This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

nikki-uk Enthusiast
Gnikkeigh maye halve tayken Superfluous Spelling to knew hites! Superfluous Misspelling!

Grayt!!! A noo game?? ......betta than pars the parsel aneeway

"Gather 'round children! Now how'd you like to hold some gifts you can't keep?" :P:lol:

:lol: Yep, you've got the gist of it!!!

Lucas and I have been blowing up the potties

Eek!!!! :o

and Ezra has been out of control.

:(

can't stop poking the owie....

You're winding me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beautimous

I like that word :D

Hilarious...Nikki's fantastic English idiomatic expressions had me, also, believing that "Parse the Parcel" was indeed a game in the UK where a present is passed around in a circle, and when a player receives the package they must try to guess what's in it and define it via its part of speech. :lol::lol:

Tis the ancient 'olde English' version......but Emily, I'm suprised your hubby's family didn't get you to play whilst in ole blighty - you would have been a winner!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darn210 Enthusiast

Sillyville Memo in Reference to Tom's Av Caption: Do these come in Yeti sizes?

Poodle earmuffs come in the following sizes: Toy, Minature, SubStandard, and Standard. They are available in a variety of coloUrs with a "dyed-to-match" option available with the white poodle for an extra fee.

tom Contributor
The good news is up it I did not clean.

Ahhhhhhh always dreamed/dreamt? of, but rarely attained.

And in a blink, it's gone.

*what's the over/under on how many times since there's been something to clean up?*

3?

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Happy day Happy a Birthday for Soughsie!

A Sunday not bluesy; not hangover woozy.

If that baker's cake has gluteny frosting, he

Shall rue the day he crossed us and crossed Dingy.

:lol: a most interesting pentamater for that curious birfday poetry

OMG Sillies, today we are trimming the Christmas tree. My cat has already tried to climb it....which he did not attempt last year. It's been fun. I am putting on the ornaments, John is watching the Giants/Eagles game...rooting for his Giants.

The weather outside is dreary!!!!

OMG this sounds so cozy!!!!!!! can I come?

........and AT LAST!!!!!! I finally have the tree and all decorations up *mumbles* heinous, heinous task, but with a little help from the people under the stairs they made it look like a veritable work of art!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh I DO want some of those little people......alas, no stairs here under which for them to hide.............

and you, too, eh? on the backwards hedge hair? Got a case of that meself now......

For example: If she is ovulating, she is attracted to men with rugged and

masculine features. However, if she is menstruating or menopausal, she tends

to be more attracted to a man with duct tape over his mouth and a spear

lodged in his forehead while he is on fire.

:lol: can in fact vouch for this as am, er, a bit hormonal myself just now.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! look at those dingo party hats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Our Janet - so clevah. I just MAY have to hijack that one..........

Yep, Emily's hubby is correct, the insurance company said no reimbursement on the yeti damage. We're thinking of suing the metallic glue people to recoup our losses as the warning label clearly does NOT state:not for use prior to applying electrodes. I mean, come on, they tell you not to eat it, not to glue your fingers together, not for use as an antidiarrhetic, and not to be used to keep small children in their chairs. If it was not meant for yeti usage, they should have said something.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who doesn't like a nice ass Alas?

:lol:

Well....

CHAAAAAA-CHINGGGGGG!! :o:angry::angry:

:angry: oh how I sympathize on teh CHA-CHING.....................

receding gums? on a poodle? :huh: um yeaaaaaaaaaaah, SO? I have 'em too.......um, but what do we do about Receding Poodle Gums :lol: :lol: :lol:

think I just came up with another new band.................

part two coming up...........

Jestgar Rising Star
Receding Poodle Gums

think I just came up with another new band.................

Isn't this what that BadAssPoodles will become when they all hit their 70's?

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Isn't this what that BadAssPoodles will become when they all hit their 70's?

Um, what was the name of our first band? was it BASP? um........what was the name of our SECOND band?

See, I'm closer to 50 now, am SO confused.

OMG earlier there were so many things I wanted to say. Now, I am just freezing cold and want to crawl into my warm bed. :huh:

And I am hungry, and there is no good food here. :angry: harummphffffffffffffffffffffff

Um, Janet, yes, we'll continue discussion of Yeti Confetti on THIS silly thread, that way you must not follow my birthday thread, which now must go dormant. Today was GAIL's birthday, and tomorrow, young Jenn's. (and BTW her mother's death still hasn't hit her :huh: - I worry for the day it will)

OMG wonder what Emily is doing for/at the vet's office for.....um........services rendered.

:P

I want a Christmas tree, and a cat to attack it. Just so NOT Christmas-y without those two things. I didn't even get teh dingos a tree, again, remember, I am a white trash hag mother. :ph34r: my old Cookster Kitty went WILD on Christmas morning, every single year of her 14-year-old life...........ran through the room like a bullet all morning long, in and out of boxes/wrapping paper/ under the tree - - wild-eyed Christmas cat. Very, very cute. :lol:

Um, should I post an avatar of my dead cat? would that be weird? :huh:

tom Contributor
Is this yeti-sized confetti? Yeti-shaped confetti? Confetti made from mummified yeti? A Sue-Dough-Nim for yeti skat?

Sue-Dough-Nim! :lol:

<oops! :huh: wrong thread? Did sillyville's harbormaster lead me astray?>

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Darn210 Enthusiast

Weird?!? On this thread?

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Weird?!? On this thread?

Yes, well, but sometimes I venture out into OTHER threads....risky as it is......and then ....... people might start asking me about my GORGEOUS big furry cat.........and then I'd have to say......well, she's dead actually.

I think that is weird.

or else - I could just SAY right in my avatar: "My Dead Cat."

:lol: :lol:

Susie finds this funny, in a sick way.

:ph34r:

y'all didn't know me when The Cookstress died............was NOT a funny time. :huh: I did love the old gal as much or more than the dingos...........)

elye Community Regular
OMG wonder what Emily is doing for/at the vet's office for.....um........services rendered.

Well....the bill wasn't quite as heinous as I had been anticipating. Still abhorrent, especially at this time of year. So, my husband is getting receding poodle gums for Christmas. He's got his own, I've got mine, now he can have Gus's. We're the Family of Recession (now that's a band name...). Or perhaps the Family in Recession. Yes, much better. These questionable prepositions--today was a day that I had SO much up with which I found myself putting... :(:rolleyes:

tom Contributor
Um, what was the name of our first band? was it BASP? um........what was the name of our SECOND band?

Aha! I missed that S.

OK it took me a minute .. . ...

"Let's give a warm Gab/ChatSection welcome to the Chicken Butt Cooooooooooooooooooooties!!"

"Are you ready to BAWK???"

I want a Christmas tree, and a cat to attack it. . . . .. .. ....

. .. like a bullet .. . .all morning long, in and out of boxes/wrapping paper/ under the tree - - wild-eyed Christmas cat. Very, very cute. :lol:

CBC's 2nd single should hit the charts like a ChristmasCatAttack bullet!

A necropsy photo WOULD be weird. :ph34r:

<bleh! I wrote it and it makes *me* grimace>

Wish I had a pic of Teger. (Heehee Mom thought she was naming her Tigger)

DingoGirl Enthusiast

ah, yes, somehow I keep forgetting about the Chicken Butt Cooties. :lol:

OMG - in teh background just now - a commercial - I don't know WHAT FOR :lol :lol: :lol: (had to do it Emily) and they were discussing the side effects..............and the guy says "if you develop severe abdominal pain and severe (? not the right word) vomiting, then _____ may not be right for you......."

YA THINK???????????????????????????

<_<

I always love the lurvely drugs that are promoted - with life-threatening side effects......

OMG Emily - we'll all have receding gums for Christmas!!!!!! :rolleyes: Sorry there was so much up wtih which you had to put today. Here's a harrumph for you. These veterinarians......Nikki's right about the auto mechanic/veterinarian similarities......good gawd.

:angry:

Darn210 Enthusiast
oh I DO want some of those little people......alas, no stairs here under which for them to hide.............

How big are these little people? Could they perhaps live in the bathroom cabinet under the sink? Under the bed? I think a drawer would be far too small. Could you give them a wee bit of room in the guest room closet?

or else - I could just SAY right in my avatar: "My Dead Cat."

:lol: :lol:

As does Janet :lol: :lol: :lol:

tom Contributor
Yes, well, but sometimes I venture out into OTHER threads....risky as it is......and then ....... people might start asking me about my GORGEOUS big furry cat.........and then I'd have to say......well, she's dead actually.

Not to deter anyone from future captioning that's "funny, in a sick way", but another response could be "oh I loved her so!".

:P

If those little people are scaleable, I might even have room for some!!

If I promise not to light a fire, do they mind sooty walls?

nikki-uk Enthusiast

NO, NO.........T'was wayyyy back (don't do it! :o ) during King Richard's reign.....I think it was

''Children of the SillyYaks & the Swinging Dingoes''

Ummmm, *screwing up face*....it kind of depends what stage of decomposition she was at :huh:

A certain amount of sick b@st@~d humoUr is required for this thread I've always thought :blink:

How big are these little people? Could they perhaps live in the bathroom cabinet under the sink? Under the bed? I think a drawer would be far too small. Could you give them a wee bit of room in the guest room closet?

OMG YES Janet!!!

You are right!!!

Susie shall have some little people in the guest room wardrobe closet!!!!! :D

If I promise not to light a fire, do they mind sooty walls?

I dunno Tom :unsure: it would make them awfully nervous - their people were forced into cleaning chimneys many a year ago - and the soot is not good (a few are asthmatic :( )

blueeyedmanda Community Regular

So everyone, where is the Yeti going next?

elye Community Regular

And a good, recessive morning to ALL!

Okay, need a word clarification, here:

Those infamous little people...able to be scaled? :huh: I need to know the nature of these beings. They have scales? And one would remove them for cosmetic reasons, I should think. You're not planning on consuming them, Tom? Pan-fried with a bit of lemon and dill? :o (Green guy)...'tis another reason to....scale something.

Or perhaps you're wondering if they are scaleable as, for example, Mount Everest is, for a chosen few. I should think that these little guys are NOT scaleable in this manner, and attempting it would kill them.

Not to deter anyone from future captioning that's "funny, in a sick way", but another response could be "oh I loved her so!".

Nah....I MUCH prefer the "This is my dead cat" profile info. Susie, do it. Dunno how many newbies will be reading your posts, though. :lol::lol:

Ridgewalker Contributor

If we can "scale" that Yeti down, maybe he can come by our house for a couple days!

In fact, scale him down far enough, and I'll hang him on the tree next to the Bumble ornament! :o:lol:

That sounds like fun, he may like NC. He is going to be Americanized before he gets back across the pond :)

Ridgewalker Contributor

BTW--- I am TOTALLY having a dragged-through-a-hedge-backwards hair day today!!!

Over the weekend, though I decided to do a little mini-makeover. I trimmed my hair, did a pore cleaning mask, and colored my hair (natural brown... it had turned a little brassy at the ends.)

So Sunday morning, I fixed my hair and got ready for Mass, and came out into the living room... and Lucas said, "Mommy you look beautiful! And YOUNGER!"

:o:huh::lol:

He got major brownie points that day...

Ridgewalker Contributor
That sounds like fun, he may like NC. He is going to be Americanized before he gets back across the pond :)

Oh yeah, he'll come back to Nikki asking her to pull his finger... asking if he can borrow a couple bucks... if he stays in NC long, he'll be wanting grits and gravy for breakfast... and he'll greet her with, "Hey Ya'll! I had a good ole time over yonder!"

At our house we say pop instead of soda...He can take that back and he did start to root for the NY Giants with John so he may have picked up rthe habit of yelling at the TV!

Darn210 Enthusiast
At our house we say pop instead of soda...He can take that back and he did start to root for the NY Giants with John so he may have picked up rthe habit of yelling at the TV!

*GASP*

Uh Oh, he's become a fan of American Football!!! That's not going to go over well at all.

LOL---I love John but I hate when football is on...He gets loud and acts dumb, boys will be boys I guess!

tom Contributor
OMG - in teh background just now - a commercial - I don't know WHAT FOR :lol :lol: :lol: (had to do it Emily) and they were discussing the side effects..............and the guy says "if you develop severe abdominal pain and severe (? not the right word) vomiting, then _____ may not be right for you......."

Yes!! I've seen that one! :ph34r:

Or do most of them say that?

P.S.

I'm starting to wonder if I'll have an uninterrupted reign. Richard's been AWOL awhile.

I meant to clarify during the .. . .which is it? Inauguration? Coronation? .. . .uhh anyway I accept that I have to step down on any day King Richard posts. I can be Prince or Lord or even a serf!! (Murph the Serf, of course)

Archived