Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TriticusToxicum

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

Sillies! Look at me new av!

We came upon him whilst taking a drive :D Immediately made Mark strop and take a pic of this silly giant relaxing beneath a tree :lol:

I figure he'll come in handy fer parades, getting things down off of high shelves, helping Soozle around the yard, etc.......

We will need to name him.....

Hi Patti

Just tried to send you a pm and said I WASN'T ALLOWED TO USE MESSENGER.

oh well will get you this way

love your giant

wonder if he'll clean basements.

so are you in the apt with the connection or in the lounge of the apt

dunce here didn't get it

maybe you can link into the main system there with your rooter.....or whatever it's called.

anyway, nice to see you linked

hi all

judy

RAIN RAIN GO AWAY............ :ph34r:

BAH!!!! :angry:

Did a long post but lost it all <_< (the magic triangle must be British and is off work today on the May day bank holiday)

Done now't as (is customary for a bank holiday) is cold, grEy and wet wevah, thus making it a sofa/Tiger pig kind of day

But - it is admittedly quite pscary when yer stomach sticks out further than yer boobs. :angry:

:lol:

T'was a cruel blow after finally filling a 'C' cup I was 9 months pregnant with DC <_<

Raychelle's twins :lol:

Dear gawd.. . . ...here is a li'l heads up for anyone approaching a momentous post number: Do not, I repeat do not, feel a sense of relief wash over you as the first days pass by deluge-free. It sometimes takes twenty or thirty posts for everything to line up and the elements to be readied at Cataclysm Central.

It always catches up wiv yer :angry: ...

BEWARE!!!!!! all ye new psillies!!!!! :o

It was a one-man clean-up. :angry:

POO crimes!!!!!!!! Ain't it always a one-man clean-up :rolleyes:

...but FULL sympathies EM!.... 'cos I know the feeling......you know as soon as you open yer bedroom door that summat don't smell right :rolleyes:

(have dealt with many a fetid poo crime in me time....and I ain't always had pets :lol: )

Sillies! Look at me new av!

We came upon him whilst taking a drive :D Immediately made Mark strop and take a pic of this silly giant relaxing beneath a tree :lol:

I figure he'll come in handy fer parades, getting things down off of high shelves, helping Soozle around the yard, etc.......

He looks as if he has BIG thumbs to me ;)

PadT!! Stealin yer internets!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Is Joodee trapped in the basement again?? :unsure:

I see Lee-sargh!! :D <waving!!>

....back to packing Al's bag (GAH!!! Packing!!!! :wacko:) , he's off on a school trip for 4 days tomorrow.

He won't be needing his passport this time ( :rolleyes:how pedestrian)

....back to packing Al's bag (GAH!!! Packing!!!! :wacko:) , he's off on a school trip for 4 days tomorrow.

He won't be needing his passport this time ( :rolleyes:how pedestrian)

Where's he traveling to this time? Al must be quite the seasoned traveler by now! :D

As opposed to moi, who never goes anywhere...... <_< <snort>

And yes!! Mr Big's (working title) thumbs are enormous!! :o Each is as big as me arm :lol:

Where's he traveling to this time? Al must be quite the seasoned traveler by now! :D

He's going to a wee village in Cambridgeshire (about 70 miles away), very picturesque!!

I've just finished the tedious task of writing his name in all his clothes :rolleyes:

As opposed to moi, who never goes anywhere...... <_< <snort>

Mygawd Paddeigh!!!!..... YOOZ A traveller methinks!!! :lol:

MR BIG!!!! :lol: .... sounds like he's got his name already ;)

Emmel!!! :o

PSERIOUS poo crimes! Poor you, and poor Elsie.....what did she eat? :unsure:

PadTea's giant silly Mr. Big!!!!!!! :lol: Yes, I'm off today, send him over......

