This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

Mtndog Collaborator
Ah! Tom, you are a King most Fowl.... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I had to come back from my sabbatical (been feeling like a rat's arse) to see if we had a new new snow Queen and I find we have a King Most Fowl :ph34r:

Oh King Tom, do not forget the royal legacies of HRH Mtndog and HRH Blueyedmanda (otherwise known as the Queens who will make you mush poodles if you are not the strong and swarth leader this thread needs! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Congrats King Tom! The thing I love about this thread is that IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER if you go back or not .

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blueeyedmanda Community Regular

so has anyone seen Richard lately?

CarlaB Enthusiast
And yet I'm the only one to have answered? Still?

yeah, no kidding .... but I've basically gone my whole life being ignored, so I'm used to it. I also have a teenage boy, so I get some practice being ignored there, too.

Morning sillies,

Well, I have an interesting situation here...they are switching our house from septic to sewer today. I woke up with an iffy stomach--right on schedule because it always acts up when there's something going on or I have to be somewhere <_<

So, I took some pre-emptive Immodium and am hoping it's just the anxiety :P

Only you guys would understand what it means to have no working bathrooms at all!!!!!!! :o

LOL :lol:

You can always hang out at Starbucks. :) And, you can come over here, there's plenty of laundry ... we know you're just using the toilet as an excuse with us .... you're really worried about not being able to do laundry today. ;)

Mtndog Collaborator
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't take that song seriously after watching the movie Love Actually with Billy Mac singing Open Original Shared Link instead of love is all around!

OMG- I love thatt movie SOOOO much.....cry everytime I see it!

Mtndog Collaborator

This isn't funny but it is SO cute: Open Original Shared Link

I love coyotes :wub: :wub: :wub:

CarlaB Enthusiast

You must hate cats .... we lived out in the country and the coyotes ate all our cats .... it was difficult keeping cats to keep down the rodent population ... but it was always open season on coyotes. :) There was a pack that lived near our house .... we had all 19 acres fenced in to protect the kids from them.

jerseyangel Proficient
This isn't funny but it is SO cute: Open Original Shared Link

OMG--he is so cute! What a face :wub:

Bev--how good is it to see you posting again!!!!!! :D

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

CarlaB Enthusiast
Bev--how good is it to see you posting again!!!!!! :D

Yes, how are you feeling?

Bev~~ Are you feeling more like your silly self yet?

DingoGirl Enthusiast
You must hate cats ....

:o WHAT???

OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE coyotes and I LOVE cats - - - so you can love coyotes and not hate cats.......now I of course would not want the kai-oats to kill my cats but I still think they're fantastic........

OMG Bev that is the CUTEST baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wub: I want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I am watching the snow fall....stuck at work though, but it does look pretty :)

jerseyangel Proficient

Yep--I love coyotes--and my kitty, too! :)

Since my cat is an indoor kitty, I don't worry about things like that ;)

Susie!!!!!!You're back, too :D How are you doing?

tom Contributor
Tom - is this really you??

Open Original Shared Link

Hard to say. I'm guessing the site is Flash. I get nothin' on the sidekick.

Whatever it is, it sure put a halt to yesterday's posting!!

Tom I love the avatar :) It's great :)

Why thank you HRH2.

Only you guys would understand what it means to have no working bathrooms at all!!!!!!! :o

ACK!! 1st thing in the morning I'm reading A Horror Story!!?? :ph34r:

The sentence "no working bathrooms at all" is akin to when, among an ever-shrinking group of teens in a house, another is told, "go see what happened to the 1st three who went to check out the basement". :ph34r:

tom Contributor
. .. make you mush poodles . .

:lol:

Susie, hope the services were . ... .hmmm .. .. . bearable(?) and that Jenn's handling it ok. :(

Sheesh I feel so bad for her and I don't even know her.

jerseyangel Proficient
The sentence "no working bathrooms at all" is akin to when, among an ever-shrinking group of teens in a house, another is told, "go see what happened to the 1st three who went to check out the basement". :ph34r:

:D I just love talking to people who really understand :D

CarlaB Enthusiast

Well, I guess I thought they were intriguing until I lived in the country and they were such a problem. :) Bev's picture is cute .... but I can't say I love them! ;)

The first coyote I saw was walking down the street in Monrovia, CA!!! That's LA!

:D I just love talking to people who really understand :D

Who would understand potty worries better than your fellow sillies? We worry about that place and yet find humor in it to relax us.

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Susie!!!!!!You're back, too :D How are you doing?

Patti - I am horrified for your bathroom situation this morning........ :o Hopefully ending soon.....

I'm not really back, just a poop-in.

Have lost EVERY shred of mojo I ever had. This time, it's pretty serious. Back on antidepressants, full dosage......not the low maintenance dose I take - which is every three days or so.

Am I STILL bipolar? :( Sorry - - tale for another thread.

Susie, hope the services were . ... .hmmm .. .. . bearable(?) and that Jenn's handling it ok. :(

Sheesh I feel so bad for her and I don't even know her.

Service was lovely and full of bittersweet joy, actually. Jenn is okay......doing really well. Her dad - not so much. It will hit Jenn later.

OMG - there is almost nothing better than the sound of coyotes in teh distance.........

and look what I found!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

order yours now:

Susie---Hugs!!!!

I have you in my thoughts :)

elye Community Regular

We have coyotes out in the prairie provinces, but not around here. We've got little red foxes, and those I love. Our cats have likely tangled with a few of them. And Gus, well....he ain't no ponydoodle! :lol::lol::lol:

So glad you're back on here, Susie. It can be tough to get out of bed, let alone get online....BIG {{{HUGS}}} HERE!

tom Contributor
OMG - there is almost nothing better than the sound of coyotes in teh distance.........

That's about the extent of my coyote-related opinions. Key word, distance.

and look what I found!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

order yours now:

:lol:

And another {{{{{HUG}}}}} for Susie.

May tomorrow be a better day.

Tom do you have a name for you avatar yet?

jerseyangel Proficient

A big warm hug to you, Susie :)

Mtndog Collaborator
You must hate cats .... we lived out in the country and the coyotes ate all our cats .... it was difficult keeping cats to keep down the rodent population ... but it was always open season on coyotes. :) There was a pack that lived near our house .... we had all 19 acres fenced in to protect the kids from them.

Oh gosh- no! Not cat and kid eating coyotes! I like them at a distance too! Although I met a pack in Death Valley that I really liked. was walking out of the campground store and almost had to share my ice cream with one :o

But I like the sound of them in the distant woods....fisher cats and mountain lions at a MUCH further distance.

elye Community Regular
But I like the sound of them in the distant woods....

Yes, their plaintive howling is very poignant...

I wonder if our yeti howls? I've never heard him make any sound. The odd little growl when I had the tape measure near parts he wanted protected, but nothing else...

:rolleyes::lol:

Archived