Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mtndog

Tell Mommagoose You Love Her

The wormery is an alternative to a compost heap. great for small gardens as it's compact and the worms process very efficiently. Great also for small boys who love the fact that we are recycling our veggie and fruit peelings into worm wee and poo! :P Great also for worms, who now have a longer life expectancy as aforementioned small boy preserves them for the wormery rather than stretching any he finds to see how long they'll grow :ph34r:

We made the wormery ourselves (can't afford to buy one). here's the instructions for anyone interested:

http://www.troubleatmill.com/wormbin.htm

Lisa - sorry for hijacking you're thread. i hope this cheers you up some :D

The wormery is an alternative to a compost heap. great for small gardens as it's compact and the worms process very efficiently. Great also for small boys who love the fact that we are recycling our veggie and fruit peelings into worm wee and poo! :P Great also for worms, who now have a longer life expectancy as aforementioned small boy preserves them for the wormery rather than stretching any he finds to see how long they'll grow :ph34r:

We made the wormery ourselves (can't afford to buy one). here's the instructions for anyone interested:

http://www.troubleatmill.com/wormbin.htm

Lisa - sorry for hijacking you're thread. i hope this cheers you up some :D

Well I'll be........learned something new today. :P

Hey Lisa, you can create a wormery for YOUR garden. Then you will have some handy. When you want to eat worms - he he. :lol::blink::) Hugs

Hey everyone, I am not being mean as Lisa and I have been emailing each other. She knows I am joking.

Hey Lisa, you can create a wormery for YOUR garden. Then you will have some handy. When you want to eat worms - he he. :lol::blink::) Hugs

Hey everyone, I am not being mean as Lisa and I have been emailing each other. She knows I am joking.

Armetta:

I noticed that you have a hiatal hernia, me too (large one). Have you ever thought about getting fixed? I know that we share some stomach problems. Just something I'm thinking about.

And about worms, if they are so good breaking down compost, why shouldn't we eat them....might help with celiac symptoms :P:P Nah, just a passing thought. :ph34r:

L

The question is, are you sure those are gluten-free worms?

MY hernia does not bother me all the time. But, the one position I cannot do is watching TV from a semi sitting position in bed. I did think about having it fixed as it has gotten worse since I lost all that weight before diagnosis. Then when my food allergies went through the roof, I decided no way am I having any operation (if I have a choice) that makes me a patient in the hospital. But, if yours is that large, then I think you should seriously consider having it done. Make an appointment with the hospital dieticition and see what she says about feeding you. In our hospitals in this area they all speak Spanish and can't feed the diabetics safely, let alone me :blink::lol::ph34r:

Hi Rusla! Have not seen you for awhile. Has the beautiful Godess been at her cauldron. And NO people, I am not being nasty. Rusla knows I am kidding as I have nothing but respect for her religion. As you can see Rusla, that I am paranoid about joking on this forum. But, really, how have you been? Have I just missed the threads you have been on?

I wondered why you kept giving a CYA statement!!! :lol::lol:

Carla:

Has that not been obvious to you :D . The last two weeks on this site has not been easy for some of us. ....And I sit here for minutes upon minutes to compose the words, so that I don't set off another fire-storm.

You have the answers to your own question. :D See, Im smiling. CYA, here.

Guest Robbin

Mommagoose, sending some love out to ya!! Isn't it sad that things have gotten to the point where posting is stressful in itself. Let's laugh more, love more, and all get worm hotels, or what ever they are called. (I really want one of those, btw) :lol::lol:

Mommagoose, you are loved and valued :lol:

Mommagoose, sending some love out to ya!! Isn't it sad that things have gotten to the point where posting is stressful in itself. Let's laugh more, love more, and all get worm hotels, or what ever they are called. (I really want one of those, btw) :lol::lol:

Mommagoose, you are loved and valued :lol:

xx00 back

MY hernia does not bother me all the time. But, the one position I cannot do is watching TV from a semi sitting position in bed. I did think about having it fixed as it has gotten worse since I lost all that weight before diagnosis. Then when my food allergies went through the roof, I decided no way am I having any operation (if I have a choice) that makes me a patient in the hospital. But, if yours is that large, then I think you should seriously consider having it done. Make an appointment with the hospital dieticition and see what she says about feeding you. In our hospitals in this area they all speak Spanish and can't feed the diabetics safely, let alone me :blink::lol::ph34r:

Hi Rusla! Have not seen you for awhile. Has the beautiful Godess been at her cauldron. And NO people, I am not being nasty. Rusla knows I am kidding as I have nothing but respect for her religion. As you can see Rusla, that I am paranoid about joking on this forum. But, really, how have you been? Have I just missed the threads you have been on?

