This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

Daughter-of-TheLight Apprentice

Hey! I've got as many little block thingies under my name as you guys! That ROX!!! How do i change the little thing over it?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elye Community Regular
.......A Tub Full O'Chuck Norris :wub::wub::wub:

A Baskin & Robbins bestseller...now what would that ice cream taste like?

Funny...I was in the car, coming home from work, and I begin hearing little voices...

"standing on the boat, the shoreline could be seen".....,"Reaching into his pocket, his pen came apart"....,"measuring the yeti's inseam, the size of his feet astounded me"....

And I suddenly knew I was being summoned. Participles being dangled, calling me here!

Well, my dad was completely non-plussed by the photo. He looked me square in the eye, and in his deep broadcaster voice, said "That was many years ago. I was young, and needed the money". :o

DingoGirl Enthusiast

edit - just got busted for too many emoticons.......removing them now (insert cranky-faced emoticon here)

OMG we have been quiet for almost an hour....I am taking it you guys are all either working on new avatars or you are acting goofy on your own

( sad face) wish that were the case. I am just in a harrumphasaurus mood today, :angry: really QUITE convinced that life has entirely passed me by. BAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am in a distinct funk, even Richard's clever avatars only brought the tiniest of chuckles. (my God I cannot even believe the clever bathtub assemblage you've got going...Em will DIE when she sees it...WHAT is that creature in the corner of the tub?)

[but please note - the GOOD thing about my sad days now, and sad phases, is that they are VERY short and I know they will end. <insert standard smiley face here> ]

I must say that your avatar reminds me of Jan Brett's books. She always has a subplot going on in the margins of her stories. One in particular "The Trouble with Trolls" springs to mind. just a random observation

Is it because of the tiny orange troll? GOOD WORK JANET!!!!!!!!!! (maniacally laughing face here)

You might enjoy Naples, NY. They have an annual Grapefest - highlighted by tastings at the local wineries....and grape pie

I would LOVE to go tasting in the Finger Lakes region of NY.....fabulous ice wines, I hear. ;)

OMG... there's a Bumble on the bathtub!

-Sarah

A Bumble? is that what that thing is?

and was it Tom that had the scary HR Puff n stuff in his av? (still, only the mildest snort) :(

part 2 in a second.......

DingoGirl Enthusiast

....and Part Deux

Thanks, they are unique :)

A celiac friend of mine is helping to make them.

So they are gluten-free!!

Actually if Chuck decides to do that....I think it should be in the tub at Patti's new house...a kind of housewarming present........A Tub Full O'Chuck Norris :wub: :wub: :wub:

a confession. :ph34r: Dingy is afraid of bathtubs. Tell ya later. Long story. quite funny. (well let me clarify, it's not the tubs themselves, it's secret scum and mildew and tub slime that might be lurking - egaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaads)

Horseheads! No there is a place with an interesting history! I went to college at Alfred U., so I am very familiar with the area. I live about 3hrs east, just north of the Catskills, and south of the Adirondacks, about 1/2 way between Binghamton and Albany. (in a tan house..Can you see me now?)

Relatives, decades ago, had some sort of alleged fabulous cabin in the Adirondacks. Have only seen photos. AND - they had a black standard poodle named Lucifer. Isn't that EEEE-VILLLE?? :o

Do we have some way of calling Emily?

Richard, dangle your participle. See if that attracts her attention.

oh my Loooooooooooooooord JUST before I read that sentence I said to myself, we need to DANGLE A PARTICIPLE and see if Emily shows up!!

Janet Janet Janet. You really have been corrupted by us, now haven't you? :lol:

:lol::lol:

We're gonna need a much bigger tub and a lot more scuba gear.

Do you ever get there to visit? To Oswego?

Now that you are in PA, we will have to go to Doylestown and have a gluten free gathering!

so jealous.

Patti just what you always wanted, a dream come true- your Te-has Ranger Walker in the tub with you, singing you a song, soaking the stress away.

Just ignore the Yeti, he's just part of the package deal.

Pass the loofah!

pass the loofah indeed. :lol: she'll do that after she's done frisking the wookie....