BAH!!!! :angry:

Did a long post but lost it all (the magic triangle must be British and is off work today on the May day bank holiday)

Done now't as (is customary for a bank holiday) is cold, grEy and wet wevah, thus making it a sofa/Tiger pig kind of day

T'was a cruel blow after finally filling a 'C' cup I was 9 months pregnant with DC

Raychelle's twins

It always catches up wiv yer

BEWARE!!!!!! all ye new psillies!!!!!

POO crimes!!!!!!!! Ain't it always a one-man clean-up

...but FULL sympathies EM!.... 'cos I know the feeling......you know as soon as you open yer bedroom door that summat don't smell right :

(have dealt with many a fetid poo crime in me time....and I ain't always had pets )

He looks as if he has BIG thumbs to me ;)

PadT!! Stealin yer internets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is Joodee trapped in the basement again?? :unsure:

I see Lee-sargh!! <waving!!>

....back to packing Al's bag (GAH!!! Packing!!!! , he's off on a school trip for 4 days tomorrow.

He won't be needing his passport this time ( how pedestrian)

Lurved your whole post, Nik :lol: somehow it was just extra cheekily British this morn, and I am delirious :wacko: ......was up all night......Fluffy left this morning and then.....I slept until quite late

:ph34r:

day if half gone......feeling a distinct pall of Manchester settling in <_<

HI JUDITH!!!!

Yes - where IS Amanda? She's not usually away for this long......

got nowt else, Sills......

forgot everything else I wanted to say - brain is a.....sieve, I think.......

:huh:

LOVE dat giant, Pahtee! Gorgeous. .. . ....you should have posed on top of his head, er sumphin'. . . .....

...And you are getting free wireless! Superb.....the clubhouse's router must not be protected. . ......it's all good. . .. ;)

Forgot to tell ya'll: as I kneeled over the fetid floor mess this morning, trying to mop up what I initially could with newspapers, Jack comes in from his bedroom: "Hi, Mom....what're you......AAAAAUUUUGHHHH! DISGUSTING POO CRIME!!"

From the Elisabeth Hasselbeck thread:

The gluten-free Diet released early and I skimmed through it tonight at Barnes and Noble. Seems like it is mainly for the newly diagnosed. In the online resouces, she listed one gluten free forum as www.glutenfreeforum.com, which leads you to this website! She says she reads this forum.

I wonder if she likes llamas?

Forgot to tell ya'll: as I kneeled over the fetid floor mess this morning, trying to mop up what I initially could with newspapers, Jack comes in from his bedroom: "Hi, Mom....what're you......AAAAAUUUUGHHHH! DISGUSTING POO CRIME!!"

You taught him well!! :lol:

:o Could it be?????

I have to tell you . . . I actually thought the same thing when I read that . . . :lol::lol:

Good morning' Psills. Jus' me and Miss Emily up this morn and she's more interested in rustling, skittering autumn (fall) leaves than watching the cursor today. Usually she sits on the mouse tail--think she knows it's called "mouse?"

Jeepers, nae can miss a day around here, but just as well, entirely too much poo littering these parts! And not a poopy cow to be seen :o Took note of...

Jyess is writing new and different stories 'bout herself--does we think they is all true?? And she thinks they might reject her anyway. Ha, these days you;re lucky if they even acknowledge your existence, let alone decline/accept it. But good luck Jyess, I is sure they will recognize your worth.

Haha, I tells meselph that stomach sticking out further than boobs is because of membership in IBTC. no fault of stomach or person what puts fings in stomach and doesn't exercise 'em off. Trying to imagine Raychul's twins--three seconds ahead?? Sounds like they live in a different time zone!!

Soozle's hair, a never-ending saga apparently. Must have filled hundreds of pages..

"Amanda hasn't been seen in six days. I hope all is well" I does too, but,.PeOter, clockin' us in and out, WIH?? Sorry I was late this morning (have an excuse from me muther), and missed!!! a day (dog ate cat pissed on me homework and I was askeert to show up wifout it).

Al is leaving Nik (again!); don't worry Nik, ya keeps reelin him in again :lol: Ya must have something!

