Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has anyone else had this problem? I cant believe it, it makes no sense to me.. but the two only times I have eaten the Grainless Baker I have gotten ill. I know it feels like gluten. I am not sensitive to any other of the ingredients on the packaging. I had one of their mini pumpkin pies, and their garlic breadsticks

and both times got sick. I am so sick right now writing this.

I know I am not sensitive to any other ingredients as I eat them usually in some form everyday, or every other.

Any one else out there with the problem??? :(

Stephanie

Gluten free since October 05

son born severly premature due to

celiac

"True love stories never end" Richard Bach

"Did you ever stop thinking and forget to start again?" AA Milne

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you" AA Milne

Swimming Instructor #2 and Town Crier of Rachelville

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Sorry your not feeling well. I have never been sick from anything I have had from the grainless baker in Pa. They have a regular bakery & a total different gluten-free bakery so they are separated from each other.

hope you get better soon

Thanks.. I am already feeling better. I have no idea what happened. and these were two different days too. oh well.. I guess just no grainless baker for me for a while.

Stephanie

celiac

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you" AA Milne

I actually just tried there stuff for the first time the other day. I got the Butterfly cookies (kinda like a linzer tarte flavor) and the Graham Crackers. All I can say is, I'm in heaven!!!! I devoured the entire package of graham crackers and am well into the cookies. No problems to report.

Jillian

Positive Blood test and Biopsy

Inflamed stomach lining

Gluten free since July 6, 2005

Tarrytown, NY

"Sometimes being a b$tch is all a woman has to hold onto." - Dolores Claiborne

i ear the product line all the time, the only thing i can think of is the amount of sugar in the products. mybe your system is not used to the insulin over load if you eat to much of the product.

I guess it could be the sugar. I am a sugar fantatic unfortunatly. I only had one mini pumpkin pie one night and a half of a garlic breadstick yesterday. There was almost a week between the two. I dont know what happened. I am feeling fine today.. wooohooo in time for turkey day!

Stephanie

celiac

I love the Grainless Baker, today I had the regular size pumpkin pie and it was good! Sorry you were feeling sick. I never had any problems.

They are actually building a bigger gluten-free bakery at the moment. The butteryfly cookies are heaven!!!

~~~~Gluten Free since 9/2004~~~~~~

Friends may come and go but Sillies are Forever!!!!!!!

36_22_10[1].gif