Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

almostnrn

Bd's Mongolian Grill

Last week my coworkers were all meeting for dinner at the Mongolian Grill and I figured well I'm stuck but went just to make an apperance. Good news!!! The manager came to the table to ask why I wasn't eating and when I explained that I had an intolerance to gluten he was more than helpful! It seems that they are more than happy to take your food to the back and cook it on clean uncomtaminated grills because all but 2 of the sauces are not safe. There is a pamphlet available in the restaurant with nutritional info on all of the sauces there and it is marked which ones are safe. Not only did they cook up a great meal for me but they were kind enough to come back and check to make sure everything was fine. The manager even asked me to call if I found once I got home that I didn't feel well so they could correct their mistakes. All in all a wonderful experience!

Amy

Diagnosed by biopsy with DH August 2005

Diagnosed with hypo-thyroidism December 2005

Diagnosed by biopsy with Celiac July 2006

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

for get where you live again?

great experience

how is you son doing?

judy in philly

Judy in Southern CA

That is SO good.. I had a similar experience in a Turkish Restaurant in Sheffield, UK .. it restored my faith in humanity !

I have just noticed that you also have hypo-thyroid .. how are you doing with this ? I have it too... !

My friends son has a severe nut allergy, they go there to eat often as they positively bend over backward to make sure he has a good, safe meal!

Ev in Michigan

GFDF since 8/20/05

Negative Bloodwork ~

Dr. encourages me to trust my

"Gut Reaction"