Maybe after everything settles down? Seems there's a number of us in the general area. I'm officially offering my new house for our get-together.

now insanely jealous!! You're all back there, I am here, all by my lonesome! no fun Celiacs in Central Valley!!!!!!!!! :angry:

HA! I finally have a funny link to donate! I REALLY found this hilarious. I was wading through gigabytes of images for my speech and ran into this (literally.) Open Original Shared Link

EXCELLENT KATIE!!!!!

BTW you have to have 500 posts to write a clever caption under your photo.

:lol: Emily at your ENTIRE POST!!!!!!!!!!

Five hundred posts? Wowness. Whatever. Because of my lack of photoshop and the fact that I can edit photos better on my PHONE than on my computer you will not see the clever avatars in my HEAD and I must DISCOVER them online.

Darn210 Enthusiast
Five hundred posts? Wowness. . . .

I KNOW!! And it's taking FOREVER!!! My avatar's would make a lot more sense in the other threads if I could captionize them. Right now, everyone is thinking Amanda's on a huge posting binge!

Darn210 Enthusiast

Don't take this the wrong way . . . but all this talk of Chuck and Yetis make me think it's going to have hair in it. Well, unless you can get them to where hair nets.

And I suddenly knew I was being summoned. Participles being dangled, calling me here!

Well, my dad was completely non-plussed by the photo. He looked me square in the eye, and in his deep broadcaster voice, said "That was many years ago. I was young, and needed the money". :o

:lol::lol::lol: Bummer about the KichenAid, though :(:lol::lol:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Jestgar Rising Star

Thank heavens the yeti wasn't leading when my boss walked in two minutes ago. Fortunately I was looking up EBV transformation of lymphocytes and not frisking the wookie.

Jestgar Rising Star
Don't take this the wrong way . . . but all this talk of Chuck and Yetis make me think it's going to have hair in it. Well, unless you can get them to where hair nets.

:lol: :lol:

Judyin Philly Enthusiast
Lemme see if there's room for Patti....

oh my Lord..................... :blink::lol:

Susie Q and Patti asked me to drop in........................what in the .......................... :ph34r:

:lol:

if i see Susie, Patti, Mtdog Julie and Amanda.......................I know there is going to be TROUBLE... :ph34r: BUT FUN TROUBLE FOR SURE.............THE BEST KIND.

WHAT A RIOT............'T-T' YOU ARE SO CREATIVE.

PATTI...................I WANT TO COME TO YOUR PARTY.

HAPPY B/DAY COMING UP BEV???????????

HOPE THE PARTY IS A BLAST.

AMANDA.........THOSE SHELL BOUQUETS ARE MAGNIFICANT...............

WHEN IS THE WEDDING AGAIN?

WE'LL BE IN CAPE MAY STARTING MONDAY THE 29TH.............

JUDY

jerseyangel Proficient

Judy!!! You came :D

Of course you're coming to the party--and Susie--we have to find a way to get you here!

That Yeti better not clog my drain with all that hair :lol:

Green12 Enthusiast
HA! I finally have a funny link to donate! I REALLY found this hilarious. I was wading through gigabytes of images for my speech and ran into this (literally.) Open Original Shared Link

Maybe it's time to shave the yeti, give him a nice buzz cut for fall.

Fortunately I was looking up EBV transformation of lymphocytes and not frisking the wookie.

:lol: Good thing, how would you even begin to explain that.

if i see Susie, Patti, Mtdog Julie and Amanda.......................I know there is going to be TROUBLE... BUT FUN TROUBLE FOR SURE.............THE BEST KIND.

Hi Judy!!!!! I am so glad you popped in :D

tom Contributor

:(

I feel so deprived & under-sillified, having missed .. . . .what is it? 6? 7 pages?

LUNATICS I SAY!!! You're all LUNATICS!!

Lovin' the crazy avatars!

I came >>>this<<< close to putting orange pyramid hair on punkinhead pseuzee a while back. :):P

Off to start catching up & the inevitable resisting of commenting on funnybiz that's to many pages back to be relevant.

DingoGirl Enthusiast
I KNOW!! And it's taking FOREVER!!! My avatar's would make a lot more sense in the other threads if I could captionize them. Right now, everyone is thinking Amanda's on a huge posting binge!

