Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mtndog

Stowe Vermont

It ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My sister and I went up there for a siter weekend and it was phenomenal! They were so good to us.

I called ahead, explained I am gluten-free and the owner Chris knew exactly what I was talking about. He told the chef I was coming and she prepared an asparagus risotto for me. I had that with chicken (WOW!) and sweet potatoe fingerlings. The second night she prepared a mushroom risotto to go along with my dinner of choice! I also had the flourless chocolate cake (it was one of those "I cant believe I ate the whole thing" things!) They were so weet and kind, the server Lisa attended to our every need.

I would eat at Pickwicks Pub and stay at the Ye Olde English Inne again in a heartbeat!

Beverly

Gluten free since 2005

In the midst of winter, I found there was within me an invincible summer.

Albert Careb

36_35_6[1].gif

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Sounds WONDERFUL!!!!! I have been to Stowe once during a week long active hiking vacation...loved it along with all the other great places we visited.

Hi Donna- Yeah, it was great but no snow yet! I won $200 in gift certificates so my sis and I went up for my birthday!

Beverly

Gluten free since 2005

In the midst of winter, I found there was within me an invincible summer.

Albert Careb

36_35_6[1].gif

Hi Donna- Yeah, it was great but no snow yet! I won $200 in gift certificates so my sis and I went up for my birthday!

I have a picture of me laying in a bunch of leaves doing a leaf angel cuz there was no snow, lol. :lol: Gee, I wonder where I could have picked up a tick. :lol::lol::lol::ph34r: