Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TriticusToxicum

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

My Dear Sills

I finally got signed back in tongue.gif

Patti forwarded a Lockyer up date to some of you I've been out of touch with but I never heard back from anyone but Patti and Bev. huh.gif

Maybe you respnded to jim's address which was fine but they may have ended up in his junk mail

My personal email is judy.lockyer6@gmail.com.

I'll take this address off tomorrow

must catch up on some reading on here.

Judy

My Dear Sills

I finally got signed back in tongue.gif

Patti forwarded a Lockyer up date to some of you I've been out of touch with but I never heard back from anyone but Patti and Bev. huh.gif

Maybe you respnded to jim's address which was fine but they may have ended up in his junk mail

My personal email is judy.lockyer6@gmail.com.

I'll take this address off tomorrow

must catch up on some reading on here.

Judy

OH NO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Patti

So sorry I missed your Birthday ohmy.gifcool.gifhuh.gifunsure.gif

Better late than never.

What did you do to celebrate?

You deserve a great day!!!!!!!!!!!

GOoOoOOod Morning, Psillies!

Joooooodie!:wub: :wub: Terrific that you're back with us! it was a SUPERB update - -your house is beautiful, as are all of your gorgeous trees, birds and scenery... . ......and SO happy to see Velcro settling in!

I'm tellin you. .. . ..... ...the Olympics are jus' makin' me like this: -_-

And a little :wacko: .. . . .. . .....

I've been staying up WAAAAYYY past me bedtime to watch all of the pertinent Canadians. Why in hell are so many big things happening @ midnight my time? Why was I not consulted on this?

:rolleyes:

Regardless, will drag through my day. . . . . ... . .

I'm afraid this is my fault, Judith. I failed to enter your new email address into my gmail account--I just had it in my Comcast one. I coulda sworn I added it to both accounts..... :ph34r: That explains why you didn't get the forward I sent to everyone.

So-o-o-o-o......I throw myselph on the mercy of the court B)

Anywho, it's been rectified (hee! I said "rectified" :P), and you are now back in both "sillie groups".

Anywho, it's been rectified (hee! I said "rectified" :P), and you are now back in both "sillie groups".

<snort>

Judes, I haven't emailed anyone, just too caught up in stuff at the moment. Still working on those Christmas cards......maybe for Easter.....

. . . just too caught up in stuff at the moment.

Ditto!!!!

Smackl had a big project due Wednesday. Skeeter had a small project due Tuesday and voluntarily(Smackl would never do such a thing) signed up for the Science Fair which was last night. We were there for 3 hours!! Smackl has belt testing for TKD tonight. Hubby leaves for a week long trip tomorrow. Throw in the regular stuff . . . homework, piano lessons, blah, blah, blah . . . after hubby leaves, I'm going back to bed for the rest of the day.

Good to see you Juedee.

Patti said *I said "rectified"* . . . :lol::lol::lol: . . . Patti cracking herself up cracks me up.

I need some funny things to say to my FIL on Sunday night. He's a doozy. In town for a couple of days & BIL is having us all over for dinner. Told Bro about Celiac & knows a little & will try hard. I'll bring food, too. FIL is retired dentist who knows everything about anything medical. He will "know" all about Celiacs, too. Probably the only time he heard about it was when he went to a dental convention. It was the workshop he skipped to go to the pool for margaritas. SIL says she is serving lots of wine to help her & I get through it. May eat at the kitchen table with 4 teen boys.

. . . Patti cracking herself up cracks me up.

:lol: :lol: Jyaghnutt crackin' up at Patti crackin' herself up cracks me RIGHT up. ... ...

Kherrighn, I remember addressing the subject of celiac to my dentist when I was first diagnosed, as it likely explained my lifelong battle with cavities and enamel deficiency. He is an older man, ready to retire.. . .. .. .....and he looked at me like I was from another planet. At least he had vaguely heard of the illness. He smiled politely and mentioned something about it being related to faulty digestion, and therefore not at all to oral health. <_<

So, you could have an interesting time with your tippling FIL. . . .. . . ......

Wow! Emmel, you is so clever--quoting yourselph within a post afore ye have even posted it :unsure::blink:

Dat's a durned clever trick!! I won't even attempt to emulate it :P

Joodee, so good to see you back. Did I miss an update and a Velcro pic?? How is the wee darlin'?? Has he become a California kool kat? My Main Coone kitteh could never have been a California cat--when it gets to be 80 degrees in the house she looks at me so piteously, and says "DO SOMETHING"!!! (I am wearing a fur coat, ya know!!) :lol: and flops down on the tile floor. So muggins turns on the air conditioning, FOR THE CAT!!

Well, I am certainly glad that all the things that needed rectifying have been dooly rectified by our chief rectifier :lol: and hope that no more rectification needs to occur because I for one do not like to be rectified on any account :o .

I am one of the fortunate few whose dentist has a celiac wife and children :) so needs no education. He does not, however, serve Margaritas! And just when ya needs em too, so you can dribble them out of the side of your mouth that's numb and down your chin and onto your clothes :rolleyes: I have to wait to do that with my capucchino to which I always treat meselph after dental punishment. :rolleyes:

Clay is happy because summer (as he knows it from CA) is phinally in phull bloom. All that crazy stuphhh that was coming up from Antarctica is finally staying down in the Southern Ocean where it belongs and all is good in our household for a while. Thank (the higher power) for no smog!!, one of the things I was happy to leave behind. Of course, driving down the road I have to keep the air on recirculate because Kiwis have a lluuvv aphair with diesels, and not the modern ones but the dirty stinky ones from days of yore--PeeYugh, makes me coff 'cos my lungs are shot from the CA smog :( There's just no winnin' wherever ya goes.

Emmel, you is playing tricks on me. Because your post which was included in the quote from Ghianknit is no longer in the quote. Wotinell is happening here? :huh:

Yeah, I love rectify too. Geo. Eliot: "You can neither straighten their noses, nor...rectify their dispositions" :P

Kitteh is now flopped on top level of her condo, three legs in the air, belly exposed to the full blast of the air con :lol: Not a lady, my kitteh!

Ahhhh, Shroooomie. . . . . .....whotever in hell are you talkin' about? Quotin' meselph, changin' it back, all before I've posted? ...And now it's..........gone?.. . . ....:unsure:.. . .. . ........are you drinkin' sumfin'?... . .

:P:lol:

Rectify is a phunny word :lol:.....taylor made fer us!!

Who is this Taylor? And will he or she make a word for my FIL?

Well........ .. . . Rectify is a funny word....... but I've got a funnier one for your FIL, Khearrihn: FRUCTIFY. 'Tis an intransitive verb, meaning to bear fruit, reproduce or make productive. As in, Jooooodie will be fructifying her property in California.

Kherrighn, try to use this word in your discourse with your FIL. "Now, here......have another margarita, Dad - - it greatly fructifies your wit".....

:lol:

Kherrighn, try to use this word in your discourse with your FIL. "Now, here......have another margarita, Dad - - it greatly fructifies your wit".....

Em's right--then go out into the kitchen and have another glass of wine :lol: Repeat as needed.

Well........ .. . . Rectify is a funny word....... but I've got a funnier one for your FIL, Khearrihn: FRUCTIFY. 'Tis an intransitive verb, meaning to bear fruit, reproduce or make productive. As in, Jooooodie will be fructifying her property in California.

:lol:

OMG! I'm laughing so hard it hurts!

Em's right--then go out into the kitchen and have another glass of wine :lol: Repeat as needed.

That was my original strategy.