This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Halloween gluten-free Candies

vampella

vampella Contributor

So halloween is soon approching and I am A VERY new gluten-free mom and I have no idea what candies are gluten free I did get a website from celiac canada on foods just haven't checked it out yet.

What candies are safe for her to have and which d I have to worry about CC with?

I know...I ask alot of questions don't I....SORRY

Char

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Kibbie Contributor

I checked with thesse companies in September

All tootsie products are gluten free :) This includes blow pops!

Nestle Gluten free products:

Baby Ruth

bit-o-honey

butter finger

butter finger bb's

chunky

goobers

milk chocolate

nips

treasuers

turtles

Oh-Henry

Rasinets

Sno-Caps

Wonka (also nestle)

Bottlecaps

gobstoppers

laffy tafft

lik-m-aid fun dip

mix-ups

nerds

pixy stix

runts

shockers

sweetarts

tart 'n tiny

Nerds rope

Also all ready to drink milk, syrup, hot cocoa, and juicy juice flavors.

Gluten Free M&M products:

All M&M except for M&M crispy

All skittles bite size candys

All Starburst Products

All Milky Way producs except milky way bar

All Dove Chocolate produces except dove milk and dark chocolate coverd almonds

munch bar

All Jelly-Belly jelly beans are gluten free (their modified food starch comes from corn)

I'm stealing my sisters idea (her DD does not have Celiac she just wanted to limit the candy) She goes through the candy with her daugher and lets her keep a few of her favorite products. They leave the rest of the candy out for the "great Pumpkin" who takes candy as a trade for a toy. I think this will be an easy way to get the "full of gluten" candy out of my DD's mind :)

vampella Contributor

You are a life saver. Thank you so much. What a great idea the great pumpkin. I usally throw them out and they get mad...much better idea.

Thank you for the list!!!

I checked with thesse companies in September

All tootsie products are gluten free :) This includes blow pops!

Nestle Gluten free products:

Baby Ruth

bit-o-honey

butter finger

butter finger bb's

chunky

goobers

milk chocolate

nips

treasuers

turtles

Oh-Henry

Rasinets

Sno-Caps

Wonka (also nestle)

Bottlecaps

gobstoppers

laffy tafft

lik-m-aid fun dip

mix-ups

nerds

pixy stix

runts

shockers

sweetarts

tart 'n tiny

Nerds rope

Also all ready to drink milk, syrup, hot cocoa, and juicy juice flavors.

Gluten Free M&M products:

All M&M except for M&M crispy

All skittles bite size candys

All Starburst Products

All Milky Way producs except milky way bar

All Dove Chocolate produces except dove milk and dark chocolate coverd almonds

munch bar

All Jelly-Belly jelly beans are gluten free (their modified food starch comes from corn)

I'm stealing my sisters idea (her DD does not have Celiac she just wanted to limit the candy) She goes through the candy with her daugher and lets her keep a few of her favorite products. They leave the rest of the candy out for the "great Pumpkin" who takes candy as a trade for a toy. I think this will be an easy way to get the "full of gluten" candy out of my DD's mind :)

FeedIndy Contributor

We are doing a reverse candy store on November 1st this year. They get to buy cheap toys from me (mostly things I've picked up on Target clearance) by paying with their candy.

Archived