Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lexis

Babycakes Nyc

My confirmation is next Sunday and my dad wanted to get my a gluten-free cake, but I wanted to make sure this place was good before we buy something, i think i have heard mixed reviews in the past, but I just wanted to double check

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Hi Lexis,

I don't live in the area, so I don't know about those bakeries. I'm sure someone who does will be along soon.

I just wanted to say congratulations on your upcoming Confirmation! :)

Patti

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans"

"When people show you who they are, believe them"--Maya Angelou

"Bloom where you are planted"--Bev

I have tried a bunch of the cupcakes at babycakes, and I like them.

My favorites (in order of preference) are the vanilla w/vanilla frosting, the banana, and the carrot cake ones. I don't really like the chocolate cake ones or the chocolate frosting-- they takes too bitter and cocoa-y to me. they are very pretty, nice cupcakes though. enjoy!

I have tried a bunch of the cupcakes at babycakes, and I like them.

My favorites (in order of preference) are the vanilla w/vanilla frosting, the banana, and the carrot cake ones. I don't really like the chocolate cake ones or the chocolate frosting-- they takes too bitter and cocoa-y to me. they are very pretty, nice cupcakes though. enjoy!

I LOVE Babycakes. I only wish I lived in New York to eat them more often. (Or, I wish they would open a Seattle store.) I wrote about them on my website back in February, after I had been in New York, and I have been dreaming about their cupcakes ever since.