This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

celiac-mommy Collaborator

I have returned to the land of the living! Yesterday was just a nice quiet catch-up day :)

(((((Whispery voice))))): Glad you had a good night, Rah-shyellle!

Wow... . . . . a good friend of DD's is working at getting a portfolio together for applying into visual arts at university. She has been working on facial portraits, and asked Sophie to pose for her.

Well .. . . ......the stills are awesome. When I look at them I do not, for a second, recognise her - - this is the little, mischievious urchin that has toddled through this house, sat on my lap, crawled into bed with me at midnight, a little frightened ball. ........ . .

Do they really have to grow up?. . . . . . . ... . :(.. . . . . . . ..:wub:. . . .

48931_606185494_5677522_n.webp

Soooooo pretty!!! Her eyes!! WOW!

Did you go to the parties with BE (I hope)?

Loey biggrin.gif (ecstatic that girlfriends are visiting!!!) mad.gif (angry at BC/BS!!!!)

Well.....My hubby has blue eyes, so yes :D (Jess has BE ;) )

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
curlyfries Contributor

Will you run some for me,too?

Sure!

Just give me your bank card number and I'll shop til I drop run some errands for ya! ;)

kareng Grand Master

Quiet around here! Think I'll take a nap. ^_^

Jestgar Rising Star

humungoid test tomorrow. workin hard

kareng Grand Master

Good luck, too!

jerseyangel Proficient

Good luck wif it--everything else ok?

Loey Rising Star

Good luck!!! I know you'll do well!!!

Loey biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

celiac-mommy Collaborator

I'm really excited (and nervous) about this...

Open Original Shared Link

I'm gonna do it on Saturday morning. Nervous to be locked in a chamber wif only my thoughts for 90-120min :huh:

Anyone done this before? It was a groupon last week, thought it looked interesting.

BTW Miss K, I've been getting sent the groupons for KC the last month or so, are you messin wif me? :P Seriously, I can't remove it from my favorites list and it really ticks me off most of the time bc it's stuff I'd buy! :rolleyes:

kareng Grand Master

I'm gonna do it on Saturday morning. Nervous to be locked in a chamber wif only my thoughts for 90-120min :huh:

Anyone done this before? It was a groupon last week, thought it looked interesting.

BTW Miss K, I've been getting sent the groupons for KC the last month or so, are you messin wif me? :P Seriously, I can't remove it from my favorites list and it really ticks me off most of the time bc it's stuff I'd buy! :rolleyes:

No. I know nothink..nothink... Seriously, no. I don't do them. I'm not really sure how to use them. I get email for ones for glutinous restaurants!I get stuff on my favorites that I don't know how they got there & won't go away!

jerseyangel Proficient

That looks very interesting. I'd love to try it. (I'd probably be a wee bit nervous too, but I'd definitely try it)

Loey Rising Star

If anyone can do this, you can. You're our almighty brave one. Just don't think about stat class! Perhaps think of BE? Or just enjoy the experience. I was in college in the 70's so believe me I've had a lot of William Hurt experiences and survived them.

Hope test goes well today.

Will be offline until Monday. Girlfriends coming tonight, seeing our son on Saturday and new friend coming to teach me how to cook gluten-free Indian food on Sunday. I feel lucky but will be tired!

Seeing the mother of dyslexic girl I'm going to tutor for free Monday Morning to set up what I'll be doing. Luckily my two friends who visiting are Special Ed teachers because I'm feeling a little rusty. I have a grad degree in Special Ed but haven't taught for a year. She's a 3rd grader reading on a K-1 level.

Lo biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

jerseyangel Proficient

Mornin' sillies--rather brisk here :D

Had to put me heat on....

kareng Grand Master

Got this in an email today. Wish it was true! :)

PepsiCo, makers of Mountain Dew, wish to formally notify you, that you have

been selected as one of our lucky winners to receive the sum of $500,000.00

{Five hundred thousand dollars} in our end of year xmas promotion.

jerseyangel Proficient

Got this in an email today. Wish it was true! :)

PepsiCo, makers of Mountain Dew, wish to formally notify you, that you have

been selected as one of our lucky winners to receive the sum of $500,000.00

{Five hundred thousand dollars} in our end of year xmas promotion.

If only.... :rolleyes:

jerseyangel Proficient

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jan-it and I are running tag-team answering over on another thread :P

kareng Grand Master

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jan-it and I are running tag-team answering over on another thread :P

I want to race, too!

Jestgar Rising Star

Test sucked. :angry::( I'm trying to convince BE to console me. :ph34r: :ph34r:

kareng Grand Master

Good ideer!

Darn210 Enthusiast

Is "consoling" the same as "rectifying"?

Sorry 'bout the test.

Karen has entered the race.

Jestgar Rising Star

He apparently wasn't too hard to convince. I'm thinking 'console' requires a lot more energy than 'rectify'. I got a lotta tension to work out.

We only got half the test initially, and then the rest, and somehow I missed an entire page. :angry: :angry: And it was the part on conditional probabilities, which, of course, is my best topic. :rolleyes::ph34r::blink::lol: :lol: :ph34r:

I'm following that race. :P

jerseyangel Proficient

Is "consoling" the same as "rectifying"?

Hee :P

We only got half the test initially, and then the rest, and somehow I missed an entire page. :angry: :angry: And it was the part on conditional probabilities, which, of course, is my best topic. :rolleyes::ph34r::blink::lol: :lol: :ph34r:

Dang! :angry:

elye Community Regular

He apparently wasn't too hard to convince.

Hmm. . . . . .there was only fifteen minutes between those two posts, Jyesssss.. .. . . . . ...guess it'd been a few days, no? <_<:P

Rotten luck on that test. :angry:

Hey! I wanna race, too! How does everybody find specific threads so fast? There must be a few hundred threads on here, growing simultaneously. . . . . ..Kherrighnne, ya found it so quickly.

Is it more about Christmas gifts for those who want nothing and have everything? <_<

kareng Grand Master

He apparently wasn't too hard to convince. I'm thinking 'console' requires a lot more energy than 'rectify'. I got a lotta tension to work out.

Of course. :rolleyes:

Hey! I wanna race, too! How does everybody find specific threads so fast? There must be a few hundred threads on here, growing simultaneously. . . . . ..Kherrighnne, ya found it so quickly.

Is it more about Christmas gifts for those who want nothing and have everything? <_<

Its a talent! And we are on to Xmas cookies for the person who hates cookies but her mom thinks she must have them. :P

jerseyangel Proficient

Hmm. . . . . .there was only fifteen minutes between those two posts, Jyesssss.. .. . . . . ...guess it'd been a few days, no? <_<:P

:lol: :lol:

It's the thread on k-cups, Em...

kareng Grand Master

:lol: :lol:

It's the thread on k-cups, Em...

OMG! Simultaneous posting!

Archived