Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

abigail

Anyone In Fort Myers, Florida

hi, my son was just diagnostivated, i was wondwring if anybody know any support group nearby.

I live in fort myers.

hope hearing from you!

thx, Abi

Abigail, mom of Brian (36 months and Celiac since oct 2006), and Alan (9 month and Didnt try any gluten yet...)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I don't know of any support groups there, but I've got a cousin who has Celiac in Fort Meyers. I'll ask her if she knows of a support group and then get back to you.

In the meantime, search the boards. There's lots of good information from people all over . . . isn't the internet great?

thank you very much, i apretiate that!!!!

Abi

Abigail, mom of Brian (36 months and Celiac since oct 2006), and Alan (9 month and Didnt try any gluten yet...)

Abi -

I called my cousin today, and she told me that she never joined a support group, so she doesn't know of one in the area. She is going to check with her neighbor, who recently started a gluten free, casien free diet with her son, to see if she might know of one.

In the meantime, she told me that there's a store in Fort Meyers that has quite a large selection of gluten free foods. It's called Ada's. I hope that's helpful . . . and I'll post again after she talks to her neighbor. Good luck!