:o You mean you've hijacked Amanda and Danny w/ tiny troll into other threads? oh dear...:lol:

Thank heavens the yeti wasn't leading when my boss walked in two minutes ago. Fortunately I was looking up EBV transformation of lymphocytes and not frisking the wookie.

hate when that happens!

oh my Lord..................... :blink::lol:

Susie Q and Patti asked me to drop in........................what in the .......................... :ph34r:

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! :wub:

Nice to see you!

Yes, we are lunatics, you'll fit right in!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Patti - - yes, yes, we'll take up a collection at the parade - - Susie's Travel to the East Coast fund!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or.....as Julie suggested, we could shave the yeti and sell his hair.......

blueeyedmanda Community Regular

Man it looks like I have been busy today! Am I in other threads?

HI JUDY!!!!!! The wedding is November 3rd. I am hoping to make it to Cape May either Sunday night or Monday morning. If you are still there we can try and get a gluten free dinner somewhere :) I am hoping to see the houses all decorated for the holidays.

Patti- Just let me know when the party is I'll be there :)

Ridgewalker Contributor

:blink: Didn't this thread just hit 200 pages a couple days ago?! Now it's flying toward 250. :o Watch out OMG, there's a yeti hot on your trail!

-Sarah

blueeyedmanda Community Regular

BTW my silly sillak's, I was in Wegmans tonight grocery shopping after work and I kept laughing out thinking of the funny Amanda and Danny avatars and the Weggie's float. If only people knew what a silly day it was in this thread :)

DingoGirl Enthusiast
BTW my silly sillak's, I was in Wegmans tonight grocery shopping after work and I kept laughing out thinking of the funny Amanda and Danny avatars and the Weggie's float. If only people knew what a silly day it was in this thread :)

Shhhhhhh! don't tell too many people..... :ph34r: Clearly we are all mad, BARKING mad, I tell you....

and speaking of barking mad, where is Nikki today???

NIC-O-LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

how do we call her?

Must do a few things now and get ready to go to pub with the girls. Perhaps more photos taken w/ wine in hand..... ;)

Ridgewalker Contributor
edit - just got busted for too many emoticons.......removing them now (insert cranky-faced emoticon here)

Are there rules about emoticon usage? :ph34r:

A Bumble? is that what that thing is?

Why yes, that was indeed a Bumble! Otherwise known as Abominable Snowman (from Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer,) which is often known as... Yeti!!! :lol:

Mtndog Collaborator

Oh my GAWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! I fell asleep this afternoon and woke up to find almost all of us in hot tub with Chuck and the yeti! I think I'm gonna die! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

maybe yetis don't shed.......I'd hate to shave the yetii and have his tender skin burn...he is a cold weather creature after all!!

JUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw you!!

Green12 Enthusiast
Are there rules about emoticon usage? :ph34r:

Oh yes, VERY strict rules. Not only do you get a slap on the hand, but a slap across the face AND behind for over insertion of the emoticons

Green12 Enthusiast
.......I'd hate to shave the yetii and have his tender skin burn...he is a cold weather creature after all!!

That's alright, Chuck can lather him up with 150 spf sunblock. He'd probably enjoy it.

Bev, who is the handsome feller, or girl, in your avatar, I think I am in love :wub:

I need a dog.....

Green12 Enthusiast

Double Post!!

*suddenly finds flow of funny clips* Thank God for youtube... Open Original Shared Link

DingoGirl Enthusiast
That's alright, Chuck can lather him up with 150 spf sunblock. He'd probably enjoy it.

Bev, who is the handsome feller, or girl, in your avatar, I think I am in love :wub:

Oh I am QUITE sure Chuck would enjoy lathering the yeti...... ;)

Bev has her Angus boy and he is a beaut - - -alas, did not get to comment on FRIDA!!!! FAbulous, loved your Frida-brow!!!!!!!! :P

*suddenly finds flow of funny clips* Thank God for youtube... Open Original Shared Link

GAH!!! It was a cartoon!! sorry - can't watch it - - - :ph34r:hate cartoons... but for you, our fearless teenager in the middle of adult juvenile WACKINESS, I will try.

Archived