Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

breann6

I Made My First Loaf Of Bread Last Night In My

i made my first loaf in my zojirushi last night and it was suprisingly easy! It turned out really well- i made the Bob's Red Mill gluten-free bread mix. It was good. I suspect the Pamela's Amazing mix will be that- amazing. i have enjoyed all the pamelas products i have tried thus far. That mix should be here this weekend.

So now what? What do i do with the bread? ( i know eat it!) what do you store it in, and do you freeze it fridge it or just put in the pantry/cabinet?

thanks a ton- and for those how recommended this machine- its quite and doesn't hog counter space like my mother in laws regal, it also is super easy to clean :)

-Breann

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

i made my first loaf in my zojirushi last night and it was suprisingly easy! It turned out really well- i made the Bob's Red Mill gluten-free bread mix. It was good. I suspect the Pamela's Amazing mix will be that- amazing. i have enjoyed all the pamelas products i have tried thus far. That mix should be here this weekend.

So now what? What do i do with the bread? ( i know eat it!) what do you store it in, and do you freeze it fridge it or just put in the pantry/cabinet?

thanks a ton- and for those how recommended this machine- its quite and doesn't hog counter space like my mother in laws regal, it also is super easy to clean :)

-Breann

What I do is cool it, slice it (I have a bread slicer frame holder) and freeze it in individual freezer bags with 2 pieces in each. Then I can just take out what I need. gluten-free bread only stays fresh for 1 or 2 days out of the freezer, but does great when you pop it in the freezer and use it when you need it! I too use Bob's Red Mill and it turns out great in our Zojirushi! I also do several loaves at a time in my oven using my KitchenAid mixer and they work great too. Then I don't have those 2 little holes in the bottom of the loaf. I then freezer gunches of bread.