Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

TriticusToxicum

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

Rate this topic

Hi, Joooooooodie!! :) :) SO great to hear from you! You sound terrific -- still unpacking? Bah! Who isn't?

Yep . . . been 7 1/2 yrs . . . I've still got a couple of boxes . . . don't plan on getting to them anytime soon either.

Hiya Juedee!!! Good to see ya!! You, too, Suze!!

Welcome home Rache. No lost here and quite frankly glad I didn't pick up that habit. I AM still watching Grey's. Is anybody else?? I think I may be the last one.

Have spent a sh!tload of money today shopping online getting ready for the upcoming Maine trip. Stumbled across these. They did NOT make it into my cart, but I thought if anyone might need these, it would be youse guyze!!!

http://www.rei.com/product/798168

We are having some terrific humidity here. It rained so much, there is standing water everywhere. Yesterday and today it's been hot -90 today- and you can feel the steam coming off the yard. And the yard is still very muddy! Had to turn on the AC as everything had a dampness to it.

Judy, I still have 2 unpacked boxes from when we moved into this house 17years ago. I do know what's in them-college and fraternity beer cups, etc. Just shove those boxes into a closet and don't worry yourself. Out of sight, out of mind.

Glad Reyschell is back safe and sound. Did you bring back any kilted souveniers?

Janit, those shoes looked wickedly uncomfortable. Rubbing between the toes. But they are a nice shade of pink....

Hi, Joooooooodie!! SO great to hear from you! You sound terrific -- still unpacking? Bah! Who isn't?

Well this site sure has changed

found the boxes...............GOD.........boxes is the only word I know.............huh.gif

anyhow........got the boxes for quotes but couldn't type under them so see if this works

Hi Em....................thanks kido

JooooooooDeeeeeeee!! Glad to see yas!

We're back home now, thank God! Twas a good time, but a little too long. The weather couldn't have been better (except maybe the wind coulda picked up a few minutes earlier whilst at the pub ). Now we're back in the monsoon rain The house is instantly a mess and my kiddos are fighting like crazy and both are crying! Nuphin like pick'n 'em up after 5 days wif gramma and papa But sooooo glad to see them!

Diet and triple Sven starts tomorrow But I'm livin' it up tonight!

Nik--I get home and check my DVR and guess what I phound......EDWARD!!!!! On Ellen. Dreamy wub.gif

where did you go and glad your home safe and sound

Good to see you Judeeee. Get rid of all those boxes pronto - they are so burdensome (says she who still (6 years later) has 2 boxes in the house next door safely stowed away under tons of other stupphh) - dat's how she knows what a burden they are

HI ya .................think i should just not look in them and dump them in the trash?ohmy.gif Glad to know there are others like me

Yep . . . been 7 1/2 yrs . . . I've still got a couple of boxes . . . don't plan on getting to them anytime soon either.

Hiya Juedee!!! Good to see ya!! You, too, Suze!!

Welcome home Rache. No lost here and quite frankly glad I didn't pick up that habit. I AM still watching Grey's. Is anybody else?? I think I may be the last one.

Have spent a sh!tload of money today shopping online getting ready for the upcoming Maine trip. Stumbled across these. They did NOT make it into my cart, but I thought if anyone might need these, it would be youse guyze!!!

http://www.rei.com/product/798168

7 1/2 years...........love you....glad i'm not alone

We are having some terrific humidity here. It rained so much, there is standing water everywhere. Yesterday and today it's been hot -90 today- and you can feel the steam coming off the yard. And the yard is still very muddy! Had to turn on the AC as everything had a dampness to it.

Judy, I still have 2 unpacked boxes from when we moved into this house 17years ago. I do know what's in them-college and fraternity beer cups, etc. Just shove those boxes into a closet and don't worry yourself. Out of sight, out of mind.

Glad Reyschell is back safe and sound. Did you bring back any kilted souveniers?

Janit, those shoes looked wickedly uncomfortable. Rubbing between the toes. But they are a nice shade of pink....

more box support...........whoopie

Hi Susie

since i haven't been on didn't know you showed up too.

party time.

going back to try to find out why lost didn't record............ph34r.gif

SHOOT......................BOXES ALL OVER ME HOUSE AND NONE ON C.COM

GO FIGURE.

ha

GOT THE BOXES TO SHOW UP

BUT I FORGET HOW I DID IT

ONLY TOOK 10 MINph34r.gif

I still have 2 unpacked boxes from when we moved into this house 17years ago. I do know what's in them-college and fraternity beer cups, etc. Just shove those boxes into a closet and don't worry yourself. Out of sight, out of mind.

Dear gawd..... . . ...thank heavens we have basements as regular features of our homes in this part of the world, otherwise I could not keep my six or seven big boxes full of... . . .....well, let's try to remember... . .. . ....photos.....university papers... . ..Archie comics . ...old tax receipts. .... . . ...... .where in hell do you guys STORE your canna-dispose-of-this-useless-but-sentimental-tatt with no basements??

Well, there would always be the garage - - but ours has too many old tools, furniture, shovels and lawn equipment to squeeze in any boxes.. ..... . <_<:rolleyes:

SHOOT......................BOXES ALL OVER ME HOUSE AND NONE ON C.COM

GO FIGURE.

