This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

tom Contributor

Awesome Rach!

I think we can get a whole chorus of horn-tootin' w/ ya for a post-call laugh.

I call the long Ricola horn!

Or .. ..(gah! Indecision!) the not-too-long-to-hold-straight ceremonial horn w/ that banner/flag hanging from it, cuz I bet those come w/ a cool hat. ;)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tom Contributor

And the ceremonial horns could get use in the upcoming inauguration ceremonies.

I'm bucking the trend of Royal Reluctance & planning to be next King. :o

shadowicewolf Proficient

I lost 11 lbs o.o :lol:

jerseyangel Proficient

Tootin Rach's horn!!! I'll use a trombone :)

We could make our own Thanksgiving parade out of it.

Just a thought......

jerseyangel Proficient

Cool! Better get ta postin, Ptm.

tom Contributor

Ahh Pads but we know it's all in the timing, not the late flurry volume.

Speakin o' flurries anyone getting Thxgvg sneaux?

Another boringly nice day in sannozay - say it fast = how we say San Jose. Always easy to tell newcomers, thinking it's TWO words!

Ppl out in shorts. :P

jerseyangel Proficient

Nice here today, sunny in the mid 50's. Tomorrow is supposed to be beautiful -- 60's. :)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

celiac-mommy Collaborator

Awesome Rach!

Or .. ..(gah! Indecision!) the not-too-long-to-hold-straight ceremonial horn w/ that banner/flag hanging from it, cuz I bet those come w/ a cool hat. ;)

I have a pic of that on da book! Saw it live... Old, old OLD guy climbs up on this scary ledge 3 floors up with this GIANT Ricola horn and goes to town on it :blink:

curlyfries Contributor

Awesome Rach!

I get the pflugel horn! Don't really know what it is.......but it sounds kewl!

Hmmmmm..........every man's fantasy. <_< Supreme ruler over a bunch of (mostly)women. :rolleyes: Pfffttt!!!!!!........sure Ptaughmnnn. You can be "King" for awhile! ;)

<snort> :lol:

We'll get that handbook to you pronto.

Let's see........50 lbs times.......what's the current postal rate???? :unsure: Ummmm......how fast can you read, Ptaughmnmnmnuss??? :P

I lost 11 lbs o.o :lol:

Woot!

psawyer Proficient

We could make our own Thanksgiving parade out of it.

The psillies organized a parade long, long ago to celebrate, well, psilliness.

A thought for the old-timers: Let the Yeti lead! And have plenty of Altoids handy.

bigfoot2.webp

To read about the 2007 parade, start reading here:

Wow...this thread is developing into a palpable realm all its own...an empire with King, Queen, fifes, serfs and duchesses, many court jesters, (hmmmm...me....I could just be the slattern in the alehouse)....I think we should break into a huge virtual parade, with tassle-twirlers leading off, our Monarchs in fine livery, Lord Tom piping everyone in with his sax (could you manage something regal-sounding on a medieval hunting bugle, Lord Tom? Just for this event?) Tostito eaters and a fine yeti would bring up the rear. So regal...I wish we could parade all through Celiac.com! Just like the Santa Claus Parade, up and down all the threads and forums!! :lol:

Click the arrow in the title of the quote to be taken back in time.

tom Contributor

Ye DARE wrisk the rath of an ascending monarchal dictator? [Cue dissonant orchestra crash]

Pfffttt!!!!!!........sure Ptaughmnnn. You can be "King" for awhile! ;)

<snort> :lol:

We'll get that handbook to you pronto.

It'll be a league-leading or tying THIRD time!!!

Psssshhhh I helped *write* the book :P

curlyfries Contributor

Click the arrow in the title of the quote to be taken back in time.

Wow....that was a long time ago. I didn't enter on the scene until several months later.

Ptaum.......are you still getting hit on out the in Friscoland? :lol:

elye Community Regular

Gah, this has all been responded to (ha -- good luck configuring one's way outta THAT improper preposition positioning), but ah, well.......

