Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone else have their Super Target stop carrying Amy's Rice crust pizza and Ancient Harvest Quinoa pasta? I sent them an email because this disappointed me greatly! I counted on Super Target for getting at least some things cheaper than at Wild Oats.... :angry:

gluten-free since January 7, 2005 and feeling a LOT better... :)

Positive Biopsy diagnosed celiac disease 1/7/05

Started on Cytomel (thyroid medication) Feb 21, 2006. has made all the difference in the world!!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Haven't checked...that would be too bad cuz I love the pizzas! What other things do you get at your ST that are gluten-free? Are they better prices than the health food store? I got a gift card to target for my bday and was thinking of making a trip this week....

Sweetfudge

Born and raised in Portland, OR; Currently living in Provo, UT

Gluten-free since June 2006

Also living with Hypoglycemia since 1991

Dairy-free for good since summer 2008

Started IBS diet and probiotics at GI's recommendation - Fall 2008

Also avoiding: potatoes, beans, crucifers, popcorn, most red meat, coconut milk :(

Started eating a Paleo diet Spring 2011. Love it!

The grass is always greener where you water it.

I got a response from Target...not what I wanted to hear.

Dear Julie,

I'm sorry for any disappointment, that both Ancient Harvest Quinoa pastas and Amy's Rice Crust pizzas your looking for has been discontinued and isn't available at any of our stores.

Week to week, month to month, you'll find our selection is always changing. As the seasons pass and new flavors and new products become available, we'll discontinue some older merchandise. That's how we keep our shelves stocked with the unique, up-to-date merchandise you've come to expect from Target.

Have questions or want more information about our products? Just check with a team member at the Guest Services Desk at your local store. You can also give us a call at (800) 440-0680, or visit us on Target.com. Either way, we're here to help!

Thanks for shopping with us. I hope you'll visit us again soon at Target.

Sincerely,

Gina

Target Guest Relations

www.target.com

[THREAD ID:1-2JSY06]

It is usually those two items that I have gotten there....they replaced the quinoa pasta with a different kind that I havent tried yet. They have some baking mixes also in the baking asile and Bob's gluten-free baking mix. There are a few more things I'm sure that I cant think of off the top of my head........

gluten-free since January 7, 2005 and feeling a LOT better... :)

Positive Biopsy diagnosed celiac disease 1/7/05

Started on Cytomel (thyroid medication) Feb 21, 2006. has made all the difference in the world!!

Haven't checked...that would be too bad cuz I love the pizzas! What other things do you get at your ST that are gluten-free? Are they better prices than the health food store? I got a gift card to target for my bday and was thinking of making a trip this week....

We've found other Amy's frozen dinners there, plus Enviro-Kids cereal, Dowd & Rogers cake mix, and a few other things in the baking aisle that I can't remember now. It's definitely cheaper than health food stores.

DVT since 1991

lactose intolerant since 1993

celiac dx 2-05 by biopsy of small intestine

gluten-free since 3-05