Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nantzie

Totally Forgot About Pms...

The last several days I've just been kind of down. Sad, unmotivated, irritable, blah. No idea why. Didn't think I had been glutened, because I wasn't having any of my other usual symptoms. It was getting to the point where I was starting to wonder, but not really. Like most people, the glutened feeling is pretty specific. So I was thinking it must be because of the holidays coming up (which can be hard for me). But it's not even Halloween yet. Maybe it's just going to be a long rough season for me this year...

Then it hit me, on the 2nd day of my cycle, and the 4th day of my pants not fitting...

PMS!!!

DUH! :rolleyes::ph34r:

Now that I know, I feel better. I thought I was slipping into the gloomy.

Phew!

Nancy

The last several days I've just been kind of down. Sad, unmotivated, irritable, blah. No idea why. Didn't think I had been glutened, because I wasn't having any of my other usual symptoms. It was getting to the point where I was starting to wonder, but not really. Like most people, the glutened feeling is pretty specific. So I was thinking it must be because of the holidays coming up (which can be hard for me). But it's not even Halloween yet. Maybe it's just going to be a long rough season for me this year...

Then it hit me, on the 2nd day of my cycle, and the 4th day of my pants not fitting...

PMS!!!

DUH! :rolleyes::ph34r:

Now that I know, I feel better. I thought I was slipping into the gloomy.

Phew!

Nancy

pms - glutend. whats the diff. for me anyway. sometimes i cant tell the difference.

Ugh. Frustratingly similar aren't they... :rolleyes:

So now to my explanation list to non-celiacs on how it feels to be glutened I can say it feels like having food poisoning, a hangover, the flu, whole body pain from an overdone workout, and PMS all at the same time.

Yep. That about covers it.

:o

Nancy