Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

valzues

Pamela's Mix

Hi All;

I am only 2 months in to this gluten-free. My Mom found Pamela's cake mix for my birthday and boy is it great!!!! My whole family thought it was the best ever. I have now tried her pancake mix and it is awesome.

I am sure many of you have tried this line, but for us new to this disease I thought I would share. YUMMY!!!

Take good care and now Merry Christmas! :D

Valerie

Valerie

DOG: Depend On God

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

thats great know, I will buy some now since you like it.

Diagnosed Celiac Sprue Disease August, 02, 2006

Blood test, No Biopsy

IgA off the scale 44 now 3

IgG 56

(tTG) IgA 25 now 2

(tTG) IgG 1 now 1

now border line low iron 10

Gluten Free since August, 02, 2007

Diagnosed with Osteoporosis November 2006

As of Jan 2007 all numbers looking good

As of Feb 2007 no more Pork, having Allergic reactions

Lactose Intolerence

Guest nini

I like the Pamela's cake mix, BUT, I really like taking Pamela's deluxe brownie mix and making a cake with that instead (recipe is on bag) I've made it every year for my daughter's birthday since we went gluten-free, so three years now, and NO ONE can tell it's gluten-free... they all rave about how yummy it is.

Being vegetarian, I think we would have starved without Pamela's pancake mix. We eat them at least 3 days a week. Everyone in our family loves them. I will have to try the cake sometime.

Monica

i ditto the post about making chocolate cake with the incredible brownie mix. i have made it with the brownie mix twice- with expresso once and just by the reg recipe the other and like it better than the pamelas chocolate cake mix (which is good as well). I just LOVE LOVE pamelas amazing bread mix too, well actually i love all the pamelas products i've tried. :D

~breann

i get it at several places around here (Atlanta area) either at Kroger- Whole Foods, or amazon .com- amazon has the best price usually but you ofcourse have to wait a few days for it....

~breann