This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

nikki-uk Enthusiast

I know!

:lol::lol: :lol:

EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Emmel, I want to do this!!!!!!!!!!!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mtndog Collaborator

Bevvvi . . . I shall join you. 12-year old son of some friends started chemo today. :( Please keep him and his family in your prayers.

I absolutely will. It's so much worse when it's a child. :(

My BIL's dad has taken a turn for the worse so they now think it's only a matter of days. He was just diagnosed before Christmas. BLECH!

But Raychelle's right- we need some giggles. So Open Original Shared Link

NEVER fails to crack me up!

celiac-mommy Collaborator

I hate this, I can't open any of yerz links at work-all blocked to ensure there's no happy biznezz at work! I will have to wait till I get home to laff today <_<

My son's little girlfriend was diagnosed with Leukemia when she was 3 years old. It's been a really rough road the past few years, but she's now in remission and only has about 9 months left of her chemo. She's doing soooooo well right now! I'm thinking about being a Chemo-Pal for the Children's Cancer Association, but might wait till Max is in 1st grade to ensure I have the entire day to devote to these kiddos. Sumphin I've been thinking about for a while, I just think the timing may be off at the moment...

A round of prayers to all y'allz and yerz friends and familias!

elye Community Regular

GoOOoOooOod Morning, Psillies!!

Hmm. . . ...still quiet and sombre 'round here. . . ....

How about the Crazy Old Lady?

nikki-uk Enthusiast

Afternoony peeps!!

Thinking of all those who are fighting cancer & their families :( ....... don't know a person who hasn't been touched by it in some way <_<

But Raychelle's right- we need some giggles. So Open Original Shared Link

NEVER fails to crack me up!

ILOVE this Bevage!!!!!!!!

Mr Darcey freestyling!! :lol::lol:

:lol::lol:

Tells it like it is!!!

...actually, there is a little 'ole Irish lady at my gym who is not unlike her ...... has come out with some REAL corkers sprinkled with profanities finished with a 'to be sure' for good measure! :lol:

PSILLS,

Hold me :unsure:

Summat has happened to me tooth..... I was eating, & I thought 'that was crunchy!' ....and now, I am in a heinous pain philled abyss..... can't even determine which tooph....pain is just on the right side (I think upper)

Managed to slurp some porridge this morn ...and brushed me teeph in HOT water (cannae even contemplate the arctic gail of cold water)

I forgot earlier, and chewed down on a soft chocolate on the right side

:o

HOLY CR@P!!!!...I thought my nerve endings in me face had been doused in petrol and set a bloody light!!!!!!!

I'm gonna hang it out 'til Monday (hope he can fit me in!)

DEAR GAAAAWD don't let it need a root canal :unsure:

Yours, Scared of the dentist man

Nikkers :ph34r:

elye Community Regular

Gnick!! :blink::(

Dear gawd, there is nothing worse than this -- I've had my share of dental heinosities, one just this past week which suddenly involved an unexpected extraction of a back molar.... . horrific.. . . . . ...., so I feel for you!! Can you not get into another dentist today?

Dear gawd, there is nothing worse than this -- I've had my share of dental heinosities, one just this past week which suddenly involved an unexpected extraction of a back molar.... . horrific.. . . . . ...., so I feel for you!! Can you not get into another dentist today?

Yeah, do ya haffta wait till Monday? If not, do ya have sum good drugs at yer house to make you ferget the pain? Put you into a constant state of drooly face??

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

psawyer Proficient

So on this very cold day, next door there is a contractor installing air conditioning. :blink:

mushroom Proficient

So on this very cold day, next door there is a contractor installing air conditioning. :blink:

Poeter lives next door to a Scot :o Off-season bargain, no doubt.

:lol:

elye Community Regular

:D:D:D:D:DHAPPY BIRTHDAY, LEEEEEEESARGH!!!:D:D:D:D:D

Hope you are having a terrific day!!

Bwah! This is an excellent move, and I'm no Scot! :rolleyes: Phunny we're discussing this - - this past week I had a childhood buddy, who I've lost touch with but suddenly reconnected with on Da Book, over to give me an estimate on central air. It is about a third cheaper if we do it now. But still bloody expensive. Now THAT's the Scot in me. . . . .. . ...:lol:

elye Community Regular

HEY! Now, why does this new format not allow a string of the same emotifaces?

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

:P:P:P:P

:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

This is pserious! No more countless laffy faces when we want to indicate that we're in hysterics.... . . . ..we just get ONE?? This will not do. Where do I file my grievance?

Darn210 Enthusiast

Knick!!!! How Hanus!!!!! But here is some helpful information to get you through to Monday . . . Al-key-haul does NOT require chewing!!!

. . . and an "OUCH!!!" for you, too, Em!!!

