Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sweetfudge

Anyone Here Play World Of Warcraft?

Hi, I am addicted to World of Warcraft. I've been playing for one year, and I love it! My husband introduced me to the game, and we both play nearly every day. I just wanted to know if any other celiacs played...mostly because I am a nerd now and don't have too many friends IRL (in real life). Cool, well, there's my post.

BTW: I've had a few characters. My main is an undead mage named Damnsel on Kael'Thas horde side. I also ventured over to the alliance for awhile, played on Ursin, rogue named Excrucia. My husband's mains are Vandammn and Damnager (Kaelthas) and Tormentia (Ursin). :)

My husband and I, and many of our RL friends, and many of our coworkers play. We're primarily on Kargath, though we have alts on Thrall as well. (Our guild got Vael down for the first time last night! :) )

I don't play WoW but I used to play shooters on my PC (Doom, Heretic, Quake) all the time. I was surprised more women didn't like them, they're just like shopping! Run around collecting stuff, avoid bad guys and traffic and kill only when necessary. :lol:

I gotta say, Tormentia is the best game name EVER. :P