:lol: :lol:

Missed ya 'round here, Joooooode!

ha

GOT THE BOXES TO SHOW UP

BUT I FORGET HOW I DID IT

ONLY TOOK 10 MINph34r.gif

Shhhh! Once you get the hang of the site, they change it up on you.

Mornin' all :D

I stayed up and watched the whole "Lost" finale and Jimmy Kimmel's aftershow. All I'm gonna say is that I loved it--loved it!! The six years I put into watching were not fer naught :lol:

Boxes....oye...I have a ton of them sitting in my garage that have yet to be opened from the last move. Heck, we have things still in storage from the phall of 2007 when we left Jersey. I have resigned myself to the thought that I will never be settled anywhere!! :lol:

I know there was more I wanted to comment on--should have used the editor. Gotta get into the habit.

Dear gawd..... . . ...thank heavens we have basements as regular features of our homes in this part of the world, otherwise I could not keep my six or seven big boxes full of... . . .....well, let's try to remember... . .. . ....photos.....university papers... . ..Archie comics . ...old tax receipts. .... . . ...... .where in hell do you guys STORE your canna-dispose-of-this-useless-but-sentimental-tatt with no basements??

Well, there would always be the garage - - but ours has too many old tools, furniture, shovels and lawn equipment to squeeze in any boxes.. ..... . <_<:rolleyes:

We have basements here and it is easy to fill them up with boxes and assorted stuff.

Boxes....oye...I have a ton of them sitting in my garage that have yet to be opened from the last move. Heck, we have things still in storage from the phall of 2007 when we left Jersey. I have resigned myself to the thought that I will never be settled anywhere!! :lol:

At least you don't have to pack them back up for the move.

At least you don't have to pack them back up for the move.

Yep--it was funny because when I was unpacking the kitchen last fall, I didn't really want to unpack all the stuff that is only used on occasion--I even told Mark we should just keep it packed but he said we might as well put it away.

The thing is that after a while you kinda forget what all is in them....but I figure if I've managed to live without whatever for this long I must not really need it :P

Yep--it was funny because when I was unpacking the kitchen last fall, I didn't really want to unpack all the stuff that is only used on occasion--I even told Mark we should just keep it packed but he said we might as well put it away.

The thing is that after a while you kinda forget what all is in them....but I figure if I've managed to live without whatever for this long I must not really need it tongue.gif

Shoot

Clicked on all the boxes

only patti's came up

oye

thanks for the nice words about BOXES

we have so many boxes BECAUSE WE HAD A BASEMENT PACKED FULL

laugh.gif

why or why did I pack it all

need to get the car in the garage..........and it's almost ready

most went into Jim's office and art studio

thanks again for sharing

glad you all keep the stuff Niki i think was talking about

can't go back to read or I'll lose this toounsure.gif

The thing is that after a while you kinda forget what all is in them....but I figure if I've managed to live without whatever for this long I must not really need it :P

Much like the many items of clothing that I have placed at the back of my cupboard and in the bottom drawer of my bureau.. . . ..the ones that I haven't fit into in quite some time, and I've lived without them for this long, and I have likely forgotten what in hell they ARE -- but I just canna toss 'em out.. . . . .... . .<_<

I think I need to move. :rolleyes:

Much like the many items of clothing that I have placed at the back of my cupboard and in the bottom drawer of my bureau.. . . ..the ones that I haven't fit into in quite some time, and I've lived without them for this long, and I have likely forgotten what in hell they ARE -- but I just canna toss 'em out.. . . . .... . .<_<

I think I need to move. :rolleyes:

They'd just end up in more boxes!! :lol:

Tis a vicious cycle.....

Even if they suddenly fit, they would be hopelessly out of style.

I think I may have herniated a disk a couple weeks ago while mowing the lawn (I knew I shouldn't do chores!!!). My leg's been numb since then and yesterday it ached abominably. Fortunately I spend most of my day not sitting, which is easier, but I can't seem to convince anyone that I could do my job just as well from my bed.

Watch that back, Jyessss.. . . .....

Even if they suddenly fit, they would be hopelessly out of style.

Plaid shirts are coming back!

How about super wide-leg Wranglers? Leg warmers? Hair scrunchies? High waisted, stove-pipe cut pants?? Man, I'd be larfin'.. ... . . ..

And so would everyone else, I assume......hysterically..... .....<_<

:lol:

LOVE the av, Paghteeigh! Still can't believe you is movin' back up north.......how exciting! I bet you are over the moon. :)

'Twill be oppressively hot here all week, and humid. 34 C..... . ...and we are not out of MAY, yet! :blink:

I just dug my winter coat back out :(:angry:

Good to keep the sore back warm. I would be happy to send you about 15 degrees of temp.

Good to keep the sore back warm. I would be happy to send you about 15 degrees of temp.

Gads--me too! It's been right around 90 for the past couple of weeks (wif substantial humidity), and the forecast is for it to be in the mid 90's by the weekend. B)

But, that's TexAss. :D

I phorgot to tell youse guys--2 nights ago I was just about to fall asleep and thought I saw something in the corner of me eye. I turned around and looked, and there was a wee spider on me pillow :o At phirst I thought it was a tick--almost died--but grabbed it wif a white tissue and looked at it wif me reading specs. Twas a wee brown spider. :huh:

So, I did the only sensible thing--stripped the bed, put new sheets on and next morning washed the blankie and coverlet. Dusted/vacuumed thoroughly under the bed and fer some reason ran the ceiling phan all day :lol: