This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

elye Community Regular

I think I did the squisheroo on the long-running Christmas dilemma

Uh-oh. Must venture out and investigate :unsure:

Gah, me too! :unsure:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kareng Grand Master

I think I did the squisheroo on the long-running Christmas dilemma

Don't think so. Someone is still answering it like it's a serious thread and the woman will consider the ideas.

If you don't know, it's the chat thread about xmas presents.

Jestgar Rising Star

At least other people now have a huge thread of ideas for gifts. :)

Gotta go. Hiking with Blue Eyes today. We'll see if we actually manage to leave the house this time. :P:)

:ph34r:

:lol:

:D :D :D

kareng Grand Master

Gotta go. Hiking with Blue Eyes today. We'll see if we actually manage to leave the house this time. :P:)

:D :D :D

Ah!, to be young and in lust love!

elye Community Regular

Ah!, to be young and in lust love!

Boy, ya got that right.. . . . . . . . .. :BIGjealousphace: !! :rolleyes:

Um, Jyesssss, make a real effort to leave the house. There are ALL kinds of opportunities to engage in activity in which you two have been partaking whilst hiking outdoors. It becomes an adventure . . ....in the forest, alongside a trickling stream.. . . . on tree stumps.. . .. . . ...

Bring a non-scratchy, moisture-repellent blankie!

kareng Grand Master

Boy, ya got that right.. . . . . . . . .. :BIGjealousphace: !! :rolleyes:

Um, Jyesssss, make a real effort to leave the house. There are ALL kinds of opportunities to engage in activity in which you two have been partaking whilst hiking outdoors. It becomes an adventure . . ....in the forest, alongside a trickling stream.. . . . on tree stumps.. . .. . . ...

Bring a non-scratchy, moisture-repellent blankie!

Look out for the itch weed! ( might be from personal experience :ph34r:)

GFinDC Veteran

That was me--sorry :ph34r: It's something we do here--kind of a running joke.

Wasn't making fun, just trying to help you feel included. :(

Pattie,

Snow problem, Jest kidlings.

Sharin is Karigne wuz kind snuff to run my post thru the thred speel checkur and correct it for me.

Tanks Karigne!

I stopped in a place called Road Island Reds in Hyattsville yesterday for a quick bite with some artist friends and they set up a jazz session and then some poets got up and started spewing. Turned out it were the first poetry reading day at this little restaraunt. Kind of a happy coincidence.

POeter! An excellent poem. .. .:lol:.. . . . I will use it in a couple of my classes - - should drive the English learners nuts.. . . . . ..

Poeter,

Fine rambles and rimes for sure in the poam. Nice that. Berry berry appropweat!

6lady-gaga-290x400.webp

Wish me luck!

:huh::o:blink::lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks like a hot time at Halloween this year!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

nikki-uk Enthusiast

GADS yes!!!!

Loadsa eye-deerz

biggrin.gif

wink.gif

This is just FAB!! ♥

Daren't do a long and lengthy post

My interwebz is playing up summat awphul.....been in and out of the abyss ohmy.gif

Spent most of my week on hold to a call centRE in mumbai blink.gif

Pseriously considering changing my internet provider (scared....hold me unsure.gif)

..but know THAT will not be without stress *sigh*

Carry on troops!!

Jestgar Rising Star

sigh. no hike. His mom called just as we were leaving 'cause his dad is having problems. Hopefully it's nothing, but he raced over to their house to make sure. Presumably he'll call me later when he knows what's going on, so it's just me and my stat books today.

kareng Grand Master

sigh. no hike. His mom called just as we were leaving 'cause his dad is having problems. Hopefully it's nothing, but he raced over to their house to make sure. Presumably he'll call me later when he knows what's going on, so it's just me and my stat books today.

How are new kitty and old kitty getting along? Did you keep his name as Bilbo?

Jestgar Rising Star

Bo still attacks Lyle, so they're still in separate rooms. This is gonna take awhile.

Blue Eyes is chillin at the hospital while they try to find out what's going on with his dad. Dad's been having serious health issues over the last year so it could be nothing, or could be related to any of the things that are already going on.

jerseyangel Proficient

Blue Eyes is chillin at the hospital while they try to find out what's going on with his dad. Dad's been having serious health issues over the last year so it could be nothing, or could be related to any of the things that are already going on.

I hope everything turns out ok, Jess :)

elye Community Regular

6lady-gaga-290x400.webp

Holy crap... . . . . I just realized that this is NOT, in fact, Lady Gaga, but Rah-shyellle!!! I thought Russell was simply showing us a pic of the Lady G attire she's gonna don - - 'tis FAB, Russ!!!

kareng Grand Master

Holy crap... . . . . I just realized that this is NOT, in fact, Lady Gaga, but Rah-shyellle!!! I thought Russell was simply showing us a pic of the Lady G attire she's gonna don - - 'tis FAB, Russ!!!

