Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HawkFire

Pork Digestive Systems Of Pigs... Does It Remove Gluten?

Amazing that this was mentioned....i myself had the same questions and concerns about beef....i havent been able to eat either of them for almost 2yrs....i get that nausas feeling and dreedful cramping and naturaly the big "D"....after being diagnosied i havent been "brave" enough to try once again....i am feeling so so but i have only been gluten-free for a month or should i say attempting to be....the unknowen of the hidden ones get me all the time....

Amazing that this was mentioned....i myself had the same questions and concerns about beef....i havent been able to eat either of them for almost 2yrs....i get that nausas feeling and dreedful cramping and naturaly the big "D"....after being diagnosied i havent been "brave" enough to try once again....i am feeling so so but i have only been gluten-free for a month or should i say attempting to be....the unknowen of the hidden ones get me all the time....

I think, in general, beef if very difficult to digest. Dr. Oz says, the sometimes beef can stay in your stomach up to 7 days. Hummm, chew well.