This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

jerseyangel Proficient

<-------------

Allo's Gus-like stare.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nikki-uk Enthusiast
<-------------

Allo's Gus-like stare.

OMG !..and there he is!!!! :D

SOooo handsome!!....he needs

1) A pipe

2) A smoking jacket

3) A silk cravat (preferably purple - v.regal)

nikki-uk Enthusiast
all right, must head to that happy place we know as TArget. :rolleyes: But it can be very dangerous, so this will be a very quick trip, STRAIGHT to the container area. In and out, no diversions. :ph34r:

No idea what TArget is :blink: but the container area sounds scary :unsure:

jerseyangel Proficient

Nikki--Target Stores:

Open Original Shared Link

elye Community Regular
<-------------

Allo's Gus-like stare.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Allo looks quite bored with us, the Great Unwashed...

Patti, Allo and Gus are staring quite similarly...hilarious. We need to split-screen them. Okay, all you photo-pimpers...I agree, Gus needs a pipe and tweed jacket!

...The container aisle of TArget...Susie, carefully look in ALL of the said containers. Someone may have stuffed a spare mojo in one of them. :P

Ridgewalker Contributor

I love the container section at Target. But I always feel like I need everything. I feel like I NEED 10 wicker hampers in various shapes and sizes, with multiple linen liners. This is my problem in Pier 1 as well. :ph34r: I think my life could be organized if I just had enough wicker baskets and containers. :rolleyes:

Ridgewalker Contributor

Actually, you know what? I will never be organized, ever. What made me realize this just now? I glanced over at my pile of "to file" papers. The pile is about 6 inches tall, and do you know where it is sitting? On top of the filing cabinet. If I cannot get the stuff from the top of the cabinet into the appropriate files, there's just no hope for me. :lol:

Ugh fever delirium.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

TriticusToxicum Explorer

It's french. Le Target - Tres Chic. :P

elye Community Regular
It's french. Le Target - Tres Chic. :P

Ah! Mais, Non! C'est La Targette....!

Darn210 Enthusiast

Careful Susie, I went into Target this afternoon for some towels. I spent $170 :o and I NEEDED everything I bought!!!!

Sarah :lol::lol: my "to be filed" pile also sits on the file cabinet and it is also quite tall . . . one of these days when I can tear myself away from the computer . . .

*sniff*sniff* Smell that? That's right! You don't! I washed the hair salon smelly cr@p out of my hair and now I'm having a spot of tea to soothe my throat. WebMD says hot tea is a good home remedy for chemically burned esophaguses (esophagi?) :huh::blink:

blueeyedmanda Community Regular

I have to do the same thing when I go to Target. There are so many things I would llike to buy...

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Yes, Gus does possess this Mona Lisa-type stare. I cannot decide...he either looks quite refined and regal, or colossally stupid. :rolleyes:

:lol: colossally stupid. :lol: no, surely not!

OMG - - how do we explain Target to the others??? it's the most magic, happy place (except for Anthropology - the most magic wonderland of all but come on, who can afford anything but the sale section)

Target....you can get eveyrthing there. And the housewares section - w/ affordable designs by posh designers.......OMG. Always changing, always new, always happy.....and so after you've picked up your candles/bras/underwear/shoes/baby stuff/Ipod equipment/gift items/appliances/sheets/towels/lamps/hardware you can go get all of your gardening supplies and plants, and some wine and beer, lots of glutenized food, delicious candies (that Choxie brand, which Gail calls 'Joanie loves Chochi'), all manner of dishware, containers, makeup, and cleaning supplies....then pet foods, drugs, blah blah blah. What did I leave out? :lol:

So I made it back in less than $30. Truly was a mad dash. Did not see the rest of my mojo in any container therein. Did not stray to any other department. (that is a lie, I did look at Smith and Hawken fall decor items but was not overly moved. )

Allo looks quite bored with us, the Great Unwashed...

Patti, Allo and Gus are staring quite similarly...hilarious. We need to split-screen them. Okay, all you photo-pimpers...I agree, Gus needs a pipe and tweed jacket!

:lol: THE GREAT UNWASHED!!! OMG.......Emily is also getting funnier, I think.

will have to find Tika's regal (or stupid) stare......

And Annie has some wonderful meerkat poses.....

I love the container section at Target. But I always feel like I need everything. I feel like I NEED 10 wicker hampers in various shapes and sizes, with multiple linen liners. This is my problem in Pier 1 as well. I think my life could be organized if I just had enough wicker baskets and containers.

What is with the wicker and rattan large square hampers/containers, and the endless wanting of them??? I am drawn, adn stare fixedly at them for a while, longingly.....

:lol:

Actually, you know what? I will never be organized, ever. What made me realize this just now? I glanced over at my pile of "to file" papers. The pile is about 6 inches tall, and do you know where it is sitting? On top of the filing cabinet. If I cannot get the stuff from the top of the cabinet into the appropriate files, there's just no hope for me.

Ugh fever delirium.

Poor feverish girl!

OMG six inches??? that's nothing. I have things in boxes. :ph34r: Well, had them. Just shredded most of it. It was astonishingly satisfying.

