel color.......I hadn't the strength to look it up.

sillies I've been sh!t off a cliff adn..........will see if I can get out to vote later.....but my fever is still 101......gah.

Janet - hope smack is better and shyeah, I'd a slugged that guy (Value Village Lady's husband :lol: ) - but - not thought of it until I left - hate that - would have had to go BACK IN and slug him........

Jess :lol: all comments about this faux-white trash woman by the midwesterners are entirely correct BTW

Oh Siouxsie- I'm so sorry....kin I fly out and pretend to be you and vote? I think there's enough time- then I could vote for you, give you some broth and tuck you and the Weezee in

I hope it warms the cockles of yer heart to know I voted to end dog racing in my state.

:wub: Bevel - I'd have probably been campaigning on this one -

CanNOT stay up 'til 5am (GMT) for yer presidential results...........but like Em I am super impressed wiv yer voters turn out (compared to UK...we are drowning in apathy )

we've never had voter turnout like this.....very unusual.

and, I am really quite certain there will be all kinds of snafus with teh decision and absentee ballots (140,000 went out to late to GI's) and..........maybe there'll even be some dangling chads and computer malfunctions. I'm sure of it...........

three friends and my mom absolved me from voting - but you all are so bossy :blink::lol:

back to bed - ugh

but I have a question - when those of you who are supersensitive (Judy and Patti are coming to my addled mind at the moment) eat something wrong, don't you have flu-like symptoms? and Bevel, your herxes - aren't they just like the worst phlughue?

Because I'm tellin ya.........this is completely, utterly, so painfully heinous............

jerseyangel Proficient
but I have a question - when those of you who are supersensitive (Judy and Patti are coming to my addled mind at the moment) eat something wrong, don't you have flu-like symptoms?

No, I don't get a phever wif a phood reaction. I do get nausea, but not the overall phlu-like pheeling--it's all in me stomach/intestines. It sounds to me like you have a virus, Suz.

Schweppes Ginger Ale is gluten-free--so is Canada Dry.

elye Community Regular

Yep, I concur wif Patti, Sooozie. . . . . . sounds remarkably like the phloo. Fever, overall crappy pheeling, nausea - - Phloo!!

Hey, if ya can't vote, ya can't vote... . . ..I think the smell of a landslide is so pervasive, your one vote will mean naught. ;)

DingoGirl Enthusiast

oh, no, it's TOTALLY the plughue..........a glutening ONLY affects me mentally and intestinally - no aches or ague or fever...........

so sillies - fever broke - it was safe to leave - I shuffled out in my semi-jim-jams and voted (as if it matters) and.........am quite pleased with self......... :)

back to bed!

elye Community Regular

Yay!! Did yer duty, Soooozie-wif-da-phloo-zie.... . . . :rolleyes:

Now you can stay 'a bed. :)

curlyfries Contributor
I shuffled out in my semi-jim-jams and voted (as if it matters) and.........am quite pleased with self......... :)

That was quick........no long lines to stand in, observing tightness of shirts, condition of teeth,.......length of thumbs, perhaps?

One district here had five hour waiting. I bet they got to know each other really well........learned their family stories, idiosyncracies, bathroom habits, favorite TV shows, restaurants, where they go most often.................hmmmmm......sounds familiar.

Can you picture the psillies all standing in a 5 hr line ?

"Excuse me.........can we see your thumbs?".............."Do you have experience with ballcocks or penis slings?"...........my FIL would have to be there with his kangaroo scrotum........"Here, feel this."

Sorry.....my mind just kinda wandered off there for a minute............must get it back :huh:

elye Community Regular
"Excuse me.........can we see your thumbs?".............."Do you have experience with ballcocks or penis slings?"...........my FIL would have to be there with his kangaroo scrotum........"Here, feel this."

:lol: Yes, indeed. . . .....Well, in some Middle Eastern countries, voters use their dyed thumbs to mark their choices on the ballots. Great big smudge marks would certainly raise eyebrows...... ."Mother of gawd. . ...who is this voting man??"

Yep, a five-hour lineup would just get us all started.... . . .. I have an orange urine jug, and experience carrying it about, so we'd be good there. . . . . . .... ..

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Sorry.....my mind just kinda wandered off there for a minute............must get it back

:lol: but whatever for?

ugh......Exploding Head Syndrome.......must head back to bed.

Weezee is bored out of her mind, I saw her fashioning a wee noose earlier....... :unsure:

Orange urine jug :lol: sillies standin' in line and harassing people............this pleases and entertains my (still) mildly feverish brain..... :lol:

(am pleased to report though, I do think this is but a 24-hour flu as things are already considerably better)

Judyin Philly Enthusiast

Dr Judy Em and Patti.........all concure..............

IT'S THE FLU.......GET THEE TO BED.

JUDY

Lisa Mentor

Open Original Shared Link

Here is good one for tonight.

Just jumped in here to totally premature post. Hope all is well here in Sillyville?

curlyfries Contributor
Just jumped in here to totally premature post. Hope all is well here in Sillyville?

I know there's a good joke for that, but me brain is too sleepy.

Shhhhhhhhhhhh..............Souzie Phlouzie is sleeping. -_-

Nite, all!!!

nikki-uk Enthusiast

* * * * tumble weeds (That look like pretty snow flakes)

Are all the US psillies exhausted and are:

1) Partied out - andrenaline depleted

OR

2) Commiserating, nursing a wee bottle of the hard stuff

:lol:

Good afternoon PEEPS!!!!.....It's a new dawn for you American guys........

elye Community Regular

Mornin' Nik!!

We're both a little late on here this am .. . .. stayed up late to watch the hoopla to the south.

Oy, thank gawd it's over. . ......

Great Jibjab video, Lisa!! :lol:

Green12 Enthusiast

Mornin Sillies, (afternoon Nik!) and Good Hump Day everyone! :lol:

I seem to have gotten behind here, again, and I think I figured out how that is.....on my free posting time I get sucked into Facebook commenting on pictures and accepting and sending various things and I get lost in an elaborate maze and can't find my way out :lol:

Susie Q, sorry about your phloough :( I do hope it is just a 24 hr bug and that you feel better upon rising today, so glad you were able to get out there and cast your vote!!

LisaB, I love that jib jab video! Thanks for posting it :)

I know we aren't suppose to talk about politics, but I thought last night was pretty incredible no matter what your party affiliation or political views.

Thinking about Amanda and her dad, hope she pops in and gives us an update.

Judy, how are you doing? You've been kind of on the quiet side.

Green12 Enthusiast
and better than a ho job . . . but probably doesn't pay as well.

Bah ha ha, Janet!!!

How is Smack's pink eye? So good to hear he did better with getting a shot!

Julie- BWAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! I should like to travel back to Victorian England and wear empire waist dresses and have me hair coiffed!

Hee, me too!

Speaking of coiffed hair, those were some serious hair-dos/ wigs on Cate Blanchet in Elizabeth Golden Age!!!

And didn't you just want to run your fingers through Clive's hair??!? Am I right Tom? :lol::lol::lol:

Green12 Enthusiast
Schweppes Ginger Ale is gluten-free--so is Canada Dry.

Good to know Patti ;) ...for those phlooughish times

Schweppes is such a phantastic word!!

Can you picture the psillies all standing in a 5 hr line ?

:lol: Lisa

Archived