• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

Rate this topic

I am committing to 3 months of daily Oxycise to see if it would affect my weight.

Anyone here done it before? She says that we wouldn't have to watch our eating anymore with Oxycise!

:o

I'll post back my results, especially if I'm losing. Since I started yesterday, I don't have anything to report...

HA! HA! HA! HA!

I tried it for a week and it probably would have helped but many of the positions bothered the pinched nerve in my back so I had to stop. I liked that the exercises were easy to do.

I think that anything that gets one motivated to exercise is a good thing. But, I'm not going to "buy" that one can eat large quantities of food and still loose weight. But, certainly, if one is burning off more calories than one is consuming then the weight should go down. Also, when one is exercising one is inclined to be more active in daily life and not so inclined to sit and eat as much - at least, that's my observation about myself.

Oxycise is stretching with deep breathing to increase the metabolism. Check out

www.oxycise.com for info. It's similar to Greer Childers Body Flex program. Same principle, different

breathing method. Personally I like Oxycise better. It's easier.