Ah! Mais, Non! C'est La Targette....!

Beaucoup de gens ici disent, "Tar-jay." Vraiment! :rolleyes:

oh my french is quite rusty.

JANET - mind the esophagus!! what WAS in your hair, anyway???

elye Community Regular

What is with the wicker and rattan large square hampers/containers, and the endless wanting of them??? I am drawn, adn stare fixedly at them for a while, longingly.....

Beaucoup de gens ici disent, "Tar-jay." Vraiment! :rolleyes:

[/quote

I, too, stare at those wicker basket-type hampers...what are we longing for? I suppose I should ask to be buried in a great big one when I join the Great Departed. Be quite a lovely coffin, I should think. :)

Speaking of esophagi, I wonder how Bob Goulet's is?...

elye Community Regular

"Tar-jay"...this is the East Indian chain? :D

Darn210 Enthusiast

:lol::lol::lol:

happygirl Collaborator

Popping in to say hello .... and yes, you truly are a bunch of "Silly Yaks!!"

Hoping everyone is having a great night!

Darn210 Enthusiast
Target....you can get eveyrthing there. And the housewares section - w/ affordable designs by posh designers.......OMG. Always changing, always new, always happy.....and so after you've picked up your candles/bras/underwear/shoes/baby stuff/Ipod equipment/gift items/appliances/sheets/towels/lamps/hardware you can go get all of your gardening supplies and plants, and some wine and beer, lots of glutenized food, delicious candies (that Choxie brand, which Gail calls 'Joanie loves Chochi'), all manner of dishware, containers, makeup, and cleaning supplies....then pet foods, drugs, blah blah blah. What did I leave out? :lol:

Lets see . . . I think you left out . . . Oh, wait a minute . . . you invoked the triple blah, that covers EVERYTHING.

Some sort of perfumed cream rinse, I believe. I'm not a perfume person. Strong perfumes bother me (apparently not as bad as they bother Tom as we have not seen him in days!) She's used it before but maybe she didn't rinse as well, it was much stronger today!! And during the mid-day wash, my hair was slimey - yes, SLIMEY! <_<:huh: However, I successfully came away with hair that was neither orange nor shaped into an inverted pyramid! :lol::lol:

Hi Happy!! Ever PAY someone to turn your hair orange? :o:lol:

jerseyangel Proficient

Good one!

Hi Laura :D

elye Community Regular

Hi, Happy! Please stay in our madness...do you know algebra?

Having a great night...just got back from my nightly walk with Gus, and look out, guys...quite a full moon out there! :o;)

blueeyedmanda Community Regular

I was container shopping at Target last saturday, I needed wedding storage bins.

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Lets see . . . I think you left out . . . Oh, wait a minute . . . you invoked the triple blah, that covers EVERYTHING.

:lol: :lol: :lol: the invocation of the always-useful triple blah.

Hi Happy!! Ever PAY someone to turn your hair orange? :o:lol:

:lol: :lol:

Well....I"m sitting here typing away......have put jewelry supplies in the new bamboo organizers (which in actuality were purchased at TJ Maxx, next door to Target and cheaper)

and now must tackle yet another prisoner evaluation...... :huh:

LAURA!! :)

Nice to see her, but I don't think she'll be back....she is way more normal than we are. :lol:

*snort*

elye Community Regular

Actually, I was half serious...did you notice if they have any wicker storage bins big enough for a corpse? That would be just a fine thing to be buried in...a Target rattan box, perhaps with a burlap liner. Cheap, enviornmentally friendly, and attractive. May have to get this into my will... :D:rolleyes:

Mtndog Collaborator

OMG- you maniacs- I have to read 16 pages!!!!!!!!!!!!! And only 14 more until the coronation of our new queen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~alex~ Explorer

Target makes me wish I were an American! Their housewares department makes me loose my head. I've brought an icecream maker, fondue set, and many other things at Target that I've used about once. If I lived in the States I would be at Target everyday.

It's so disappointing after a going to Target on a trip across the boarder and then coming home and going to boring Zellers. You Americans have all of the good things!

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Actually, I was half serious...did you notice if they have any wicker storage bins big enough for a corpse? That would be just a fine thing to be buried in...a Target rattan box, perhaps with a burlap liner. Cheap, enviornmentally friendly, and attractive. May have to get this into my will... :D:rolleyes:

:lol: I think if you don't mind being curled up in fetal position, we can find you something!

OMG- you maniacs- I have to read 16 pages!!!!!!!!!!!!! And only 14 more until the coronation of our new queen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI BEV and welcome back!!!! Yes, a coronation is coming........

Target makes me wish I were an American! Their housewares department makes me loose my head. I've brought an icecream maker, fondue set, and many other things at Target that I've used about once. If I lived in the States I would be at Target everyday.

It's so disappointing after a going to Target on a trip across the boarder and then coming home and going to boring Zellers. You Americans have all of the good things!

OMG - PLUS we have a lot of CRAP!!!

There is a Target about two miles from my house. EEEE-VILLLLE!!!!!!!!!!! :o

Archived