Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ravenwoodglass

New Campbells Soup Commercials

Has anyone else noticed the new commercials with the guy who eats their soup every day and then falls down? These ads drive me nuts. It is like they are advertising that their soups give you ataxia. No Gluten Ataxics on their board or in advertising I guess. Oh well just a little rant.

Courage does not always roar, sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying

"I will try again tommorrow" (Mary Anne Radmacher)

Diagnosed by Allergist with elimination diet and diagnosis confirmed by GI in 2002

Misdiagnoses for 15 years were IBS-D, ataxia, migraines, anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia, parathesias, arthritis, livedo reticularis, hairloss, premature menopause, osteoporosis, kidney damage, diverticulosis, prediabetes and ulcers, dermatitis herpeformis

All bold resoved or went into remission in time with proper diagnosis of Celiac November 2002

Gene Test Aug 2007

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 1 0303

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 2 0303

Serologic equivalent: HLA-DQ 3,3 (Subtype 9,9)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I haven't seen that commercial yet. I usually get up and do something while ads are on, I don't like seeing all of the food ads!

Dessa

The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you." Numbers 6:24-25

I haven't seen that commercial yet. I usually get up and do something while ads are on, I don't like seeing all of the food ads!

I'm usually on here during the commercial, if I'm even watching TV.

Seems like a stupid commercial. Why does he fall down? Was the soup supposed to make him fall?

gluten-free 12/05

diagnosed with Lyme Disease 12/06

Why does he fall down? Was the soup supposed to make him fall?

LOL, maybe! They actually put MSG in the tomato soup - labeled as a yeast of course. Like we need our tomato soups to rise or something? I haven't looked at the label in years though, so this may have changed since then.

A spherical meteorite 10 km in diameter traveling at 20 km/s has the kinetic energy equal to the calories in 550,000,000,000,000,000 Twinkies.