This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

elye Community Regular

I think of Joooools all the time. . . ... :( I haven't seen her on Da Book in a while, either . ... . .she is so special, and phunny, and remembers everything about everyone. . . . . . ....

I HATE feeling so powerless to do anything for someone that we care so much about..... :(:angry:

On the downside this means I gotta re-read 200 samples :poutyface:

Well......Bright side, Jyessss: at least you are not fingering your way through stool stamples, or peering into the infamous Big Orange Jugs. . .....

....SO glad I don't have big orange jugs. .. ...... . .big orange anything. . . .....

:lol:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DingoGirl Enthusiast
Hold the fone.....when did MasterP become SkittleCat??? What'd I miss??

:lol: Skittle Skamp! :wub: just variations......started calling him Skittle this weeks as my friend was eating Sour Skittles

But git back to woik!! :D

:ph34r:

I am not very good at cleaning - - I mean, I AM, if I can focus - but so easily distracted.......

On the upside I've just figured out that all the RNA in my freezer (the Punisher) isn't crap. We were having a technical difficulty that distorted the readings.

same here.....the samples in my freezer - the sperm, frozen eggs, different strains of viruses I found on those mops - all okay!!!!!!

:wacko:

....SO glad I don't have big orange jugs. .. ...... . .big orange anything. . . .....

a most prophound though, Emm :lol:

back to cleaning <_<

then grocery shopping

then - fuzzies and chick flicks tonight!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Change of venue - - Bevel and all sillies - GET OVER HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

need some help peelin' the citrus

and yes - where is Amanda?

and Mimms?

I don't like when our peeps go missing. :(

jerseyangel Proficient
I HATE feeling so powerless to do anything for someone that we care so much about..... :(:angry:

I hear ya :(

jerseyangel Proficient
Change of venue - - Bevel and all sillies - GET OVER HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leavin' now......

elye Community Regular

Pahteigh, I simply cannot believe how straight your hair is in your av..... .. . . ...how in hell did you do that? How did the professionals do it?? You are so curly .. ..... .. ..like magic, er sumfin'. .. .......

jerseyangel Proficient
Pahteigh, I simply cannot believe how straight your hair is in your av..... .. . . ...how in hell did you do that? How did the professionals do it?? You are so curly .. ..... .. ..like magic, er sumfin'. .. .......

<snort>

It was a production....I had it professionally straightened every few months at a salon for years. The problem with it was that the chemicals used were very strong and over time it caused a lot of breakage--even though only the re-growth was treated. I decided to stop when a section broke off at my scalp, causing what looked like a bald spot.

The sad thing is that I've been thinking about doing it again :ph34r::lol:

curlyfries Contributor
:unsure: ...am askeert of Mrs H, but also want her to work with DC :lol:

Send him over!.........how does he handle sarcasm?.........corporal punishment?...just kidding :P

Must admit I was a bit mean to a boy today.

I was working lunch duty....have I ever told you how much I hate lunch duty.

The principal feels we should not restrict their LOUD talking.......which naturally leads to yelling, screeching and out of control behavior.

Anyhoo........some kids were telling on this boy cuz I guess he dumped corn on his head and he was smiling while they were tattling on him........he's always trying to get away with stupid sh!t during lunch........I'd had it with him.

Soooooo.....I went over to him and said....."If you think they're laughing at you because your so amazingly funny, they're not. They're laughing at you because they think you are stupid, so knock it off!"

Was that too awfully bad of me? :ph34r:

finding a spider on oneself or - in one's bed - - almost nothign more horrifying. Oh - except finding a large, winged insect on oneself.........like a big cicada...........or a cricket or a grasshopper (do they have wings? :huh:

GAAAAWD, YES! :o

When I was living in Arizona, we had the privelage...priviladge...privilige honor of experiencing the 7 year locust which was actually flying grasshoppers! They were EVERYWHERE!!!!<shudderx100>

Couldn't take a step without either raising a cloud of grasshoppers or stepping on a jillion of them<aaaccchhh!!!gross!!barphface!!!> :ph34r:

PTAUGHMNNUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....Were you in Tucson that year???????

And you do NOT want to see me big Tex-ass hair........believe me on that one :lol:

Awwwww.....I think yer curly locks are cute! :D ....I've seen em up close and personal!

Howdy . . . what I miss?? . . . :rolleyes:

Hi Jyan-knit!......Dang!!!!.....What kinda mulch ya got?.......Can smell it all the way over here!

Whilst I was MIA . . . Smackl got his Blue Belt. JoDog got her stitches out. Skeeter got to go horseback riding on the neighbor's horse. (We "visited" the horse for almost three hours :lol: ) There are now 10 cubic yards of mulch blocking our garage. There appear to be three trees kickin' the bucket in the back yard. Our frog has run away. Aphids are already infesting my honeysuckle. I have to help unload a truckload of flowers at school tomorrow . . . I have to be there at 6 am :o WIH was I thinking.

.........sounds like a good start for a country song ;)

Are you sure the frog ran away?????..........no Great Blues makin late night fly-bys for frog leg snacks?

This just begs to be asked . . . Shroomer, do you have an obsession wif . . . llamas???