Hey there, it looks like you've been having a bad hair day...lol. Yes, I have been eating children perhaps that is why I have an extreme kidney infection. I have also been looking for some place to move to which is difficult when there is nothing to move to. I also had some stories to get out and I am lagging behind in my book which has to be done for Feb 28, So, I was just on a hiatus then, I come back and find lots of us oldies are missing. Perhaps they are just on hiatus.

:lol::lol::lol: wormitory

I think my freshman live in this! :ph34r:

Rusla- It's REALLY good to see you! Yes, the board has been awkward lately. But this thread is full of love!!!!! Do you have any good ways to celebrate Samhain? I want to do something to honor the earth.

STOP EATING CHILDREN- it's very very bad. Although, it is a Modest Proposal :lol::lol:

I think my freshman live in this! :ph34r:

Rusla- It's REALLY good to see you! Yes, the board has been awkward lately. But this thread is full of love!!!!! Do you have any good ways to celebrate Samhain? I want to do something to honor the earth.

STOP EATING CHILDREN- it's very very bad. Although, it is a Modest Proposal :lol::lol:

You are right, eating children is like eating gluten. All that screaming inside of my stomach and their little claws pinching me hurts. It is great to see you again, actually great to see all of you again.

We as we celebrate the end of the year and our ancestors celebrate the eath. You can always do what I do, I do it for Yule also I leave seeds for the birds, stuff for the squirrels and on the hill I get on my vinyl gloves and leave out bread for the deers etc.

Due to probably weather and legal restrictions, I will dance naked in my house.

Alrighty, how many did I offend with that let me know if I didn't I will try harder next time.

We as we celebrate the end of the year and our ancestors celebrate the eath. You can always do what I do, I do it for Yule also I leave seeds for the birds, stuff for the squirrels and on the hill I get on my vinyl gloves and leave out bread for the deers etc.

Due to probably weather and legal restrictions, I will dance naked in my house.

Alrighty, how many did I offend with that let me know if I didn't I will try harder next time.

I'll try harder....we want to have a bonfire in the back yard and dance naked. Can you get arrested for public nudity on private property? :P (I'm sure you can in America!)

That's cool... I just put out bird feeders and have been watching this group of 3 squirrels goof around on the old swingset that the previous owner left. They are such a hoot!

Carla:

Has that not been obvious to you :D . The last two weeks on this site has not been easy for some of us. ....And I sit here for minutes upon minutes to compose the words, so that I don't set off another fire-storm.

You have the answers to your own question. :D See, Im smiling. CYA, here.

Yes, it has, I generally ignore the garbage ... I've gotten good at it so it's not unusual for me to seem ignorant of it (online and in "real" life!).

I'll try harder....we want to have a bonfire in the back yard and dance naked. Can you get arrested for public nudity on private property? :P (I'm sure you can in America!)

I don't think you can ... there was a couple who lived on a busy road who used to sunbathe naked on the front porch roof. The city tried and tried, but couldn't make them get dressed!! But, if you have neighborhood covenants, I'm sure they can get you through those!!

I love children- but I couldn't eat a whole one ! ;)

They are especially good bbq'd. The ones that are tougher would have to be marinated and some remind me of fishes so, those get cooked in lemon garlic butter and lemon pepper seasoning. Why pay more for your meat.

Hey Rusla, you forgot you are a Goddess, NOT a black witch. You are too funny and nope you have certainly not offended me - just have me laughing.

And I don't think I want to honor the earth by dancing naked in my home. I would barf with the image of everything bouncing and swaying to the music.

Actually witches are grey and I have the roots to prove it so, as a witch you must learn to work both sides when you need to. Now all of us women are Goddesses.

And I don't think I want to honor the earth by dancing naked in my home. I would barf with the image of everything bouncing and swaying to the music.

Ba ha ha ha ha......yes, my interesting thighs (hubby came up with that phrase and has never lived it down) would be quite a site. But I certainly wouldn't have to worry about black eyes. Do they make bras in negative sizes? THANK GOD FOR THE WONDER BRA! It's a WONDER they make one small enough for me. :P

Rusla- have you tried them roasted? They are quite tasty with some seasoning. :ph34r: Just make sure they're gluten free. And organic. And steroid free. and free range. And grass fed (or at least ice cream fed). And antibiotic free. Uhmm....did I miss anything?