:o:o:o:o

I have no idea what you're talking about, Em!!

:lol::lol:

Actually, I don't know why it doesn't work for you, but try putting a space in between each of them . . .

psawyer Proficient

:P :P :P :P

I'm not at home. There are two other stores in the building, and one has been leased and is being renovated. But since last night's low was the coldest yet this winter, it just seems ironic.

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Not sure wot is up with the emoticons. I can lay down a string. Need a blank between each instance, tho.

:blink::huh::o;):P

Whot they said :lol:

elye Community Regular

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

B) B) B)

Aaaaaaahhhhh... . .add some spaces.... ... . ...

This could be the answer to everything in my life.

I need to add some spaces between myself and my kids..... . . . . . .my refrigerator... . .....that bottle of chablis sittin' over there. ... . . .. ..

:rolleyes:

Jestgar Rising Star

This could be the answer to everything in my life.

I need to add some spaces between myself and my kids..... . . . . . .my refrigerator... . .....that bottle of chablis sittin' over there. ... . . .. ..

Just put some space in the bottle of chablis.....

psawyer Proficient

Space? Geez! Put emptiness in the bottle...

DingoGirl Enthusiast

This is pserious! No more countless laffy faces when we want to indicate that we're in hysterics.... . . . ..we just get ONE?? This will not do. Where do I file my grievance?

Knick!!!! How Hanus!!!!! But here is some helpful information to get you through to Monday . . . Al-key-haul does NOT require chewing!!!

. . . and an "OUCH!!!" for you, too, Em!!!

I have no idea what you're talking about, Em!!

Actually, I don't know why it doesn't work for you, but try putting a space in between each of them . . .

Space? Geez! Put emptiness in the bottle...

:lol: :lol: :lol: aannnnnnnnnnnnnd space :lol:

Just needed some psilly and I GOTS IT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

LOTS of catching up to do...........toooooooooo many pages......

but - did Nik have some egregious dental HAYNOSITY???????????????? :unsure:

will have to read it all tomorrah :)

only read parts -

miss my sills!!!!!!!!!!!

:wub:

elye Community Regular

SoOoooOoOoozle!! Welcome back!! :wub:

How is the Weezle?

mushroom Proficient

A Psoozle poop-in!! Looong time no see--too long!

How're ya doing, mate? :D

elye Community Regular

Hey, Psills!

Look who's back online, wif a new family!

Open Original Shared Link

Mtndog Collaborator

Puppycam just made my day!!!!!! Thanks Em. So cute!

DingoGirl Enthusiast

Well Sills, don't know HOW I will ever catch up :blink:

Weez is.......well, I don't know what's wrong with her :( But she's up and down and inside and out for over a week now......her back legs VERY suddenly began to fail after a wild squirrel chase, two weeks ago.....then there was the peanut butter incident..........I just really don't know what's going on but she is clearly uncomfortable. Vet appt tomorrow morning......... cha ching :huh:

Miss you all and MUST spend some time reading and catching up!

air conditioner in winter? :lol: Reminds me - I should have my car air conditioner worked on now - would it be cheaper? must call and check -

Um, can leesargh give me a quick re-cap? ;)

crushing headache, bored, and exhausted from lack of sleep :wacko:

more later, sills

curlyfries Contributor

:D:D:D:D:DHAPPY BIRTHDAY, LEEEEEEESARGH!!!:D:D:D:D:D

Hope you are having a terrific day!!

Thanks, Em :wub:

Spent the day with hubby.......Home Show at the fairgrounds, dinner, then spent the night in a hotel. Hard to get time alone these days ;)

Poopers, Knick! hate going to the dentist, but better than the alternative. I went to an oral surgeon several years ago to have a couple of teeth extracted. He was supposed to put some kinda spacers under the gums to keep my other teeth from moving and to have the anchors already in place for whenever I can afford to have implants.......still waiting on that one

Anywho.....just found out at my last visit that not only did he NOT put in the spacers, he also left part of one tooth which will now have to be DUG OUT!!!! :angry: I don't even remember the name of that @#!% oral surgeon!

Cancer sucks! Sending healing thoughts to all those in need.

:(

Soozle!!!!!!! Are you my birthday present???? :D

You want a what?........a recap?

Hmmmm.....lets see.....since you've been gone.......

@ @ @ @ @ @ tumbleweeds

It just hasn't been the same around here

Hope the Weezer is OK :(

Oh.......and Gian-knut is Kween! reluctantly so :lol:

mushroom Proficient

Soozle!!!!!!! Are you my birthday present???? :D

...since you've been gone.......

It just hasn't been the same around here

AIN'T DAT DA TRUTH!!!

Oh.......and Gian-knut is Kween! reluctantly so :lol:

I thinks everyone must be askert of Kween Giannniitt, though, they's staying away in droves :blink:

Archived