This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

kareng Grand Master

It's page number--we just phlipped to 2700.

Thank you for enlightening me.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jerseyangel Proficient

Thank you for enlightening me.

Twas me pleasure :D

celiac-mommy Collaborator

I see K's kitteh picture!!! :lol: :lol:

Jestgar Rising Star

Kareng, every 00 page number elects a new monarch for us. There has been much scrambling in the past both to avoid and achieve the monarchy. This time, somehow, it just ....... happened .....

jerseyangel Proficient

This time, somehow, it just ....... happened .....

Last time too, if I remember correctly....we're falling asleep at the wheel :lol:

kareng Grand Master

This time, somehow, it just ....... happened .....

Now, Jess, I think we all know how this happens and what we can do to prevent these type of accidents. :P

Ohhhhhhh, 1 more patient today and then we're off to the bowels of earth for 2 days. To top it off, my last patient is certifiably crazy! My secretary and I have it all mapped out so neither of us will be alone with her for longer than is necessary. She's even gonna "bad date page" me if her exam has taken too long :blink: I shall let you know how it goes before I head into the abyss. I shall only have da book wif me till Sunday :rolleyes:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

kareng Grand Master

Ohhhhhhh, 1 more patient today and then we're off to the bowels of earth for 2 days. To top it off, my last patient is certifiably crazy! My secretary and I have it all mapped out so neither of us will be alone with her for longer than is necessary. She's even gonna "bad date page" me if her exam has taken too long :blink: I shall let you know how it goes before I head into the abyss. I shall only have da book wif me till Sunday :rolleyes:

I shall think about you with your In-laws while I have to tolerate mine. I don't have to stay with them and they don't have to stay with me. For that I am thankful. Do you need a Boy Scout Silence stick? Maybe you could snag a couple of tongue depressers and use them! :)

jerseyangel Proficient

She's even gonna "bad date page" me if her exam has taken too long

Good gawd <_<

See you soon, Rah-shell :D

mushroom Proficient

all hail Queen Emily

and yes Bagheera is giving everyone a run for their money. The 3 adults cats have forgotten what it was like to be a kitten. They are hissing, growling and avoiding him at all possibilities at the moment. Bagheera is not deterred by this at all

Well, I'm only 9 hours late for the coronation, but yes, I will hail thee, QUEEN EMULEIGH!!! Don't ask me to perform any tasks for thy majesty for a wee whiles, though. Give it about :P a week, say???

Bagheera is adorable - is he going to grow into his ears? They is SOOO big!

Me too--let me know when you get a hankerin' fer wine :P

I will happily consume any Bacardi for ya - t'ween us all we could really hang one on you, Bevvie.

GUYS!!!!

USA losing 2-1 to Slovenia IF your wondering what the rest of the world is watching

USA EQUALISES!!! 2-2

House feels oddly quiet...we are down one son (eldest gone to Spain for 10 days with a group of lads..it's his 21st birthday while out there......hope he keeps the celebrations to a minimum :wacko::blink:)

Don't know if you noticed that lil ole NZ tied Slovakia too!! :P

Good luck Nik, with those birfday celebrations - Hope he is a good lad :unsure::rolleyes:

We was robbed! Should have been 3 to 2! :P

Those awful horns sound like a swarm of bees on TV. Must be really bad in the stadium. Who is blowing those things for 90 minutes? Shouldn't they pass out after about 20 minutes, thus rendering the stadium relatively quiet?

I kept looking around for the wasps, too. I could nae stand watching it listening to it and since it was midnight I went to bed -

they can shove their damned zuzuvelas or whatever they call 'em.

I see K's kitteh picture!!! :lol:

Well, aren't you the lucky one. :lol: I've STILL got lillies. Wanna see the kitteh. :P

Was feeling fine by yesterday, thanks peeps. And it wasn't like I didn't have a Larabar in my bag and a water bottle in the car... but by the time I got out of the so-called beauty salon I was running so late I didn't even stop for a sip or a nibble :o STOOPID, STOOPID, STOOPID!!!

Don't have nowt to say, not even about the wild round of farewell thank G** they're going- we won't be seeing THEM for a while parties, gads, how exhausting :P

OMG, I just found the BEST blog while waitin fer me crazy lady!! I've been sitting here larphin me head off for the last 20 minutes and I'm only about 10 pages in!

www.cakewrecks.com

kareng Grand Master

Shroomie, the kitty is pale yellow and plastic. He's under the top left flower. Was trying for pretty and silly. Or where's Waldo.

OMG, lady was NUTSO!!!! My secretary bad-date-paged me 3X before I could inch my way out of the room. Apparently she has a service cat who picks up on seizures (which the lady doesn't have :blink: ) and the cat "attacked the sh!t" out of her because she just knew that something was wrong.....WIH?!?!?! She actually came into the ED because the cat attacked her face and she had to throw the cat off of her, she fell and broke her arm......WIH?!?!?! It went on and on and on and on, WOW. I need a drink!! But alas, off to Idaho <_<

See yas on da book!

elye Community Regular

Kareng, every 00 page number elects a new monarch for us. There has been much scrambling in the past both to avoid and achieve the monarchy. This time, somehow, it just ....... happened .....