Nothing exciting happening here, no plumbing overflows, no poops where they shouldn't be, all is calm, except for me whirlwind Barb who is probably out back digging her way to China. Practical lady, started on vegetable garden first; it has emerged from under its smothering of weeds, the compost junk pile is gone and there is so much more space back there that Clay was even inspired to fire up the chainsaw and whack out a couple of treesbushes what was like trees, and now there's soo much room and more space I have to keep de weeds out of after Barb goes. Mebbe have space to put in a strawberry plot (to feed the bloomin sparrows your our ancestors brought over, Nik. Them is flyin vermin!! Have to cover everything, seedlings, fruit trees, grapes, strawberries!). At least the native birds prefer native plants but I have noticed them developing a taste for some of our exotics too.

Whadya mean, you go nowheres, Patti? Don't tell that to the Texans, they is definitely somewheres, the biggest somewheres there is apparently?

:huh::huh:

Heyyyyyyyyy. . . .....could be.... ...... . . ..

Shroomie! Is Barb your bestest friend? Sister? MIL? (cannot be -- you get along far too well, methinks....) .. ....

It is a lovely day here in Toronto. The sun is shining brightly upon us. I don't usually work on Mondays, but here I am at the shop. No llamas in sight.

:huh::huh:

Heyyyyyyyyy. . . .....could be.... ...... . . ..

Shroomie! Is Barb your bestest friend? Sister? MIL? (cannot be -- you get along far too well, methinks....) .. ....

Imaginary playmate??? :unsure:

Wee person who lives under the stairs?? :unsure: (mine tell me they have relatives in NZ..... who doesn't?)

HEY!!!

Why did nobody tell me WHO Oscar is???? - much less LLama laydee or maybe EH :huh:

I'm confuzzled and orf to bed -night peeps! ^_^

"Shroomie! Is Barb your bestest friend? Sister? MIL? (cannot be -- you get along far too well, methinks....) ."

Nae, nae, Barb is my newest, bestest friend. She is going to catsit Miss Emily for us whilst we is gone, and is living in our little unit out the back this month (between housesits) in exchange for some gardening. Now when I say "SOME" gardening, Barb is totally awesome. And we have become good buddies. I am introducing her 'round the neighbourhood since she's going to be here for a while, so took her to garden club yesterday and we came home with three free plants (I won the door prize, a Boston fern for Miss Em to chew on--it's going in de bathroom) and some English lavender and a beautiful red grassy thing which I have no idea where I will put. And then Bev is going to give me some Aloes for the tuis to feed on. T'was a productive afternoon and then Franciszka from next door gave me some seedlings of leeks, kohl rabi and florence fennel from her greenhouse so the veggie garden is filling up. what with all the transplanted volunteer lettuces from everything going to seed, and the transplanted spring onions which will now become real onions in de spring. Aye, I luvs gardening especially when someone else is doing all the bending and kneeling. :lol:

Imaginary playmate??? :unsure:

Nah, he died when I was quite young :( . Even in my wildest dreams I could not have imagined Barb; she is a gift from heaven. De Gods, dey is smilin' on me :) b]

:blink:

my computer is POSSESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh:

Switching screens...........huge delay to do anything......bizarre reconfigurations - IT"S AN EVIL VORTEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Almost feels like I have dial-up again - what in hell is going on? :unsure:

not unlike my brain today............took a percocet, peeps, back was just killing me (why???) and......I"m in a complete fog, and NOT in my magic place. Going to nap soon.........

:lol: *snicker*

well halloo Oscar, you scalawag

I am CERTAIN that EH is NOT Llama Lady. Remember - and Leesargh will know more about this - LL had broken teeth.......other things going which indicated that she'd been a LONG-TIME undiagnosed Celiac. Elisabeth was dx-ed very young and has had very few health problems........

but...........ya never know :lol:

maybe EH is FRIENDS with Llama Lady?

BTW - forgot to mention that I loved Paddeigh's story of her jukejoint club house the other night - all the goings on - hey, could we all sleep in there for our Psummit? :P

Soozle's hair, a never-ending saga apparently. Must have filled hundreds of pages..

