Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ladybugpumpkin

Wanted To Share This With Everyone

Hey, I just came across a VERY easy, and VERY good peanut butter cookie recipe today and it is Gluten Free!

1 cup peanut butter (make sure it's gluten-free)

1 cup white sugar

1 egg

Mix it all up and drop it on a cookie sheet. Bake at 325 for 10 minutes. I made about 24 with it.

Can't get any easier than that!

hmmmm....sounds a little too easy to me. Looks like that would be the wet ingredients in a cookie recipe. I don't see how this could turn out. Sounds like scrambled peanut butter eggs or something..hahah :D

hmmmm....sounds a little too easy to me. Looks like that would be the wet ingredients in a cookie recipe. I don't see how this could turn out. Sounds like scrambled peanut butter eggs or something..hahah :D

It should work really well. It's almost the same as the Kraft Peanuter Butter Cookie recipe:

1 PREHEAT oven to 325°F.

2 MIX 1 cup Kraft Smooth Peanut Butter, 1/2 cup sugar and an egg with a large spoon in a medium bowl.

3 ROLL mixture into balls and place on a cookie sheet. Flatten with fork or squish with your fingers.

4 BAKE at 325°F for 20 min. Remove pan from the oven. Let cookies cool in pan for 5 min. to 'set', then transfer to a plate with spatula.

Michelle :)

My mom made these for me when I visited her, so that I could have a treat (bless her!), and they are really good! We couldn't believe they were from only 3 ingredients! And they look like normal PB cookies too, with the fork imprints on top. Reallly sweet though, I would maybe cut back the sugar a tad. Give them a try, you'll be surprised and amazed!

Melie