• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

jim2507

Gluten-free Diet Drinks

Rate this topic

I was reading up,and i see people say NO to eating eggs,poultry and drinking PEPSI

Here is what i found people saying about pepsi

Pepsi 7/06 Sol Moledo, Senior Consumer Relations Representative emailed:

"All of our products (diet and regular), including Pepsi, Pepsi One, Wild Cherry Pepsi, Pepsi Twist, Pepsi Lime, Mountain Dew, Mountain Dew Code Red, Mountain Dew LiveWire, Mountain Dew Pitch Black II, Mountain Dew Baja Blast, Mug Root Beer, Mug Cream, Tropicana Juice Drinks, Tropicana Twister Soda, Sierra Mist, Aquafina, Aquafina Sparkling, FlavorSplash, Quaker Milk Chillers, Lipton Brisk, SliceOnce and Lipton Iced Tea are gluten free." 800-433-2652

What is the truth,yes or no lol thanks to all that can help!!

I read somewhere not long ago that some cloudy soft drinks may contain gluten, tho I'm not sure I've ever come across any. I have heard that some people are allergic to some one of the ingredients in cola drinks, pennyalene or something I think it is.

I read somewhere not long ago that some cloudy soft drinks may contain gluten, tho I'm not sure I've ever come across any. I have heard that some people are allergic to some one of the ingredients in cola drinks, pennyalene or something I think it is.

Thanks,i appreciate all the help,i just found out last week i have to do this no bread,no gluten diet for 6 months,wow no pizza or pastas for 6 months this is bad lol