:angry: I think I hate it more today than I ever have. the new cut, and all.....I really should not do that.

It is a lovely day here in Toronto. The sun is shining brightly upon us. I don't usually work on Mondays, but here I am at the shop. No llamas in sight.

well, do you carry Llama Chow? that may be the reason......

Where's Nik's post, which I wanted to quote? :blink:

I can't deal wtih me computer today. :lol:

going to nap, er sumfin, now.

bye Sills - -

Nae, nae, Barb is my newest, bestest friend. She is going to catsit Miss Emily for us whilst we is gone, and is living in our little unit out the back this month (between housesits) in exchange for some gardening. Now when I say "SOME" gardening, Barb is totally awesome. And we have become good buddies. I am introducing her 'round the neighbourhood since she's going to be here for a while, so took her to garden club yesterday and we came home with three free plants (I won the door prize, a Boston fern for Miss Em to chew on--it's going in de bathroom) and some English lavender and a beautiful red grassy thing which I have no idea where I will put. And then Bev is going to give me some Aloes for the tuis to feed on. T'was a productive afternoon and then Franciszka from next door gave me some seedlings of leeks, kohl rabi and florence fennel from her greenhouse so the veggie garden is filling up. what with all the transplanted volunteer lettuces from everything going to seed, and the transplanted spring onions which will now become real onions in de spring. Aye, I luvs gardening especially when someone else is doing all the bending and kneeling. :lol:

:wub:

this is all just so magical......neighbors named Franciszka giving you exotic seedlings, and this wondrous Barb.......I WANT HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A fern for Miss Em to chew on :lol: Yup, that's about the likes of it.....I had three GLORIOUS plants until Skittle came aboard........

Skittle is cleaning blinds as we speak :blink: and by that I mean, wedging his body between slats :blink: of same to stand on the window ledge :wub:

Okay......computer is demonized.........I'm going to turn it off for a while, let it be alone with itself and THINK about what it has done. :angry:

:wacko:

Did I mention taht this is the WORST my hair has ever been? :angry:

oh - except for 6th grade shag and....the time I put in "highlights" myself and turned it pumpkin orange......could not go to work that day and had to pay $150 for "corrective coloUring"

:angry:

I'm furious

Psuessly...your hair is what it is.....it'll grow. Amorphous and ever changing. Thank Gahhh for that!

I had a math teacher who used to like telling that my brain was a sieve (wasn't you, was it?.....no, can't be....she was ancient way back then). Didn't help me to understand it all any better!

Em up to her elbows in poo-puddle!

Oscar and LL may be siamese twins, seperated at birth! :lol:

Pieterrr!!! Send some sunshine down here.....PLEZE! I'm drowning in desperate dreary (earl)grey!

Pah-tay....we really do need to name the giant. Maybe Hugh something.....Hugh.....Jay Thumba! :lol::lol:

Gotta go. Tela-hubbies stomach calls for supper ('tis not a cute little mewl, nor a catterwhal). Later

We do have alfalfa hay in three- and six-pound bales.

oh, they eat alphalpha? did nae know.

Um.......does anyone want to talk about the fact that we haven't even TALKED about the

END OF PAD-TEA"S REIGN??????

:o

dang, this one just snuck up on us......we're on the last page, SILLS!!!!!!!!!!!

I vote for a new, as-yet-unseen Monarch...........

Mimms or Shroom

or - maybe Llama Lady or Oscar?

Weezee's always ready

oh hai, silleez

:lol: :lol: Hi'ya there, Weeze!! Here to give it another shot, are ya??? :lol: :lol:

Gawd, this did go phast! :rolleyes: I haven't been keeping track of the pages--do youse guys realize that when I became Queen I still lived in PA? :o What a reign, eh? :lol:

Well, I'm ready to pass the torch, as it were..... :D

I think I missed sumphin....Sooz--what did you do to yer hair? :huh:

oh hai, silleez

Hi Weeze :) Let's hope you make it this time :)