Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TriticusToxicum

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

My mum thinks the toenail color isn't awful but not pretty. My dad just laughed and said to keep it awhile as it is a hassle to take off.

Cooper was the hit of the facility. They always get small dogs so they appreciate a big one they can reach to touch. He went on his first elevator ride. He put his front paws out wide and looked puzzled at the floor on the way down. He got right in to go back up and this time was trying to smell the crack in the door. This is real progress for him. When we first got him he was scared of everything, real & imagined.

So here we sit, unable to move, at this awesome Irish pub eating and drinking our aches and pains away ;)

Sounds like a good plan! :) When you get home, you're gonna have to rest up from yer vacation :lol:

Cooper was the hit of the facility. They always get small dogs so they appreciate a big one they can reach to touch. He went on his first elevator ride. He put his front paws out wide and looked puzzled at the floor on the way down. He got right in to go back up and this time was trying to smell the crack in the door. This is real progress for him. When we first got him he was scared of everything, real & imagined.

Aw--bet they can't wait till he comes back :D

Holy hot waiter Batman!!! In a kilt too, no less! Thank God for sunglasses :). Our 19km bikeride each way turned into a 4 hour, we don't know where the hell we are, bikeride. Can't say it was particularly fun, but the gardens were beautiful! So here we sit, unable to move, at this awesome Irish pub eating and drinking our aches and pains away ;)

If you must be lost, sounds like a great place to be lost in. Did you get a peek at what he is or is not wearing under the quilt?

Sounds like a good plan! :) When you get home, you're gonna have to rest up from yer vacation :lol:

Always the way you should return from vacation - empty of energy and full of stories. :P

CRRRRRAPPP!!!!!!!! :angry:

won't post right. Hate the new forum.

it was Em's sentence, here it is copied and pasted:

Hmm.... . ..... . ..they are probably boring, hard to work with, expensive and high-maintenance. I just want the regular men - - much more exciting, bad for my health, easy to be with, can pick 'em up in any fast food joint. . .... . ...

But he'd eventually kill me. . . .. .. :lol:

*SNOOORRRT*

:lol:

Anybody else excited about the big "Lost" finale weekend? I've been watching for 6 years, and still don't really know what's going on :lol:

Don't tell me!!! We wait until the fall and watch the whole season in HD on Netflix, we're too impatient to wait from week to week. We get the whole thing done in couple-three weekends. And, I have done an admirable job of avoiding hearing about it this season. If there's gonna be spoilers, can somebody warn me?

Having a Quickie so I can see what I want to reply to:

Patti - love the billboard & it could be an ad for anyone of us :P

Soose - Sorry the computer is sick - has it been "glutened"? Love the picture of the snugglers. Cooper saw it & he wants a Kitty.

Lost - gave up on it long ago but want to watch all episodes at once like I think it will make more sense that way.

If you must be lost, sounds like a great place to be lost in. Did you get a peek at what he is or is not wearing under the quilt?

No, alas the wind didn't pick up till right after we left. Then I spent the rest of the time trying to hold my skirt down so no one saw my nether-regions ;) Did try to get a look at his thumbs but I couldn't take my eyes off his beautiful face and bulging biceps....<Dreamy face>;) this trip was nice, but methinks I need a girls trip soon so I have someone right there to giggle wif me. I don't think dh woulda giggled about that....:0

We're on the ferry right now. They keep slowing the boat down cuz the swells are so big! The ferry kinda went sideways and the people across from us just lost all their drinks-but sumphin tells me they don't need anymore to drink :lol:

PSILLS!!!!!!!

Also disgustingly behind (SOOOZZE!..emerging from the abyss?)....cannnae go back :unsure:

Did I miss the wee psummit (Jess & Raech??) - hope know you had a good time!! :D

Holy hot waiter Batman!!! In a kilt too, no less! Thank God for sunglasses :). Our 19km bikeride each way turned into a 4 hour, we don't know where the hell we are, bikeride. Can't say it was particularly fun, but the gardens were beautiful! So here we sit, unable to move, at this awesome Irish pub eating and drinking our aches and pains away ;)

Have nae a clue WHAT this is about, but I like it :lol:

Phirst signs of summer showing here!!!.... phorecast 25c (80f) today!!!

....so for those that don't know this already - I disappear into the great outdoors (me garden)

We Brits don't get alot of nice wevvah <_< - when we do the WHOLE COUNTRY (or so it seems) casts their dowdy cardigans, jumpers sweaters aside - bare their milk bottle white skin and gets some much needed Vit D in the rayz B)

.but phirst a double Sven - have a good one Psills!!!!!!!!

Don't tell me!!! We wait until the fall and watch the whole season in HD on Netflix, we're too impatient to wait from week to week. We get the whole thing done in couple-three weekends. And, I have done an admirable job of avoiding hearing about it this season. If there's gonna be spoilers, can somebody warn me?

