• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

floridanative

Dangerous Grains Author On The Radio

Rate this topic

www.helthybynatureshow.com/archive/2006.shtml is the link. I had to paste it into my address bar to get it to work. It's a pretty interesting interview with Ron Hogan who co-authored the book 'Dangerous Grains' which I've yet to read. However, he basically thinks gluten is bad for everyone and has published papers to that end. He has a Ph. D but I don't know in what discipline.

www.helthybynatureshow.com/archive/2006.shtml is the link. I had to paste it into my address bar to get it to work. It's a pretty interesting interview with Ron Hogan who co-authored the book 'Dangerous Grains' which I've yet to read. However, he basically thinks gluten is bad for everyone and has published papers to that end. He has a Ph. D but I don't know in what discipline.

The link is http://www.healthybynatureshow.com/archive/2006.shtml

oops! Sorry about the typo and thanks for the correction. I really am impressed with this guy since he talks so much about gluten sensitivity and he mentions Dr. Fine and Enterolab as well. I think I'll finally break down and order his book used on amazon .com. DH has decided to try and be totally gluten-free as well so the book may help him feel good about the decision.