Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

clhsc

Anyone In South Carolina

Hey,

My family just moved to SC this summer (we moved the day my doctor told me i needed to get the blood work done to find out if i had celiacs -- talk about timing!).

Anyways I was officially diagnosed this october and although i'm supposed to be at college right now im home with my family in SC trying to get this under control so I can attempt to have a normal college life. I was wondering if there were any support groups (Especially for teens) near the Charleston area. It would be really helpful to not go through this alone.

I'm in Myrtle Beach

Hi,

I'm in Greenville, SC. There is an active Celiac Disease support group here. We meet the second Thursday of each month at the Earth Fare Health Food store on I-85 north and Pelham Rd. (exit 54) at 7:00 PM.

Drive up sometime and meet with us! We have all ages in our support group, from 19 to 60.

Linda

lindajeaninsc@yahoo.com

Hello all in South Carolina i live in Mt. Pleasant.... love it, okay i work at Crave Kitchen and cocktails and we are part owners we do offer gluten free options lots of them. We have a menu that you can ask for; be sure to remind your server also. I am there alot my name is Carmela everyone will know who i am. The food is awesome and we know how hard it is to find restraunts with options. So please come check us out. I get very sick if i am glutened it sucks . The kitchen is very good at accomidating...

Hello all in South Carolina i live in Mt. Pleasant.... love it, okay i work at Crave Kitchen and cocktails and we are part owners we do offer gluten free options lots of them. We have a menu that you can ask for; be sure to remind your server also. I am there alot my name is Carmela everyone will know who i am. The food is awesome and we know how hard it is to find restraunts with options. So please come check us out. I get very sick if i am glutened it sucks . The kitchen is very good at accomidating...

Thanks, I'll try to come by on my next Whole Foods junket.