This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

kareng Grand Master

Awwwwww . . . too cute . . . but I just have to point out (and I know you know this) but with a youngin' comes the chewin'. Smackl's shoe got chewed on by me friends dog (1 yr old) today. We got the chewin' and it's not even our dog!!! :o:lol: . . . shoes made it through OK

Karen!!! . . . take note!!! Patti is coming up on 18,000. Who do you think she's going to target??? I'd start making disaster recovery plans right now if I were you.

Will get the boys right on building an ark and stocking provisions. Thanks for the heads up. We live on a big hill so if we flood out so will a good portion of Kansas, Missouri, OKlahoma, etc.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jerseyangel Proficient

WIH?!?!

WHAT jiggery-pokery is this???

:lol::lol::lol:

Uh...I meant to do it. Yep, that's right, it's a very special, secret trick that we learn as we pass 17,000 posts. How to insert yerselph in someone else's quote box.

You ain't gonna phind that in the help section! :lol:

:lol: "Jiggery-pokery" :lol:

elye Community Regular

Uh...I meant to do it. Yep, that's right, it's a very special, secret trick that we learn as we pass 17,000 posts. How to insert yerselph in someone else's quote box.

You ain't gonna phind that in the help section! :lol:

Actually, it sounds like a very sophisticated, Monarchical Manouvre.. . . .... . .Patteigh, methinks YOU should be queen... .. .....I ain't got nuttin' to challenge THAT move.. . . . .....!

kareng Grand Master

Just heard on the news weather report : sidewalks, pool decks and streets are 130 degrees. Do not walk barefoot!

elye Community Regular

Just heard on the news weather report : sidewalks, pool decks and streets are 130 degrees. Do not walk barefoot!

:blink:

But DO crack some eggs as you walk along.. . . .. ..... .

Then walk back and scrape 'em all up fer supper!

kareng Grand Master

Once we made homemade pizza and wrapped the left overs in foil. Next day friends took them to work, left them in the rear window of the car and they were nice and melty by lunch.

Did the egg thing. Found it works better if you put it on foil so you can get it back up.

Jestgar Rising Star

We are nearly 65 here. Your sidewalks are twice as hot as our air (and you-all thought I'd never use those math classes :P ).

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

kareng Grand Master

We are nearly 65 here. Your sidewalks are twice as hot as our air (and you-all thought I'd never use those math classes :P ).

How's the housing market where you live, Jess? B)

curlyfries Contributor

EM!!!!! That puppers is just too cute for words! :wub:

Do we get to help name him? We had a sheltie once that we named Beauregard Le Chien :)

The street I was lying on, July 4th, was at least that! :o And they had to wait for the ambulance to arrive before they could move me.

jerseyangel Proficient

The street I was lying on, July 4th, was at least that! :o And they had to wait for the ambulance to arrive before they could move me.

Good gawd Leesigh! :(

Tis storming again--I wanna go to Jess's fer the summer.

curlyfries Contributor

Tis storming again--I wanna go to Jess's fer the summer.

PSILLY PSUMMIT!!!!!

kareng Grand Master

This heat has me packing to go to Jess's. ;)

Jestgar Rising Star

Bring a hotplate.....

jerseyangel Proficient

This heat has me packing to go to Jess's. ;)

One day soon Jess is gonna open her door and find us standing there wif our suitcases :lol: And a couple o'hot plates :P

I don't see an end to this latest wave--it is actually going to be hotter by the end of the week :angry:

Jestgar Rising Star

Dunno....It may get up to 80 tomorrow.....

elye Community Regular

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh, but that sounds nice..... . . . . . . ...and cool.. . . . . .... . ..

jerseyangel Proficient

Now stop that!!! :lol::lol::lol:;) <jealousphace>

I don't think it goes down to 80 at night here anymore! <_<

kareng Grand Master

Bring a hotplate.....

What kind would you like? I'll pick one up when I land. ;)

Jestgar Rising Star

What kind would you like? I'll pick one up when I land. ;)

Whatever you would like to cook on -- I still don't have a kitchen. I'll spot you the cookware.

jerseyangel Proficient

What if you were weeding and managed to avoid heatstroke but may have touched poison ivy? I immediately ran in and washed my hands wif soap and water--is that enough?

I got poison ivy 5 years ago and it was awful :( I would like to avoid that again.....

celiac-mommy Collaborator

We need those wodoka drinks Rey-schelle makes with the coconut ice cream.

I'm drinkin' hot cocoa! Ffffffffreezing here!! It's 59 degrees! Fer cryin' out loud, the low is supposed to be 56 :blink:

Open Original Shared Link

Love, love, LOVE him!! Me wanty!!

WHAT jiggery-pokery is this???

:lol::lol: New vocabulary word for me to use :D

What if you were weeding and managed to avoid heatstroke but may have touched poison ivy? I immediately ran in and washed my hands wif soap and water--is that enough?

I got poison ivy 5 years ago and it was awful :( I would like to avoid that again.....

Oh no! How's yer hands?!?! :huh:

kareng Grand Master

This is a subject I know about. Soap and water right away is your best defense. Also, be aware that the oil from the plant can still be on your clothes, tools, pets, shoes. Our dog would walk next to the poison Ivy and then rub against hub & he would get a rash. Hub has some now and finds a hydrocortisone cream helps (especially if you can find one with the skin numbing stuff in it).

Suddenly turned dark and started storming! What the French Toast?

mushroom Proficient

This is a subject I know about. Soap and water right away is your best defense. Also, be aware that the oil from the plant can still be on your clothes, tools, pets, shoes. Our dog would walk next to the poison Ivy and then rub against hub & he would get a rash. Hub has some now and finds a hydrocortisone cream helps (especially if you can find one with the skin numbing stuff in it).

This was the major reason I had to vacate California - not the ivy but the oak!! We had an acre with quite a bit of woods and my kitty would wallow in it and then come and sit on my lap (me in shorts!). I became deathly allergic to it, would break out in systemic hives, and had so much prednisone over the years became intolerant of that too! :(

Only stinging nettles in New Zealand :) And haven't found anything bad to get into in Nevada yet :P and I sure don't try.

Just came back from Carson Valley where it was 96, but it is 82 here at the lake :D Don't need to go to Jess's house yet, but if y'all are going count me in - I could do with a rinse.

kareng Grand Master

Suddenly turned dark and started storming! What the French Toast?

Still storming! We didn't have a chance of storms on the morning news.

Just realized, I'm turning into one of those crazy, old, lonely people who reply to their own posts. :unsure:

Jestgar Rising Star

Still storming! We didn't have a chance of storms on the morning news.

Just realized, I'm turning into one of those crazy, old, lonely people who reply to their own posts. :unsure:

At least someone is here for you, even if it's only you.

Archived