Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

adam2008

Outback!

Outback Steakhouse has a gluten free menu just in case anyone didn't know. Just ask your waiter for the special menu! I wouldn't want people to miss out on this. The staff is always knowledgeable of the gluten free diet. It's best to tell them that you're gluten free and your waiter will notify the chef.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

This is a well known fact thru out this board! Most of us have had great experiences there. There are a few that have had problems. The other restaurants that I know of in my area are Carrabbas (they are owned by the same group as Outback). The Bonefish Grill and PF Changs for some Chinese food. There are many others, but these are the only ones in my area. I am sure others can chime in with more places. You can also search the board for them.. unfortunatly I do not know how to do a search properly so I cannot help you there!

Enjoy your Outback!!!

Stephanie

Gluten free since October 05

son born severly premature due to

celiac

"True love stories never end" Richard Bach

"Did you ever stop thinking and forget to start again?" AA Milne

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you" AA Milne

Swimming Instructor #2 and Town Crier of Rachelville

Bonefish Grill, Carrabba's, Outback and Cheeseburger in Paradise are all owned by the same company and all have gluten-free menus. :) I have eaten at several different Outbacks in several states and all have been great.

Thanks for the info guys. I'll have to check out some of those other places. Does anyone else know of other restaurants with gluten free menus? I have only eaten out a few times and I have mostly gone to Outback.