AHA!!!!....Wasn't she the one who said we have no idea how long she's been lurking? :o .....or was that Mimsie?

Taint NO messing with Mrs H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn straight!!!........I've worked at a middle school.......I don't scare easily! <_<

Right now I am reading Koontz' Odd Hours. It's the fourth book about Odd Thomas. So far not nearly as good as the last 3, but still enjoyable. Love Koontz. YOu never know what you're going to get with him.....

Yes....I love Koontz too.........does that make us a little.........I dunno..............warped? I'm behind on the Odd Thomas.......I think I've only read the first.......have the second one here in my pile somewhere..........I buy a gazillion books at garage sales, so they usually aren't the most recent ones.

Someone said...."Who is ever happy wif there hair?"........NOT ME!.......Gonna get curls put back in when I have the money.......but a little less curly than in the past, Mebe more like.....wavy.

:wub: to Jules, wherever you are......miss you

And 'Shroom.........Llamallady is on pages 1025, 1027, 1030, 1031, 1049, 1059, 1083, and 1114....then reappeared on 2022, 2023, 2024, and 2036. There may be more, but that oughta keep you busy.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

DingoGirl Enthusiast
The sad thing is that I've been thinking about doing it again :ph34r::lol:

:o

In Texas? it sounds a bit hairowing, PadTea *snigger*

speaking of - -

I have the BIGGEST

TEX-ASS sized hair you've ever seen. <_<

I didn't straighten it today.....and we have a WILD and very humid rainstorm. Kind of southern, it was! :rolleyes: <loved it and now - is it gone? poopy cow> So - got drenched from running from teh car into the store - -

my gawd - me hair's HUGE now........

Fluffy arriving in an hour.......

do I have to wait until then to start the fuzzies?

curlyfries Contributor
.........I've worked at a middle school.......I don't scare easily! <_<

I think I said this very same thing my first day in the 'ville :P

jerseyangel Proficient
I have the BIGGEST

TEX-ASS sized hair you've ever seen. <_<

:lol: :lol: Mention hair and Soozle poops up!! :D

The thing is that even on the most humid summer days, my hair never frizzed. Pseriously. B) The bad thing is that it's hard to make the switch back--there's a pesky period of half curly and half straight.....and do youse guys want to go through all of that wif me again??? :P

jerseyangel Proficient
Fluffy arriving in an hour.......

do I have to wait until then to start the fuzzies?

Oh, and no--of course not! :D

happygirl Collaborator

Popping in ....... miss you guys!

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Anyhoo........some kids were telling on this boy cuz I guess he dumped corn on his head and he was smiling while they were tattling on him........he's always trying to get away with stupid sh!t during lunch........I'd had it with him.

Soooooo.....I went over to him and said....."If you think they're laughing at you because your so amazingly funny, they're not. They're laughing at you because they think you are stupid, so knock it off!"

Was that too awfully bad of me?

:lol: :lol: :lol:corn on the head.......must remember this at the next family dinner. Doesn't have to be corn, any vegetable will do, I"m sure. :lol:

I REALLY do not think you were mean at all, Leesargh, just direct. ;)

GAAAAWD, YES!

When I was living in Arizona, we had the privelage...priviladge...privilige honor of experiencing the 7 year locust which was actually flying grasshoppers! They were EVERYWHERE!!!!<shudderx100>

Couldn't take a step without either raising a cloud of grasshoppers or stepping on a jillion of them<aaaccchhh!!!gross!!barphface!!!>

:o:o:o x 5,000

OMG - OMG - OMG - my biggest nightmare! I have friends who lived in Baltimore the year of the..........what in hell was it.........17-year cicada? and they wanted me to visit........

UMMMMMM...............NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I seriously can't think of anything creepier and scarier and more terrorizing :blink:

And 'Shroom.........Llamallady is on pages 1025, 1027, 1030, 1031, 1049, 1059, 1083, and 1114....then reappeared on 2022, 2023, 2024, and 2036. There may be more, but that oughta keep you busy.

*snigger* :lol: Love how she knows all the pages

Mention hair and Soozle poops up!!

The thing is that even on the most humid summer days, my hair never frizzed. Pseriously. B) The bad thing is that it's hard to make the switch back--there's a pesky period of half curly and half straight.....and do youse guys want to go through all of that wif me again???

<_< preaching to the choir here, sistah. I FEEL your pain. Mine only stays reasonably curly in really humid weather......but then there's the frizz heinosity.........

aye yay yay what in HELL are we doing to do......I'm so tired of the lifetime hair fight..........

well, there's always the freedom and possibility of - -

wait for it - -

Dandelion Head

MIMMS!!!!!!!!!! There you are squiggling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

gotta go - must peel some oranges (Padt gave me permission to start early :lol: )

later sills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jerseyangel Proficient
Popping in ....... miss you guys!

Hi Laura!!!! :D Miss you too!

