This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

Jestgar Rising Star

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Open Original Shared Link

Read down to where it tells you where the photo is really from.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nikki-uk Enthusiast

Read down to where it tells you where the photo is really from.

Well OF COURSE!!!!!! :lol::lol:

You know, if EVER I see ANY article with a human/animal angle, I NEVER bother to read the whereabouts as I know where it really happened ;)

DingoGirl Enthusiast
I been thinkin about Llama Llady's wackl Llama/duck video and the Bert and Ernie/Sesame Street reference.........duck.......sesame street..........can mean only one thing................LlamaLlady is Big Bird!!!!!

:o She's BIG BIRD???? oh good sleuthing Lees.....you could be part of Nik's and my Detective Agency!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

more goodies, more spirits, more chips............miserable sillies

:lol:

just now......I have retrieved the potato crisps chips I left safely over at Ms. Perfectly Perfect's house and......am eating them wif my coffee and marshmallows :huh:

:blech::barph::gagface:

and

:vomit: :mellow:

NO psilly!!!!!!!!!!

The new posh candles had been burning for 3 hrs when I read your lecture! ......measured 'em and realised they were 3 INCHES WIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ABORTED BURNING IMMEDIATELY!!!!!

YOU SILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *snort*

it does NOT mean you can ONLY burn them for three hours if three inches wide!!!!!!! It means you must burn them a MINIMUM of three hours. They can go all day! ;) I do keep a wide array of cheap, posh candles here found at TJMaxx and......'tis magical

These gigantic posh candles were purchased by my bro at some amazing reduction sale at Kohl's (I never go there but shall) and.....they are so heavy that shipping to you would cost FAR more than the candles :(

Shalle we tayke upp thee Internationale Shippe Posch Kandells to Nikola in Olde Eynglande phundd????? :lol:

'WE' (Soozle and I ) were private detectives ...*giggle*......we were based in my home town, we had a little red car, and a dusty office with our surnames etched into the glass pane in the door ...'' B & C Private Investigators''

Oh dear gaaaawd, we were crap

Constantly arguing over WHO drove the little red car (Susan's so pushy, you know??) and our surveillance methods, WHAT phood to take on a 'stake out'

MAD!!!!!! :lol:

we had a dusty office, and careening around the city in a red car, fighting over driving??? are you sure that wasn't Gail and me??????????????? *snort*

Wracking me brain to see if you've ever mentioned your first great love ..... NOT 'R' (one daughter)

Are you meeting him New Years eve?????

Tell us the first letter of his name PLEEEEEEAAAAASE!!!!!!!!!!

two daughters, first initial is R, hee, and no, never mentioned him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

PHone's been going mad w/ texting though ;)

feeling continually more barphish.......these chips are just going to have to go in the trash :huh:NOW

Nik - LURVE your country friend's HAMPER!! (is that what we call a basket) and....the fact that yer OUT OF YER MIND with GLEE!!!!!!!!! :lol: I have the most amazingly talented friend, former boss in Carmel Valley, every year I get a box w/ her homemade jams, toffees, candies, and always a little ornamental treat - so darling and part of the reason I feel presently barphish

MORE LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jerseyangel Proficient

Soozle--that is SO phunny that you retrieved the chips from her house and ate them anyway!!! :lol: Sounds like sumphin' I'd do B):ph34r:

A quick Happy Sunday everyone! Me son is due here in about 15 minutes or so. Can't wait!!!! Roast smells succulant--rubbed it wif garlic. :P

Was just rememberin' the good old days when I didn't need a magnifying mirror to put on me mascara <_<:PB):D

elye Community Regular

Soooozie retrieving perfect chips . . .. . ... :lol:

Today I am feeling somewhat better. . . . . . barphybloatedface almost gone.....thank gawd. Went out fer a run ('tis a bizarre 50 F, here! Everything's a mess, including my legs when I got back - -spattered with muck). The World Junior Hockey Chamionships are currently happening here in Ottawa (ya following them, Ptaoughmghmn?), and we are going to see a big game tomorrow - - Canada vs Germany. Very exciting!

Don't think we meet up wif the States till the final rounds.

Okay, so is any brave soul gonna step on the scales in the next few days? :o

Jestgar Rising Star

You're so funny!

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Soozle--that is SO phunny that you retrieved the chips from her house and ate them anyway!!!

Soooozie retrieving perfect chips . . .. . ... :lol:

Oh, I had ever intention of retrieving the chips, just didn't want to eat them in the middle of the freaking NIGHT, as I am wont to do..... :blink:

Merry Christmas Padt!!!!! :P

Em spattered with sludge......sounds like Weez after the orchard romps - she stinketh! <_<

Working in the Stinker Shrine today (Tika's altar) ;):wub:

photos on the 'book when complete (not today)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

nikki-uk Enthusiast
Shalle we tayke upp thee Internationale Shippe Posch Kandells to Nikola in Olde Eynglande phundd????? :lol:

I think thee schould!!!!

two daughters, first initial is R, hee, and no, never mentioned him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Pure guess work then.....