Last time too, if I remember correctly....we're falling asleep at the wheel

I think it's because I'm getting older. .. ...... .. lotsa things slippin' by me..... . . but missing the Coronation Phlipover?? Unheard of. .. . ...and I'm not prepared with any decrees, any serfdoms or proclamations.. . . . ..what a loser queen. :lol:

Do y'all remember, hell, it must have been a thousand pages ago, when Skaought suddenly removed a post from the Psilly thread as it had been reported for some reason. . . . . .....and suddenly, there was absolute chaos as we all scrambled back to the phlipover page, as the first poster had suddenly changed. ... . ........our entire world tilted on its axis. We were faced with something unheard of - - a monarchical shift mid-term... . ..... . ...how did we ever survive that? :huh::lol:

OMG, lady was NUTSO!!!! My secretary bad-date-paged me 3X before I could inch my way out of the room. Apparently she has a service cat who picks up on seizures (which the lady doesn't have :blink: ) and the cat "attacked the sh!t" out of her because she just knew that something was wrong.....WIH?!?!?! She actually came into the ED because the cat attacked her face and she had to throw the cat off of her, she fell and broke her arm......WIH?!?!?! It went on and on and on and on, WOW. I need a drink!! But alas, off to Idaho <_<

:blink:

Jestgar Rising Star

Do y'all remember, hell, it must have been a thousand pages ago, when Skaought suddenly removed a post from the Psilly thread as it had been reported for some reason. . . . . .....and suddenly, there was absolute chaos as we all scrambled back to the phlipover page, as the first poster had suddenly changed. ... . ........our entire world tilted on its axis. We were faced with something unheard of - - a monarchical shift mid-term... . ..... . ...how did we ever survive that? :huh::lol:

:lol: :lol:

That was hysterical!!

And onesie, twosie....

elye Community Regular

And onesie, twosie....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG.. . . that had to be one of THEEEEEE phunniest events ever in Psillyville.

Perhaps ever in my life. :lol:

You guys who weren't around at that time should go back and check out the reign from page 1700-1800. Gawd, we were nutballs.. . . . . .. . . ..

Jestgar Rising Star

You guys who weren't around at that time should go back and check out the reign from page 1700-1800. Gawd, we were nutballs.. . . . . .. . . ..

:lol: :lol: I laughed for days! Completely ridiculous!

nikki-uk Enthusiast

T'was most unnerving at the time ...I had real trouble sleepy during that debacle :rolleyes::lol:

Ain't that whot we do best???? ;)

WHAT a farce England's match was last night <_< ..... I think I shall change my allegiance to USA (they can pass the ball and everything!)

The England team should just come home now to save us all embarrassment :rolleyes:

Shroomie!!!...I did notice the kiwis has tied...good luck tomorrow wiv' Italy!!!

..meanwhile, I think I'm learning to tune out the swarm of bees (vuvuzela!)

jerseyangel Proficient

Absolutely classic! :lol: That whole thing was so phunny....old school sillyville hyjinks at their best :D

I think at some point, I was accused of orchestrating the whole thing to gain title of monarch. :P

elye Community Regular

WHAT a farce England's match was last night <_< ..... I think I shall change my allegiance to USA (they can pass the ball and everything!)

The England team should just come home now to save us all embarrassment :rolleyes:

Whot's going on with these blokes, Gnick? I believe that Green's falling apart in the first game was attributed by the British press to his breakup with a Canadian model, who simply broke his heart and he could not manage to keep his head in the game.

Wow, what power we Canuck gals can wield... . .. .! :huh::lol:

I think at some point, I was accused of orchestrating the whole thing to gain title of monarch. :P

BAH HA HA HA!! :lol: :lol: I forgot about this, Paghteeigh. ....... . . .Yes, there was a creeping, insidious suspicion.....after all, you ARE a moderator, and would have been keeping closer tabs on questionable posts than the rest of us ..... . . .....and you WERE the second person to post on page 1700, before the later post removal, were you not?.. . . ..Meaning that YOU suddenly slipped into the first-post-position status when the "troublesome" post was removed.... . . . . .. ..hmm... . . .....

I'm thinkin' I'd best watch me crown. . .. . . .... . hostile coups can and have occurred.....one little "offensive" post, and our entire world changes .. . .. . ..... . ..

:rolleyes::lol:

curlyfries Contributor

Me too!!! I could NOT stop giggling. Didn't sleep much, either. :P

I'm thinkin' I'd best watch me crown. . .. . . .... . hostile coups can and have occurred.....one little "offensive" post, and our entire world changes .. . .. . ..... . ..

:rolleyes::lol:

.....and don't leave your peeps immediately after being crowned ;)

I was just thinkin about goin back and re-reading those pages when I realized.....

.....we can't type in a page anymore!!!!! :o WIH!!!!!

Jestgar Rising Star

The aforementioned Open Original Shared Link

curlyfries Contributor

Did you get him?????

psawyer Proficient

.....we can't type in a page anymore!!!!! :o WIH!!!!!

You should be able to. From within the topic, to the left of the page navigation buttons is a blue button with an inverted black triangle. Click it and you will be asked to type a page number. The riotous phun starts at page 1700.

jerseyangel Proficient

Except for the coloring, he looks like Allo. <sniff> Same eyes and face. I love him--are you bringing him home, Jess?

You should be able to. From within the topic, to the left of the page navigation buttons is a blue button with an inverted black triangle. Click it and you will be asked to type a page number. The riotous phun starts at page 1700.

I see it now--it doesn't say 'jump to' until you click on it....

"riotous phun" :lol:

Speaking of classic sillie moments, remember how we pulled off 100 pages in a weekend when Soozle was kween? Leesigh, as I recall, was instrumental in that one :lol:

Archived