Dandelion Head

:lol: :lol: B)

jerseyangel Proficient
he dumped corn on his head and he was smiling while they were tattling on him

Ah....brings back memories of working at the school :rolleyes:

You do what you have to do, Lisa--I once made a kid go get a broom from the janitor's closet and sweep up the mess he made thinking it was funny to toss granola all over the floor. He gave me one of these-- :huh: --but cleaned it up.

elye Community Regular

Laura's here!!! :)

I WANT BIG, TEX-ASS HAIR!!!! Woe is me, of the fine, straight, limp set. . . . . . .. :angry:

Might even settle fer some dandelion head. .. . . . . .at least it wouldn't be just - - blah, flat . . .. . ....

Methinks Susan Boyle is Queen of the dandelion heads. . .. .....

Jestgar Rising Star

'zooks I'm tired. And once again the wine managed to be ready before the dinner. At least this time I'm actually using a wine glass (because all the water glasses are in the sink:ph34r: ).

No hair dilemmas here. Mine is straight. Humid, dry, permed, curled, it's still straight.

jerseyangel Proficient
No hair dilemmas here. Mine is straight. Humid, dry, permed, curled, it's still straight.

Show off <_<

mimommy Contributor

Hi all. I'm around, just haven't been much psilly. Been reading along on yahoo e-mail--which really loses something in the translation!

Emily, so glad to hear your dad is doing well, and sounding quite jovial.

Patty and Suze, sorry for the frizzies you endure.

They're laughing at you because they think you are stupid, so knock it off!

Couldn't take a step without either raising a cloud of grasshoppers or stepping on a jillion of them<aaaccchhh!!!gross!!barphface!!!> :ph34r:

AHA!!!!....Wasn't she the one who said we have no idea how long she's been lurking? :o .....or was that Mimsie?

That's ok. He'll get over it in about twenty years (of therapy) :rolleyes:

Locusts :o Isn't that, like, a sign 'er sumfin?

Twas de Shroom, not moi. Shroom is a sidler lurker quiet observer of dis kwayziness.

Don't feel too bad about that kid. He probably cried deserved it.

I nearly had to choke throw my neihbor out on 'er ear this evening. She's a nice, but rather pathetic woman. She is much older than I am, which makes it even more pathetic that she's always hanging around here. She only comes down to hide her smoking, gossip, and grill me for information about the other neihbors. She pounds on my door tonight (when I was actually trying to read along wif you'se :angry: ). Talkin' trash about my other neihbors and makin' political statements that I do not agree with and that her husband force feeds her. I could nae take it one...moment...longer. I just spewed some wretched truth in her face and saw shock and awe register there. Twas quite satisfying, let me tell you. She left shortly after (shame, that), but not before saying she was going to call her husband to have him explain her unfounded and unsolicited political reference to me.

All that judgement and finger pointing , and the miserable beech bag of wind never ONCE asked about us. Bah!

My daughter is having a sleep over tonight with her friends, twin girls age 10 1/2. These girls (at least one of them) already have, well, NUBS--you know what I'm sayin', ladies??? And their mom has already explained about de birdies and bees.

Yikes. Looks like I have to break out "The Care and Keeping of You" book I've been hiding in me closet for this very talk :unsure: Hold me, Sils! My baby is growing up :(

jerseyangel Proficient

Oh Minimom, what a nite yer having! :(

Yes--that neighbor sounds like a big poopy cow of a wind bag! :angry: I hate it when people talk AT you instead of to you. Pfft....

And yer lil' girl.... I don't think we're ever quite ready for this.....

Jestgar Rising Star
Yikes. Looks like I have to break out "The Care and Keeping of You" book I've been hiding in me closet for this very talk :unsure: Hold me, Sils! My baby is growing up :(

Dude! Stop feeding her! They only grow when you feed them. Didn't you ever have fish?

DingoGirl Enthusiast
All that judgement and finger pointing , and the miserable beech bag of wind never ONCE asked about us. Bah!

:lol: :lol: :lol: this gave me a guffaw..........MIMMS! I felt your frustration in yer post and......

OMG - the sex talk coming up?????????? :unsure:

dear gawd........

SILLS I HAVE NO MORE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jenn here any minute - -

and look at ALL THE SILLIES WHO ARE HERE!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

Friday night sillie fest - without me -

carry on :(

mimommy Contributor
Dude! Stop feeding her! They only grow when you feed them. Didn't you ever have fish?

Oh man, Jess, that was a laugh out loud for me :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks, doll, I needed that. First smile I've raised in 36 hours, Love.

Jestgar Rising Star
Thanks, doll, I needed that. First smile I've raised in 36 hours, Love.

:wub: :wub: :wub: Have many more. :)

curlyfries Contributor
My daughter is having a sleep over tonight with her friends, twin girls age 10 1/2. These girls (at least one of them) already have, well, NUBS--you know what I'm sayin', ladies??? And their mom has already explained about de birdies and bees.

What grade is your daughter in?

We got 4th and 5th graders that are bustin out all over the place..........puttin me to shame already......course, that ain't sayin much :ph34r:

You need to talk to her about any slang and derrogatory comments, too.........you won't believe the things they hear on the bus! :o

I knew of a couple of 4th graders that were sexually active......she eventually got preggers in the 8th grade.

But not to worry........you'll be fine! ;)

Archived