• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

Rate this topic

I have drank (drUnk?)(HAD) them with no problem. I have read the ingredients on the label and they seemed ok, so I tried them. When I had no problems I continued drinking. I really only drink them when I'm in an airport or once in a while at work from the snack/drink room.

I have emailed them about all their beverage products because their website says that because of proprietary recipes they do not divulge ingredients and because of the "importance" (read: "Liability") they only deal with allergens like Gluten and wheat and peanuts on an individual customer basis on an individual product basis. We'll see what they answer.

I have never NEVER liked the Starbucks Company and now I like them even less (because of the above statements on their webpage). I will probably NOT drink their products anymore because of that alone.

But many may be gluten-free, in spite of that.

Are bottled starbucks frappuccinos in stores like walmart and at gas stations ok? I haven't tried these yet but can't find any information on them.

I called them 2 weeks ago and was told that all their Frappuccino bottled drinks are gluten free. I have since then tried Coffee and Vanilla flavors with no problem. And I am extremely sensitive to even trace amounts of gluten.

Are bottled starbucks frappuccinos in stores like walmart and at gas stations ok? I haven't tried these yet but can't find any information on them.

I had called a while back and they are gluten-free, even the strawberry (pink). These are sooo yummy mixed with some vanilla icecream mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

-Jessica :rolleyes:

i called and the ppl were very friendly. they asked what i liked to drink and told me if is was or was not gluten-free. i was advised to stay away from ALL fraps (as they do not clean the blenders after every drink) so if i want a cold drink i ask for it over ice. carmel machiattos are my fave!!!

i called and the ppl were very friendly. they asked what i liked to drink and told me if is was or was not gluten-free. i was advised to stay away from ALL fraps (as they do not clean the blenders after every drink) so if i want a cold drink i ask for it over ice. carmel machiattos are my fave!!!

Katie618-

They are asking about the bottled frapps that you can buy in grocery and convenience stores. The bottled ARE safe. I have no clue about the things you buy in the regular starbucks coffee stores. I think they have an ingredient listing online (I can't remember for sure).

Anyways just wanted to make sure that there wasn't mis-information due to not understanding the question. Origional question was about the bottled drinks............which ARE safe :) Enjoy.

-Jessica :rolleyes:

I've tried the bottled Mocha Frappuccino (the only kind that's also corn free) and haven't had a problem.

At an actual Starbucks, it's Lattes only.

I've tried the bottled Mocha Frappuccino (the only kind that's also corn free) and haven't had a problem.

At an actual Starbucks, it's Lattes only.

Yippee!!! I have gone without/through withdrawal because of the corn issue & now I can have a treat tomorrow after I tackle some Christmas returns.