Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1. Can we have strawberry nesquick powder? to make strawberry milk, or does anyone have the manufacturers number?

2. has anyone EVER gotten gluten poisoning from a flu shot, we cant get ahold of the company, and I am very nervous because I hate getting sick more than ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!

"Before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes. Because, then you are a mile away AND you have their shoes!"

Diagnosed Jan. of 2006

Love good, Don't bad, dig a bone, ultimate chalenge NOT SUPERMAN, Don't cut grass, plant a lot of flowers and thats it.

(My adorable cuz Cameron wanted to help edit my signature, and he is four.)

Love me, LOVE MY CAT!

Breeding man with cat would improve man but deteriorate the cat.

-Mark Twain

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

This is from delphi:

Nesquik: Nestlé Nesquik Powder: Chocolate in 15oz, 30oz, and 56oz*.; Nestlé Nesquik Ready-To-Drink Milk& Milkshakes: All Flavors; Nestlé Nesquik Syrup: All Flavors.

*NOTE ABOUT NESTLE NESQUIK POWDER: “Due to a formula change, gluten is present in the strawberry flavored powder, the vanilla powder, the double chocolate powder, and the 67 oz. size of the regular chocolate powder. However, the 15 oz., 30 oz., and the 56 oz. chocolate powders are still gluten free.”

Strawberry is definitely a no-no......

As to the flu shots, I get them every year and have never gotten glutened by them....

Karen

Karen

positive bloodwork, positive biopsy

Celiac, collagenous colitis, hypothyroidism

endometriosis (at age 20)

spinal stenosis (early 20's)

Biopsy August 2006 confirmed complete villous atrophy despite being gluten-free for years and bloodwork within range showing compliance with diet. Doctor has confirmed diagnosis of Refractory Celiac Sprue.

Endoscopy also showed numerous stomach ulcers, have started taking Losec.

Mother to Eileen 13 yrs

Rhiannon 8 yrs

Daniel & Connor 6 yr twin boys......

"Joyfulness keeps the heart and face young. A good laugh makes us better friends with ourselves and everybody around us."

Orison Swett Marden

Laughter is the shortest distance between two people.

-- Victor Borge

"An optimist laughs to forget. A pessimist forgets to laugh."

Tom Nansbury

"Doctor to patient: I have good news and bad news. The good news is that you are not a hypochondriac."

Unknown