Roger??? :unsure:

Soozle--that is SO phunny that you retrieved the chips from her house and ate them anyway!!! :lol: Sounds like sumphin' I'd do B):ph34r:

A quick Happy Sunday everyone! Me son is due here in about 15 minutes or so. Can't wait!!!! Roast smells succulant--rubbed it wif garlic. :P

Was just rememberin' the good old days when I didn't need a magnifying mirror to put on me mascara <_<:PB):D

:lol: Don't we all Paddeigh!!!!

Have a lovely meal :P

GAHHHhhh!!!!!!!!

The deed is DONE!!....... (this morn, pre bath) ... :unsure: ......THREE pounds have gone ON and it ain't over yet!!!!

...currently eating one of those 'American' size bag of crisps (150g).... mature cheddar & red onion flavoUr........Susie would be PROUD!!!!! :lol:

JNBunnie1 Community Regular
GAHHHhhh!!!!!!!!

The deed is DONE!!....... (this morn, pre bath) ... :unsure: ......THREE pounds have gone ON and it ain't over yet!!!!

...currently eating one of those 'American' size bag of crisps (150g).... mature cheddar & red onion flavoUr........Susie would be PROUD!!!!! :lol:

I was one of those underweight, ate a ton of food a day celiacs. So I was 5'8'' and down to 105 lbs at one point. Now, once I went totally gluten free, I gained 20 lbs INSTANLY, like almost overnight. The next 20 lbs crept up on me, and now I'm starting to exceed THAT. It's hard to fight it though, because I hated being skinny so much and I LOVE being squishy. I love playing with my squish. I actually (almost) have love handles now. So maybe I'll just keep the status quo and try not to gain any MORE weight. All it takes to remind myself how horrible I used to look is this one picture where my arms look like I've been in Ethiopa on an extended visit. And then I stop telling myself to lay off the cornbread.....

elye Community Regular
It's hard to fight it though, because I hated being skinny so much and I LOVE being squishy. I love playing with my squish. I actually (almost) have love handles now. So maybe I'll just keep the status quo and try not to gain any MORE weight. All it takes to remind myself how horrible I used to look is this one picture where my arms look like I've been in Ethiopa on an extended visit. And then I stop telling myself to lay off the cornbread.....

:):):) What a fantastic post, Bunnie. Love everything you've said, and I want to learn to love my squish, too. Sometimes we need to hear things from a totally different perspective to bring our troubles into real focus.... . . .. !!

Okay.....Sophie just informed me of something that I must share. You know that pregnant man, who had the baby girl, and is now pregnant again? They named the baby . ... ...

Susie!!!!!

:huh:

Jestgar Rising Star
I hated being skinny so much and I LOVE being squishy. I love playing with my squish. I actually (almost) have love handles now. So maybe I'll just keep the status quo and try not to gain any MORE weight. All it takes to remind myself how horrible I used to look is this one picture where my arms look like I've been in Ethiopa on an extended visit. And then I stop telling myself to lay off the cornbread.....

This is fab, bunnie. There's a show on one of the cable channels called "How to look good naked" or something like that and it's about learning to appreciate your own beauty, whatever shape it comes in. It's a wonderful concept and one I know I should work on.

happygirl Collaborator

Merry, Merry, Merry after Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!

jerseyangel Proficient

<shudder> :o

Okay.....Sophie just informed me of something that I must share. You know that pregnant man, who had the baby girl, and is now pregnant again? They named the baby . ... ...

Susie!!!!!

How about that! :P

Merry, Merry, Merry after Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!

Merry Merry, Happygirl :D

psawyer Proficient

I'm back. I have been reading up when I got a chance, but haven't had much time. The season went on longer than originally planned with another family event this evening.

Tomorrow should be a quiet day to unwind. Or, to catch up on chores at home that have been neglected for the last month. :o

Susie, things sound interesting for you at the moment. "R" has my interest piqued. I hope this turns out well for you! :wub:

Good night, sillies. Tis late and I am off to bed.

elye Community Regular

Good Morning, Psillies!

Well, hopefully our regulars who have been off holidaying will be returning to the Ville in the next day or two......Janet and Judy, especially!

I am looking at our big, sad, post-celebratory tree that sits, resigned, in our living room. Could be throwing 'er out onto the lawn early this year - -like, today. Usually it's New Years Day, but I'm rather tired of looking at it. So! All the decorations, lights, lace garlands must come off. A job fer S and J.... .. .... ..

Sooooozie! Who is this "R" man???

Roald?

Roderick?

Rufus?

Rudolph!!! ....Ah, but you are attracted to black noses, correct?

Jestgar Rising Star

Roland?