Are you saying that Russell is actually Gaga? The hub, kids, hospital job and cake decorating are all a clever ruse to cover this fact?

jerseyangel Proficient

HAPPY BIRFDAY KERRIGHENE!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

elye Community Regular

*******************HAPPY, HAPPY BOIFDAY, KHERRIGHNNE!!************************

happy%20and%20cheerful%20birthday.gif

Are you saying that Russell is actually Gaga? The hub, kids, hospital job and cake decorating are all a clever ruse to cover this fact?

Hmmmmm... . . . ... . . . .....something to ponder... . . . .....perhaps another Llamalady mystery. . . . . . . ......

nikki-uk Enthusiast

*******************HAPPY, HAPPY BOIFDAY, KHERRIGHNNE!!************************

Wot she said!!!!!! tongue.gif

Have a good one Ka-reignne!!

Hmmmmm... . . . ... . . . .....something to ponder... . . . .....perhaps another Llamalady mystery. . . . . . . ......

Rae-schulle IS LGG?!?!

laugh.gif

...OMG!!...I think she's in London at the moment. Must ring her peeps....arrange to meet (promise not to blow her cover wink.gif )

celiac-mommy Collaborator

Happy Birthday K!!!!!!!

Oh dear, I totally misread that one :o:blink: I thought you was Little Red Riding Hood and I didn't know if Jesse would be the wolf or grandma.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't think so. Someone is still answering it like it's a serious thread and the woman will consider the ideas.

If you don't know, it's the chat thread about xmas presents.

Gah!!! Cannae STAND it!!! Driving me CRAZY!!!

How's dad today??

I wish!!!! :P

Rae-schulle IS LGG?!?!

laugh.gif

...OMG!!...I think she's in London at the moment. Must ring her peeps....arrange to meet (promise not to blow her cover wink.gif )

Yes, I'm in London.... I'm not, actually still in my jammies folding clothes watching Oprah ;):lol: :lol:

jerseyangel Proficient

<snort>

(Catchin' up--spent the weekend wif the kiddos :D )

This could totally be Rash-shell! Puts me in the mind of the FB pic wif her sunglasses.....add the wig and the va-va-va-voom outphit and she'd out ga-ga the Ga-Ga B)

Jess- hope all is well :)

celiac-mommy Collaborator

I seeeeee you Peetah!!! Thank you so very much for the LOCK BOX!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

jerseyangel Proficient

I seeeeee you Peetah!!! Thank you so very much for the LOCK BOX!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah--I checked in last night and saw that he had merciphully put a lid on it ;)

kareng Grand Master

Thanks for putting us out of our misery! Was so tempted to start posting ideas like foster care placement, plane ticket to live with a far off relative, tune-up of mom's meds.

So this is odd. Hub hasn't said Happy B day or even mentioned it. Usually, he would have said that he is busy Monday, should we plan another day. Usually, he & the boys go on errands together. Saw him this am & he didn't say anything. What do you think? I'm not going to say anything till after Boy Scouts tonight. :unsure:

jerseyangel Proficient

Thanks for putting us out of our misery! Was so tempted to start posting ideas like foster care placement, plane ticket to live with a far off relative, tune-up of mom's meds.

<snicker>

So this is odd. Hub hasn't said Happy B day or even mentioned it. Usually, he would have said that he is busy Monday, should we plan another day. Usually, he & the boys go on errands together. Saw him this am & he didn't say anything. What do you think? I'm not going to say anything till after Boy Scouts tonight. :unsure:

I'll bet he has sumphin' up his sleeve. You guys have been together too long for him to have forgotten ;)

elye Community Regular

So this is odd. Hub hasn't said Happy B day or even mentioned it. Usually, he would have said that he is busy Monday, should we plan another day. Usually, he & the boys go on errands together. Saw him this am & he didn't say anything. What do you think?

.. .Somethin's up. . . .. . ...!.. .

elye Community Regular

'Twas very phunny.. . . .. I was looking at Russell's photo of herself as The Ga when Jee-Eff reposted it, and I began to think "where in hell is Lady Gaga standing in that shot? Looks like a child's bedroom.... . . she doesn't have any kids.... . . . ..is it in one of her hotel rooms? Where are the bodyguards, the throng of fans being held back? OH.. ... . . wait!" Then it dawned on me.

This really happened... . ...!

Archived