:lol::lol: This struck me as VERY PHUNNY, somewhow... . ...

I keep picturing a li'l Dr Seuss guy. . ...

And the ceremonial horns could get use in the upcoming inauguration ceremonies.

Of course I remember our drunken royal jester, but was there not a BUGLER around, as well?..... .. .dunno if he was as much of a miscreant....and I dunno if he was much of a horn-player, either.....

Ppl out in shorts

Here, as well... .. . . very bizarre for this part o' the world -- mild at the end of November...'tis great, tho....

OMG. . . .the Parade recap. .. . .. :lol::lol:

jerseyangel Proficient

No Community Band? Even Hooterville had one . .. . . . sad.gif

Parades, herxes, Tostidos, Tom's foot placement in the bathroom stall, flutes--no way I can keep up given my still fogged-from-Sunday pea brain.

DagNabbit ( laugh.gif my great-grandma's swear word of choice laugh.gif ) just lost my post!!!! Now I have to start all over - Don't know if I will be as witty the second time around!

How about a mojito-dispensing Yeti float with Charlton Heston (GOOD GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and what we need is less care Bear...more TASSlE TWIRLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh the HELL you say!! Yes, you are in charge of the fried dough wagon. I agree w/ Richard, we must open it up, in the spirit of the Care Bear, to ALL who want to participate in this bacchanal revelry. And YOU are also here to keep us in line, missy, should one of us suffer, say, a marshmallow to the eye or, overt and intentional cheating with the dough *gasp* ohmy.gif

:lol: :lol: This stuff is priceless!

tom Contributor

I forgot all about that medieval hunting bugle! Hmmmm closet or storage unit?

curlyfries Contributor

i think the twa had it hidden under the stairs at one time, then it was spotted in Em's ho' tub............

......might want to have a word with Jess's cabbage stealing cat.

tom Contributor

Haaaa :lol: nice grab Paddeigh . . .hope Sarah Ridgewalker Tostito-eye is doing well. Bet she is, too. :)

Yes Em! Dr Seuss' hornplayers horns are issued w/ appropriate hats, I believe.

If James Brown went Gorillaz, I'd want the Whoville Whorns fo' shizzle :D

kareng Grand Master

Nice here today, sunny in the mid 50's. Tomorrow is supposed to be beautiful -- 60's. :)

70 in KC

jerseyangel Proficient

hope Sarah Ridgewalker Tostito-eye is doing well. Bet she is, too. :)

I hope so too--great goil. ;)

curlyfries Contributor

Haaaa :lol: nice grab Paddeigh . . .hope Sarah Ridgewalker Tostito-eye is doing well. Bet she is, too. :)

*sigh*

I still think about her from time to time. Miss her terribly.

And what about Nikkers!!!!!!?????? She needs to get her taut little marathon-running butt back here and join the reunion! <_<

jerseyangel Proficient

70 in KC

Enjoy B)

jerseyangel Proficient

And what about Nikkers!!!!!!?????? She needs to get her taut little marathon-running butt back here and join the reunion! <_<

Yep--Nik and Sooz need to get their little keesters over here toot sweet!

elye Community Regular

Jes' ready thyself to be accosted by a pack of ardent, baying, at-the-ready foxhounds. .. . ...

Yes Em! Dr Seuss' hornplayers horns are issued w/ appropriate hats, I believe.

If James Brown went Gorillaz, I'd want the Whoville Whorns fo' shizzle :D

Did Horton Hear a Horn. ...?. . .. . . :huh: . . .. . . ..... :rolleyes:

kareng Grand Master

Enjoy B)

Glad to see it posted. Been trying to read the last 2 pages for 15 mintes. It is running soooooo sloooooowly that I got distracted and wandered off...

Oooooo! Looky! A Yeti! :o

jerseyangel Proficient

It's running slow for me too. I posted on the mod thread, and can't get back on it.

Archived