• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

tbs19

Pretzels And Donuts

Rate this topic

I've been craving pretzels and donuts (both foods i had no interest in before i was diagnosed) for a while now, but haven't found gluten-free ones anywhere. Does anyone know where I could find them or if there are any good brands out there?

Glutino Pretzels are delish, better than the normal ones and Kinnickinnick makes delicious flavored donuts. Our faves are the chocolate glazed. Yum!

ener-g pretzels are really good too. also the kinnikinick donuts are good but a little dense if any one knows of any other brands of premade donuts i would like to know

I like glutino pretzels best, definitely better than ener-g. Even my non-gluten-free husband, who isn't a fan of gluten-free flours, likes them. I'd have to order them online, I think, but don't generally bother. :)

Kinnikinnick makes amazing donuts! I've been gluten-free for a while so I may not have the best memory of gluten-foods, but I wouldn't have known that they were gluten-free if I wasn't at a celiac event at the time. I found them in the freezer section of my local natural food store - right next to the gluten-free breads and pizzas :)

I quite like Ener-G brand pretzels, but I don't think they taste exactly like regular pretzels do. My gluten-eating friends say they taste like saltines, but I love them.

i get some vanilla glazed microwaveable gluten free donuts at the health store nutrition cottage. if there is one nearby your area, you can probably get them there or they can order them for you.

i get some vanilla glazed microwaveable gluten free donuts at the health store nutrition cottage. if there is one nearby your area, you can probably get them there or they can order them for you.

I get the same ones, and they are delicious!! Love them, just like regular glazed donuts!

celiac specialities has the very best gluten-free donuts.

Glutano pretzels are better than wheat ones!

Soft pretzels gluten-free------ Dutch Country Pretzel like the old time soft pretzel

Auntie Anne soft pretzel--------Tonya's soft Pretzels

hth

mamaw