Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

odcdinah

Primacare Prenatals

Anyone ever taken these? I called the company and they said they contain no wheat, rye, or barley ingredients or derivatives..

Thanks! Dinah

Diagnosed 4/06 by positive biopsy and tissue transglutamase after only 4 months of being sick.

Recently married (July, 06) to a wonderfully supportive, non-celiac husband!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Anyone ever taken these? I called the company and they said they contain no wheat, rye, or barley ingredients or derivatives..

Thanks! Dinah

I can ask a good friend of mine who is a drug rep for Ther X who makes those I believe. Check for me to see if it has KV pharma or Ther X on them.

I can ask a good friend of mine who is a drug rep for Ther X who makes those I believe. Check for me to see if it has KV pharma or Ther X on them.

I loved taking them during my first pregnancy and while breastfeeding. But they recently added a stool softener to the combo pack. I was disappointed because I have difficulty with stool softeners. I wonder if they make one without this added ingredient.

They are Ther X brand. Thank you!

I"m not sure. Sorry to be TMI, but I would be thrilled to have the stool softener ingredient. The constipation is my worst pregnancy symptom!

I loved taking them during my first pregnancy and while breastfeeding. But they recently added a stool softener to the combo pack. I was disappointed because I have difficulty with stool softeners. I wonder if they make one without this added ingredient.

Diagnosed 4/06 by positive biopsy and tissue transglutamase after only 4 months of being sick.

Recently married (July, 06) to a wonderfully supportive, non-celiac husband!

I currently take PrimaCare One with no problems at all. I called the company and they said they were gluten free. They are the purple pills. Taste good too!

gluten-free since 2/6/04

See, I tried those but I broke out into hives really bad. I just think I was allergic, not necessarily related to Celiac Disease. At least I don't think so.

Celiac Disease since August '05

Baby Samantha - born on October 27, 2006. She is healthy, smart, and beautiful.