• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

Rate this topic

Anyone else have their Super Target stop carrying Amy's Rice crust pizza and Ancient Harvest Quinoa pasta? I sent them an email because this disappointed me greatly! I counted on Super Target for getting at least some things cheaper than at Wild Oats.... :angry:

Haven't checked...that would be too bad cuz I love the pizzas! What other things do you get at your ST that are gluten-free? Are they better prices than the health food store? I got a gift card to target for my bday and was thinking of making a trip this week....

I got a response from Target...not what I wanted to hear.

Dear Julie,

I'm sorry for any disappointment, that both Ancient Harvest Quinoa pastas and Amy's Rice Crust pizzas your looking for has been discontinued and isn't available at any of our stores.

Week to week, month to month, you'll find our selection is always changing. As the seasons pass and new flavors and new products become available, we'll discontinue some older merchandise. That's how we keep our shelves stocked with the unique, up-to-date merchandise you've come to expect from Target.

Have questions or want more information about our products? Just check with a team member at the Guest Services Desk at your local store. You can also give us a call at (800) 440-0680, or visit us on Target.com. Either way, we're here to help!

Thanks for shopping with us. I hope you'll visit us again soon at Target.

Sincerely,

Gina

Target Guest Relations

www.target.com

[THREAD ID:1-2JSY06]

It is usually those two items that I have gotten there....they replaced the quinoa pasta with a different kind that I havent tried yet. They have some baking mixes also in the baking asile and Bob's gluten-free baking mix. There are a few more things I'm sure that I cant think of off the top of my head........

Haven't checked...that would be too bad cuz I love the pizzas! What other things do you get at your ST that are gluten-free? Are they better prices than the health food store? I got a gift card to target for my bday and was thinking of making a trip this week....

We've found other Amy's frozen dinners there, plus Enviro-Kids cereal, Dowd & Rogers cake mix, and a few other things in the baking aisle that I can't remember now. It's definitely cheaper than health food stores.