Rehnquist?

flourgirl Apprentice

Hi everybody! I can't believe how much I've had to catch up on! I pheel like I missed a lot!

Hello to Llama Llady...nice to meet you!

Psillies are Royalty!!! I knew that...deeep in me heart....I did! :D

Blue Google Smurfs.....reading our posts and tempting us and teasing us!

Phrantic poophing out of candles.....pretty phig candles....kandle phund for Nik Nik.....yay!

Sooz...never got back to you about stones. I have plenty of pearls myself :) I love stone beads, the many colors of agates, flourite, appatite, quartzes, aventurine, malachite, blood stone, ...oh! Just too many to mention here!!! Love them all. Not just beads but raw stones. When we moved from Ny to Wv, I packed buckets of stones from home that I'd collected on hikes. My In-laws (outlaws?) laughed at me for moving rocks with me....but they are beautiful both in the house and out by my waterfall. The rocks here all seem to be grey or tan....not very exciting! Anyway....thanks for the (almost) offer ;). I love to make jewelry, even tho' I rarely wear the stuff.....makes great gifts :P

flourgirl Apprentice

Range-man? Rocky? Riccardo? :P

An old cleaning woman steps into an elevator to go up to the top floor to start her day of cleaning offices. On the next floor the elevator stops, and a woman enters who is dressed to the nines. As she presses the button for her stop, the cleaning lady sniff, sniffs and wrinkles her nose. The fancy woman says, "Oh, do you like it? It's Eau-de-Rockafeller......$189.00 an ounce!"

On the next floor, the door opens and another woman steps in, perfectly dressed. The cleaning woman again sniff, sniffs at the powerful scent. The woman says "Parfume la Gardenia....$400.00 per ounce"

When the elevator stops next, the old woman steps out, bends over and lets out a tremendous, smelly phart and announces....."Broccoli....89 cents a pound!"

nikki-uk Enthusiast

:lol: Great joke Tree-sah!!!

Ventured out today :unsure: .... gift vouchers burning a hole in me pocket

BUT what a COUP!!!!!!!

Got meself a Goose feather and down quilt (kingsize) for

DingoGirl Enthusiast

Susie!!!!!

:lol: actually, they usually call her by my formal, given name - Susan. :blink: what in hell, who names their girls SUSAN any more? It's from the Nancy/Barbara/Karen era.......

Rudolph!!! ....Ah, but you are attracted to black noses, correct?

Yes, pointy, long snouts wif black on the end :wub: oh and tall, pointy ears as well

When the elevator stops next, the old woman steps out, bends over and lets out a tremendous, smelly phart and announces....."Broccoli....89 cents a pound!"

GAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Now, :thoughtfulface:

Soozle's mysterious manfriend

Name candidates are:

Roger

Range-man :blink:

Rocky

Riccardo

Roland

Rehnquist (*snort*)

Roald

Roderick

Rufus

Rudolph

Some more....

Ralph

Raymond

Richard (I'm most optimistic about this name)

Robert (well it could happen)

Ross

Russell

Ryan

*snigger* hmmm....no one's gotten it yet ;)

but don't get too excited - - seems that this R man has become.......really boring? :o:( Regimented? OCD-ish? :huh: We've both changed so much - - but let me just state the obvious, I really do not have a hard time conversing with ANYone and....'twas quite hard to keep the talk going, on the phone, I had to hang up, just could not GO anywhere with it....

hoooooooooo-hum :lol:

off to work sillies!!!! I hardly care this week or last about my silly li'l job - poor Shane :lol:

Fluffy Kat is sleeping in other room, it's been Meltdown Holiday for her, bless her :(

more later ;)

DingoGirl Enthusiast

and - speaking of posh kandels - -

well, Fluffy has a fixation/obsession with trimming the wicks properly - she cannot STAND a smoking, flickering candle. I am in large agreement with this as.....had blackened soot marks above wall sconce that had to be scrubbed. :huh:

But - last night she insisted on trimming the wick of my HUGE new posh candle AFTER it had been lit for 20 minutes or so.

:(

Bad move. This interrupted the health of the candle - - we re-lit it and the puddle is now smaller, shortening the life and burning quality of this fabulous candle.........soooooooooooooo sad. Now I must go see if there are more and buy one.

So - more lessons:

ONLY trim wicks before or after candle is lit and

ALWAYS let your candles burn to their original burning edge!!!!!!!!!!!!

end of candle obsession lecture. :lol: I saw everyone's eyes but NIk's glazing over and, I think even spittle was forming at Peter's and Ptaum's mouths. :lol:

Jestgar Rising Star

Royce?

Reginald?

Reinhold?

psawyer Proficient

Randolph? (Would Susie like a man who is randy?) :ph34r:

Jestgar Rising Star
DingoGirl Enthusiast
Royce?

Reginald?

Reinhold?