You won't hear a peep from me ;)

Having a Quickie

Good to know :P

have a good one Psills!!!!!!!!

You too, Niklet! :D

A Psooooozle drive-by! :) Gads, I was yearning to hear that you've been away due to all the time requirements involved in the new, incredible, fairy-tale relationship you've begun with the man of all our dreams (um, barring POeter, methinks), or in the high-falutin', high-paying career you've begun... ... . . ....but it's been yer computer keeping youse away?

Crap. :rolleyes::lol:

Did try to get a look at his thumbs but I couldn't take my eyes off his beautiful face and bulging biceps....<Dreamy face>

Canada is absolutely bursting at the seams with these types of men. Everywhere you look - - on all the ski hills, beaches, grocery stores, banks, offices.... . .. .... . ...

NOT. <_<

We're on the ferry right now. They keep slowing the boat down cuz the swells are so big! The ferry kinda went sideways and the people across from us just lost all their drinks-but sumphin tells me they don't need anymore to drink :lol:

Crap, too bad that dreamy kilt man wasn't across from you.. . .. he may have come careening into yer lap!

Phirst signs of summer showing here!!!.... phorecast 25c (80f) today!!!

We Brits don't get alot of nice wevvah <_< - when we do the WHOLE COUNTRY (or so it seems) casts their dowdy cardigans, jumpers sweaters aside - bare their milk bottle white skin and gets some much needed Vit D in the rayz B)

Us Canucks, too! We're getting low 30's here over the next week.....AND humid.. . . ....bleh....

.. . .. he may have come careening into yer lap!

Don't read that phast....just sayin B)

Y'know, the older I get, the more I love hot, humid weather. Is that wierd?

I don't love it, exactly, but I do find I'm much better able to tolerate it than I used to be.

Don't read that phast....just sayin B)

*smirk*

I don't love it, exactly, but I do find I'm much better able to tolerate it than I used to be.

Pads!!...yooz acclimatised ..... just in time for you to go back to NJ :lol:

Dunno I'm qualified to have an opinion on humidity WITH heat :blink: .....now the cold/damp/grEy skies I do know!

<back to garden..... quick!!!>

Y'know, the older I get, the more I love hot, humid weather. Is that wierd?

YES! Mygawd, I'm finding it more and more difficult. We get some wickedly heavy, sizzling hot air here through the summer, and I have never lived with air conditioning. The past couple of years we have talked about having it put in because I canna STAND it some days. Then we remember what it would cost, and turn the floor fans up higher.... . . . ... :rolleyes:

Hi my sillies

Finally got my old computer hooked up so I can type faster and not have the web book bouncing all the sentences into other paragraphs

Haven't been on c.com in months but nice to see old friends on here still posting the 'funnies'

got a notice there was a restaurant in CA so decided to look as tired to washing the shower stall...............uck.

We still aren't settled in and don't know when it will ever happen as the $ is disappearing faster than lighting.

Try to do a task or box at least a day

this am it was raining as the weather lady was saying.............sunny skies everywhere but snowing in the Mt's

Maybe she doesn't have windows in her office. blink.gif

Funny, it will be pouring rain and the sun will be shining in some parts of the sky with a rainbow

Anyway, just wanted to drop in to say HI since I still could use my old pass word thank God!

Have a great Sunday everyone.

Judy

cool.gifblink.gif WOW

I sure know how to bring a halt to a thread biggrin.gif

Guess everyone is out living their lives

We did go out for a ride today after the rains stopped

Explored some new roads and found some new native wildflowers

ANYTHING to keep me from cleaning and unpacking

Know people asking if people are watching lost tonight

Well since I'm lost in the show anyway just might do it

Hi, Joooooooodie!! :) :) SO great to hear from you! You sound terrific -- still unpacking? Bah! Who isn't?

JooooooooDeeeeeeee!! Glad to see yas!

We're back home now, thank God! Twas a good time, but a little too long. The weather couldn't have been better (except maybe the wind coulda picked up a few minutes earlier whilst at the pub ;) ). Now we're back in the monsoon rain :wacko: The house is instantly a mess and my kiddos are fighting like crazy and both are crying! Nuphin like pick'n 'em up after 5 days wif gramma and papa :rolleyes: But sooooo glad to see them!

Diet and triple Sven starts tomorrow <_< But I'm livin' it up tonight!

Nik--I get home and check my DVR and guess what I phound......EDWARD!!!!! On Ellen. Dreamy :wub:

Anyway, just wanted to drop in to say HI since I still could remember use my old pass word thank God! (Hee hee) :P

Have a great Sunday everyone.

Judy

Good to see you Judeeee. Get rid of all those boxes pronto - they are so burdensome (says she who still (6 years later) has 2 boxes in the house next door safely stowed away under tons of other stupphh) - dat's how she knows what a burden they are :rolleyes: