This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

jerseyangel Proficient

Pepsi! Pepsi!! No Coke

Now that, I remember :D

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CarlaB Enthusiast
I second the motion and submit to a full vote!

I vote yes!

Once we were at a restaurant and my youngest daughter ordered a Coke. The waitress asked if Pepsi was okay (she was FOUR!). My daughter started bawling, and said loudly, "No, I want a COKE!" :lol::lol:

Why couldn't I have had a video camera in my hands?

tom Contributor

Hehehehe "how many AngelSpice posts fit on the head of a pin?" queried Zippy.

Mtndog Collaborator

OMG- Patti replied in six-plicate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG- CAN NEVER GET ENOUGH COWBELL!!!!!!!!!!!

AndreaB Contributor
Now that, I remember :D

Ok Patti......we got it already. :P:lol::lol:

CarlaB Enthusiast

I actually cringed when I wrote, "tom is right" in another thread. :lol::lol:

Okay, back on medicines and second dinners ... see ya' tomorrow.

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Oh Pseu-zee . . . . . Now I must "oh dear" you.

You seriously think I wouldn't know of the SNL sketch w/ Christopher Walken hosting and an ill-dressed Will Ferrel doing what he does?

The question was more "what is THAT doing HERE?".

all right, duly corrected. ;) Phew, figured you HADta know. Well it was there because it's in the annals of the silly yak thread and you know, our poor rubbished Bev :( (who BTW is even funnier, I think, when she's rubbish - - LOOK AT her avatar for Pete's sake :lol:lol:lol:) was posting some new edicts and rules of today (we NEED the "me" in programme, keep the "u" in colour, etc.) and so it was just the time to remind all that we NEEDED MORE COWBELL because, come on, can you ever have enough???? ;)

OMG- Patti replied in six-plicate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she did. :lol::lol::lol:

Indeed Carla, too bad no video cam for the toddler screaming for Coke. ;)

sheesh, now I gotta run over to OMG and TRY to catch up.....hopeless...... :huh:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

tom Contributor
all right, duly corrected. ;) Phew, figured you HADta know. Well it was there because it's in the annals of the silly yak thread

Ahhhh the annals. Next time I'll consider that when something looks so out of place.

Seemed like non-vulgar Tourette's to me!

:D

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Ahhhh the annals. Next time I'll consider that when something looks so out of place.

Seemed like non-vulgar Tourette's to me!

:D

oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaawd.......:lol::lol::lol:

Yes, just bursting out of nowhere

WE NEED MORE COWBELL - -

tourette's indeed......

bang - you killed me - nearly spit out my water on that one, Ptauhm..............

tom Contributor
bang - you killed me -

A modicum of spookiness has reappeared. :ph34r:

I'd been reading OMG and making replies to the replies of someone's 8 page catch-up, :wacko: finishing off w/ a well-deserved "yer killin me girrrrrl", then I come here and see THIS? Too funny. :lol:

Pseuchronicity!

nikki-uk Enthusiast
(blushes) :ph34r:

I meant inappropriate as an idea for Open Original Shared Link :o (I'm really not a leering perv ya know?)

:lol::lol:

OK!! - Good to know!!!

BTW - the link is NOT ME, dead sexy, but NOT ME! (note the url - Lame Advertisement - INDEED!) :lol:

These are indeed a fine and proper example of the curious phenomenon that is moobs

will use b@#$%$#% more. LOVE the word. And also RUBBISH to describe one's state...as in, I"m feeling as just utter rubbish today.....

....AND these two words are so wonderfully interchangeable...e.g...

Nikki noted that when drunk, her husband talked utter rubbish/b@#$%$#%

and PTAUGM!!!!

THIS made me spray my (organic Twinings English breakfast ;) ) tea over the keyboard!!!!!

I imagine you have to pronounce it ThORM ( frightfully posh & Queen-like in a supercilious manner)

how DARE you remove the u from colour!!! I use the british spelling whenever possible, makes me have a secret smile within self. ha ha!!!! oh and I quite like the O in Coeliac, and equally DETEST the S in CELIACS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P-SHAW!!!!!!!!!!!

Have YOU Soozeigh taken on the role of Superfluous Spelling Spice????

*I* shall of course have to apply for a job at ''ECOSSIA''

EUROPEAN

COMMISSION OF

SUPERFLUOUS

SPELLING and

IMPERIAL

ANOMOLIES

More Gorgeous

Good choice :D

More piss off

ANOTHER one of my heartwarming favourite expletives!!! :D

Can I also suggest ''SOD OFF'' too the list????

nikki-uk Enthusiast

What is to be made of the Brit spelling of

THEATRE and

CENTRE

Wrong or just a little bit sexy and French??? :unsure:

<omg i crack me up>

Funny though you are Ptaum( ..and YOU are cracking ME up !!! :lol: ) you must get a grip on these narcissistic tendencies ..... you've already been busted for quoting yourself in a post!! :lol:

BEV!!!!

Excellent avatar!!! ('Slap Happy Spice' = :lol: )

jerseyangel Proficient
Hehehehe "how many AngelSpice posts fit on the head of a pin?" queried Zippy.

Ok Patti......we got it already. :P:lol::lol:

You'll have to excuse me, I have very little experience with posting :lol:

How em-bare-assing :ph34r: I *thought* that never went through--I was on the new machine. <_<

Maybe I should change my name to "Dork Spice" :unsure::P:ph34r:

Mtndog Collaborator

THEATRE and

CENTRE

Funny though you are Ptaum( ..and YOU are cracking ME up !!! :lol: ) you must get a grip on these narcissistic tendencies ..... you've already been busted for quoting yourself in a post!! :lol:

BEV!!!!

Excellent avatar!!! ('Slap Happy Spice' = :lol: )

Oh centre and thatre are very sexy indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I say we keep 'em!

Please to explain sod off! I LOVE rubbish and b@#$%$#% can be interchngeable. OMG- as you can see from my new avatar, yesterday I felt like such b@#$%$#% I ended up looking like that. The change was painful as i had to shrink, grow hair and start leaping like a trapeze artist through trees. :ph34r:

After a good night's rest, I think I look a little less squirrelly. :P

tom Contributor

THEATRE and

CENTRE

!!!!!!!! I can understand "quoting" oneself being frowned upon in general, and that the Vatican has come out against it, but are u implying a violation of forum tenets?

I wish I remembered the specifics, but I thought it was entirely apropos.

Surprisingly, I'm fine w/ theatre and centre. Perhaps it's that the economy of letters is preserved.

And I actually PREFER lustre to luster for unknown reasons. :huh:

Never thought of this before but maybe luster looks too much like a label for 'one who lusts or is lusting'.

And Nikki !! omg u had me rofl thru all that above! ;):lol: :lol: :lol:

tom Contributor
ik-kwip-seh :lol: :lol: :lol:

Indeed, yes, and it makes one seem and sound much smarter to KEEP the U whilst speaking. :lol::lol:

Aren't efforts to 'seem smarter' in essence deceptive dishonoUrable practices and inevitably futile? :huh:

Let's set the bar a little higheur and focus our efforts on actually *becoming* smarter.

DingoGirl Enthusiast
*I* shall of course have to apply for a job at ''ECOSSIA''

EUROPEAN

COMMISSION OF

SUPERFLUOUS

SPELLING and

IMPERIAL

ANOMOLIES

ANOTHER one of my heartwarming favourite expletives!!! :D

Can I also suggest ''SOD OFF'' too the list????

:lol: Knick-keigh, you are in finest phorm this morning.....

.....but evidently, friends, and most alarmedly, I have sustained a rather significant and crippling lower back injury from climbing and working out last night................ :o

and have no ability to be funny. Slept poorly, just got up to make coffee, realized that walking is MOST difficult.....I am RUBBISH!!!!!!!!!!!! so it will be bare minimum today, and then back to lay supine for most of day. :(

RUBBISH, I tell you, RUBBISH and BOLLOCKS on that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

THEATRE and

CENTRE

oh most definitely right and sexy and french, and, economy of lettres as Talm has pointed out.

Crippled Spice here, heading on a very slow, doddering walk with the overly-perky dingos (so they will leave me in peace the rest of day).

Bev - fly out and bring me some of those drugs you're taking? :huh:

jerseyangel Proficient

Susie--You poor thing! What a heinous thing to befall our fair, young lass :o

You take care, and get lots of rest--and some of Bev's drugs wouldn't hurt, either! :P

I can't wait to see the "after picture" once you're up and around again B)

tom Contributor
I imagine you have to pronounce it ThORM ( frightfully posh & Queen-like in a supercilious manner)

Try as I might, I cannot reconcile how that R can be pronounced and still have the word recognized as my name!! :huh:

But re: "supercilious" - well played!

There should be an emoticon for 'tip of the hat'.

"Well u may be a lovah butchu ain't no dance-ah"

tom Contributor
.....but evidently, friends, and most alarmedly, I have sustained a rather significant and crippling lower back injury from climbing and working out last night................ :o

Noooooo! Seeing the existence of an early and so unexpected dingy post was pavlovian to my humerus, but now MY back hurts more than it did 30sec ago.

Argh that sucks, I know all too well.

(Tip of the hat for "alarmedly", as it too often takes a back seat to 'alarmingly'.)

You'd mentioned the working out but climbing? A climbing wall indoors it must be. (years ago a buddy built one in his small garage / large shed - incl ceiling! He spidermanned his way all around)

:( So sorry, doll. :(

and have no ability to be funny.

Now I doubt that. Stephen Hawking isn't any less brilliant in his condition.

. . . and then back to lay supine for most of day. :(

{ set x = supine;

{ print 'she said <space><quote>';

{ print x;

{ print <quote><space><:lol:>;

{ end routine 'shesaid';

:huh::lol::D

Got heat pads Stagger Spice? Those new-ish large one-time-use ones work great. Lemme stop by the drugstore and getcha one.

tom Contributor

<tom's ashamed to have had the fleeting and selfish hindsight that Sough-sie being spinached to the pc would've ironically been more healthful in this one, hopefully rare, instance>

Hope the dingos weren't too insistent on exceeding your reduced pace.

tom Contributor
Please to explain sod off!

I don't think we can say that here. My understanding is it involves an F.

tom Contributor
:lol: Knick-keigh,

Dammit! And I tried to go all ik-kwip-seh on nikki and every other name here but failed.

(Got as far as knick - being a bball fan - but couldn't hurdle the 2nd syllable!!)

Good one soozle.

nikki-uk Enthusiast
How em-bare-assing

:lol:

Please to explain sod off!

Open Original Shared Link

Let's set the bar a little higheur and focus our efforts on actually *becoming* smarter.

I am trying..... :blink: ..... :lol:

...but OMG..TORM!!! - your sentence was SPOOKY!!!!....*I* can actually visualise you doing the 'inverted' comma waggle with your index fingers whilst sounding exactly like a teacher :unsure::unsure:

Oh NO!! :(

Poor Soozay!!!.....rest you must !!!

Let the dingos snuggle in to help you feel better :)

What can I say except...BOLLOCKS!!!....so sorry you hurt your back and feel RUBBISH :( ....SOD that for a game of soldiers ;)

But re: "supercilious" - well played!

It wasn't easy...*wipes sweat from brow*

"Well u may be a lovah butchu ain't no dance-ah"

I am indeed well aware I'm out of my league here :lol: ..or is it my mind?? :blink:

Noooooo! Seeing the existence of an early and so unexpected dingy post was pavlovian to my humerus,

Oh yes - very good!!!

AndreaB Contributor
Maybe I should change my name to "Dork Spice" :unsure::P:ph34r:

Nah, I like Angel Spice.

The change was painful as i had to shrink, grow hair and start leaping like a trapeze artist through trees. :ph34r:

After a good night's rest, I think I look a little less squirrelly. :P

So now we know what the little trapeze artist REALLY looks like. :P

Hope this doesn't keep you down long. :(

I can't wait to see the "after picture" once you're up and around again B)

Me too. :D

Archived